Badboy81

Rio October 2019....Badboys Recap

Much of the same as the last times I have visited Rio...

Beautiful weather, especially on Sunday which is the day EVERYBODY goes to the beach...Definitely the highlight of my trip

Thursday after hitting the beach, I went to 117...crowded but not too bad....a lot of boys, a less clients....HOT GUYS....typical variety...GOT NO ACTION...

Quantity over quality for me this time...

Hit Pointe 202 around 8....WASTE OF TIME.....Could have had a V8....

Tons of action on Grindr and Jackd but ended up being tired as hell after drinking

Friday definitely got better...BEACH...117...Very crowded, tons of guys...tons of clients doing what they normally do...I did notice 117 has added more variety in TWINKS....NOT MY SPEED

Again no action but I had lined up some ass from Grindr...

Ended up going to Samba after leaving Lapa and got back to the Apartment at around 3...Great samba crowd...always great time...

HOT MUSCLE TWINK CAME OVER....Insatiable...Amazing body for a little guy and nice bubble ass...gotta stop sleeping on the smaller guys...

Dude literally fucked (or I fucked him) to sleep...short, muscular, toned...tanned, great ass and legs, SEXY as fuck

Overcast Saturday..Just walked the beach a little until me and my Carioca friend went out to Barra Tijuca to the islands that I love for drinks and lunch...

Hit the beach to walk around...got nice and toasted THEN decided to hit up Villa Mimosa...(Google it)  Tons of whores and guys on the hunt for them...

Ended up heading back to the apartment after an hour at Villa Mimosa and invited some young white Carioca over...

PHAT ASS BOOTY on a slim dude....Exactly why I love RIo....21 years old and texted me ALL DAMN DAY after we fucked to connect again...

I was almost ready to block him AND then he sends me a pic of him and his ass on the beach....I made him a deal to link again in December...

Rio never disappoints...almost like home...

Definitely didn't have as much sex as I anticipated but my two hook ups are definitely repeats and I have some other guys to meet up when Im back in two months...

Lapa, the islands, Ipanema, Copacabana....always a good time....