RockHardNYC

Limbaugh and Trump fuel Coronavirus conspiracy theories

• Members

This is a fine example of how dangerous the Trump crowd really is:

Limbaugh and Trump fuel coronavirus conspiracy theories

It's easy to get political and say out loud: If the ignorant voters who listen to Limbaugh and voted for Trump wish to risk their lives on a new virus, then certainly their deaths from the virus, if that were to occur, would lower their voting numbers for the future. That would be one more way to decimate Trumpism. However, viruses do not take sides. The more people who throw caution to the wind, the more dangerous it is for everyone else.

Make no mistake, Trump's incompetence in dealing with this health crisis can certainly derail his future in politics. The stock market fall alone must really put him on edge. With a pandemic, there's no opening of factories next week and pretending everything goes back to normal. The emails announcing airfare sales from airlines have already begun. Plane trips are being cancelled left and right. The effects on big business will be felt for quite some time, especially if the virus spreads to the U.S.

Of course Trump's fanboys will dream up conspiracy theories. How else can they defend this asshole and feed his flock?

I'm listening to Drs. Anthony Fauci and Tom Frieden. Limbaugh and his asshole following can go fuck themselves. But everyone else better be prepared. The ignorant and partisan will be a danger to us all.

• Members
21 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

This is a fine example of how dangerous the Trump crowd really is:

Limbaugh and Trump fuel coronavirus conspiracy theories

It's easy to get political and say out loud: If the ignorant voters who listen to Limbaugh and voted for Trump wish to risk their lives on a new virus, then certainly their deaths from the virus, if that were to occur, would lower their voting numbers for the future. That would be one more way to decimate Trumpism. However, viruses do not take sides. The more people who throw caution to the wind, the more dangerous it is for everyone else.

Make no mistake, Trump's incompetence in dealing with this health crisis can certainly derail his future in politics. The stock market fall alone must really put him on edge. With a pandemic, there's no opening of factories next week and pretending everything goes back to normal. The emails announcing airfare sales from airlines have already begun. Plane trips are being cancelled left and right. The effects on big business will be felt for quite some time, especially if the virus spreads to the U.S.

Of course Trump's fanboys will dream up conspiracy theories. How else can they defend this asshole and feed his flock?

I'm listening to Drs. Anthony Fauci and Tom Frieden. Limbaugh and his asshole following can go fuck themselves. But everyone else better be prepared. The ignorant and partisan will be a danger to us all.

Do you think Trump has caused the influenza pandemic also?  Just curious.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members
3 hours ago, RA1 said:

Do you think Trump has caused the influenza pandemic also?

LOL. In my NYC circle, we blame everything bad on Trump. Thank you to former Republican, RICK WILSON, who gave us permission and aptly named his best selling book:

8_292018_everything-trump-to8201.jpg

It may be our little insider joke, but considering the asshole that Trump is, considering how much New Yorkers hate the fucker (He lost the presidency in Manhattan; 86.56% for Clinton, 9.71% for Trump), we enjoy poking fun at the orange orangutan even if most of the news is serious and we believe he is assaulting democracy and the rule of law on a daily basis. I personally hope his entire mafia family gets arrested one day soon.

But in answer to your question, RA1, the cause of the Coronavirus is not yet known, but the spread from live animal markets to people in Asia is suspect. If China lets our scientists in, we might find an answer soon.

Former CDC director Tom Frieden on 3 key questions about the novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China

In the meantime, shame on Limbaugh and Trump for feeding their trolls with fake news.

• Members

In the meantime, residents of my building just received an urgent email from the managing corporation who manages the building. "Regarding Coronavirus Preparation."

The letter cautions against panic and states that the likelihood is low, but the staff at the property is taking preparatory steps and training in the event that the virus grows in numbers in NYC. "We are following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations."

In all my years of living in this well-run building, I have never received a letter like this.

Edited by RockHardNYC

• Members
1 hour ago, RockHardNYC said:

In the meantime, residents of my building just received an urgent email from the managing corporation who manages the building. "Regarding Coronavirus Preparation."

The letter cautions against panic and states that the likelihood is low, but the staff at the property is taking preparatory steps and training in the event that the virus grows in numbers in NYC. "We are following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations."

In all my years of living in this well-run building, I have never received a letter like this.

Conservative commentators are also suggesting that we all prepare with food, extra Rx, etc. mainly, for the threat of being quarantined for 14 days.

So far the most troubling thing that I have heard is that one patient recovered and then came down with the virus again.  Say it isn't so.

Best regards,

RA1

Edited by RA1

• Members

Media Using Virus to 'Bring Down the President,' Mulvaney Claims

Whiny little BITCHES. If it's OK for Trump to call on Russia, Ukraine, and China to bring down Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden, why is it not OK for the media to complain about the way Trump and Co. is handling a new pandemic? In case Mulvaney hasn't noticed, people are dying from the virus. Those dead may soon be Republicans, given Trump's and Limbaugh's conspiracy theories.

I'm really sick and tired of these whiny little bitches. They are SO QUICK to blame others for their incompetence and failures. God forbid if Trump should lose the upcoming election. It'll be everyone's fault but his own.

• Members
13 hours ago, Buddy2 said:

What's are whiny little bitches?

A fabulous moniker created by Bill Maher for asshole, hypocritical Republicans.

I'm not a Bill Maher sycophant, even though I have watched his talent for a very long time. At times, he really makes me laugh. And I like to laugh. I enjoy much of the comic writing that comes from his staff. But there is a side to Maher that I don't enjoy. When he behaves like an asshole (which he does on occasion), I really dislike him.

• Members
On 2/29/2020 at 2:29 PM, Buddy2 said:

Yet again this afternoon, President Trump is downplaying the possible outcomes of the coronavirus. He does seem to have sidelined his prediction of a "miracle" when warm weather arrives this Spring. 

Here is the "real" outcome of the corona-virus; it will be with us forever more just like the Spanish Flu of 1918 is still with us in one form or another every year.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members
27 minutes ago, RA1 said:

Here is the "real" outcome of the corona-virus; it will be with us forever more just like the Spanish Flu of 1918 is still with us in one form or another every year.

Best regards,

RA1

If it is cold weather virus, as our president says, we could check Australia. It is still late Summer there.

Not that Trump is a credible leader.

• Members

Well now it's official. And this is a how a respectable leader of a large metropolis behaves.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says, "It is inevitable that the virus will spread in New York City."

The city is preparing, and that's the appropriate thing to do.

• Members

With schools and restaurants closing everywhere, because people don't want to get sick and die, this ASSHOLE is telling people to go dining.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT4po9MrWxpGgehKcxB-W

This is precisely why many voters believe that the only thing Republicans care about is money.

Nunes Encourages People to Dine Out as Experts Urge Them to Stay Home

• Members

Given population densities it's possible that it will mainly affect 'blue states' and the less dense 'red states' will see little impact.

So conspiracy theories and claims of overreaction would easily persist in the voting base.