• Members

Has anyone been invited to and attended or heard of the invitation-only  Klub MeeTinGs located in Rio Centro. I received invitations to the weekend events which start late Saturday and continue until Tuesday morning. 

I understand it is a well-heeled and attractive invitation-only crowd. Just wondered what happens. I think they got my WhatsApp number from another customer I speak with at 117. But we did not discuss this club. Very little info is available.

• Members

However, I cannot be impressed since the IG latest post is 30 months ago. 

I cannot verify the hours but here is other possibly helpful info. It is on the 9th floor, perhaps a party space on the top floor of the building. Closest Metro Carioca.

The phone number is a guy's Whatsapp.

IMG_1924.PNG

IMG_1925.PNG

IMG_1927.PNG

IMG_1928.PNG

• Members

What would be key for me is not being counted among a group of shitheel assholes making it impossible for 8th floor or other residential hardworking Carioca occupants to get their needed rest. Invitation-only and ambiguous business branding may be a way to get around zoning restrictions at others' expense.