mvan1

Lagoa - last night - Will the improvement continue?

• Members

Over the past year, I had many disappointing visits to sauna Lagoa.  A few of my visits were "okay" but my "okay" visits did not equal the quality nor quantity of garotos I found at Lagoa over the past sixteen years of visiting Lagoa many times each year.  I realize that nothing is forever (except for death and taxes).

My disappointment with Lagoa was because of the marked change  in the type and quantity of available garotos.  

Over the past year or so,  it was not unusual to find less than a dozen garotos working at Lagoa even on supposedly popular nights.  In fairness, there were days when there was a nice turnout.  In other words, not all nights during the past year were disappointing but most were on the nights I was there. 

Included among the available working guys were the garotos of "yesteryear" who still hope to make money even though their beauty has long ago faded.  

Also disappointing was that even on nights when Lagoa had a fair amount of business, many of the garotos that showed up for work were effeminate twinks which, to me, are not interesting.

The changes described above have a ripple effect because Brazilian clients also noticed the decline in quantity and quality.  My Brazilian friends who are long-term clients at Lagoa do not want to pay the R$65 admission price and other related expenses associated with visiting Lagoa merely to visit other clients or see garotos that do not appeal to them.   Consequently, clients also reduced their visits to Lagoa. 

However, last night was not okay - it was great.  - image.gif

There was a new "crop" of garotos  most of whom I never saw prior to last night.

In the past, Wednesday and Friday were usually the busiest and most interesting nights to visit Lagoa.  I expect to return to Lagoa next Wednesday hoping that I will enjoy Lagoa as much as I did last night and in prior years.   If Lagoa is as nice as it was last night, I will post an update.

A couple of additional comments about last night:

I arrived at Lagoa around six o'clock and time flew by fast.  At ten o'clock a "show" began.  The person presenting the "show" had the sound speakers turned up so high it was difficult to speak or hear anyone above the "music" noise.  The high volume noise coming from the show was my signal it was time to call it a night.  I left Lagoa a little past ten o'clock.

Rodolfo was present last night and seemed happy at the large turn out of both garotos and clients (this meant money for Rodolfo and he LOVES money).   When asked about the move of Lagoa to a new location, Rodolfo declined to discuss the move.  All he did was make a sad look and changed the subject.    

Hope springs eternal. 

AIbEiAIAAABDCOiv4JLAyNqSECILdmNhcmRfcGhvdG8qKGI5ZjA0N2Q0MGVlNjcxZGI5ODRlYWE3MGY1MjUzNTEzNjExOWJkNGQwAVHXvF_UsKjMsA-P7mWwBeibRvdQ?sz=40
ReplyForward