BiBottomBoy

Who's The Racist Royal?

• Members

Looks to me like they're all running scared of poor, little Buckwheat running the halls at Buckingham. No barber to tame and straighten the afros. Just goes to show, you can't control with whom your children fall in love.

How utterly sad Charles is not returning his son's phone calls. Was Camilla not the lesson of his life?

I don't know where to begin. I've never been a Royalist. I thought the Crown should have been abolished centuries ago. What a colossal waste of taxpayers' money. The entire spectacle is low rent.

Maybe not so sad as Oprah Winfrey's aging looks. Keep the glasses on, gurrrl. And her fake shock that someone in the Dysfunctional Family might express concern about how BLACK Buckwheat might actually be. Oh my. Mon Dieu. I thought Oprah was supposed to be a great actress? The whole Princess-happy ending bullshit made want to get an appointment with a Covid infected masseur on Rentmen.

Meghan never Googled her husband? I find that hard to believe. Even I have seen his naked ass.

The Windsor boys are not aging well, either. Like many of us, they were much cuter when younger. That balding gene they share is an erection killer. How about we start a GoFundMe for a transplant from the pubes?

I do hope Harry and Meghan's love will last. How terrible after all this they end up like Armie Hammer. I also hope they make a ton of money and use the money to do good things. But most of all, they need to afford security. I'm sure they are terribly burdened by the world's crazies. 

• Members

I'm sorry, but what member of a White family wouldn't question the skin color of the rogue son's child, who got a Hood girl pregnant? I have no doubt everyone in the household asked the question. I'm sure the whispers were discreet, as all things British, but heard nonetheless.

• Members

Just a wild guess but, based on family gatherings in The Crown, Anne seems to come across as the more blunt and unfiltered. Since her children did not receive royal titles, she may have mentioned skin colour in an offhand manner if discussing title privileges with her nephew.

It is perhaps somewhat ironic that this headline theme occurs in the context of Bridgerton’s prominence. 

I personally find it interesting that here in the US the media are having a 'poor Britney' moment, while the English press seem happy play to their audiences racism with attacks on Meghan.

The whole sordid mess does make you wonder why the monarchy still exists.

• Members

The other gall of Oprah's FAKE aghast...

As if Black families don't whisper about how BLACK the baby-mama's baby may turn out. How Black you are is a very common discussion in Black families, especially when a new baby enters the picture and VERY BLACK is in the gene pool. Everyone knows lighter-skinned Blacks are often preferred for the simple reason of acceptance, assimilation, and racism.

The whole race thing is UGLY, for sure. But it looks like the Royal Family is catching up with exposure, just like Trump's America.

Oprah has seemingly announced that it is not the Queen or Philip. I would bet on Charles - he is a bit cerebral well as a bit insensitive so he might have mused about it out loud without realising it would cause such offence. I would think William and Kate would have the sense to realise that any discussion those lines would be very poorly taken.

I just heard some clips so don't quite understand it all.

I wasn't sure what their issue was about the Royal security protection being taken away. Before they left their role as "working Royals"  their security worldwide would have been provided by the Metropolitan Police, and paid for by the taxpayer (once Beatrice and Eugenie reached eighteen their Royal security was removed, so I have heard, as they decided not to be working Royals).

So when Harry and Meghan left for a private life they would have to have had some kind of private security arrangement anyway. The taxpayer wouldn’t be paying any more. So what they are arguing about really, is how much Charles would pay for their security rather than make Harry dip into his mothers nest egg.

So for that reason the whole "I just wanted my son to be safe" line went down a bit poorly with me. I am sure Charles wanted Archie to have good security too - the only question is who was going to pay for it.

I find the whole thing to be very sad.  Unfortunately the family would be unable to respond in the way others easily can, would have loved to heard Oprah interviewing the other side of the story.  I found some of MMs claims to be a bit questionable,  e.g. the fact Archie would not be a Prince was due to rules made by George V in 1917, but never-the-less clearly H&M were unhappy.  A tragedy all round. 

The Royal Family represents institutional racism & white supremacy - a colonial empire built on the backs of enslaved people.  Yes, it eventually changed & the Empire disintegrated, but that is the history & tradition of the RF.  In the modern interpretation, they are still ordained by God to rule over their subjects. 
H&M alluded to several conversations re: skin color.  Probably more than one person. Btw - I believe everything she said.

• Members

“I’m sorry, I don’t believe a word she says, Meghan Markle,” Mr. Morgan said on Monday. “I wouldn’t believe her if she read me a weather report. The fact that she has fired up this onslaught against our royal family, I think, is contemptible.”

I always thought Piers Morgan was a horse's ass. Apparently, I'm not alone.

Piers Morgan Leaves ‘Good Morning Britain’ After Attacks on Meghan

Morgan's obvious bias and personal hatred set aside, if by some chance Meghan Markle has constructed a HUGE lie intended to destroy the monarchy, then her husband Harry is going along with it. And both Harry and Meghan deserve Oscar's for their performances. Give me a fucking break.

What a phony crock of Morgan baloney. Nothing worse than being called a liar by an asshole who doesn't know you, who doesn't know the facts, and holds a bias against you.

Frankly, Piers Morgan is just another TROLL. He's nothing more than an egotistical, misogynist, perhaps racist asshole. And to that I say good riddance. Whoever needs to see or hear from this male CUNT again?

Even if you are an obsessed drama queen, what a STUPID, unnecessary cross to die on. Go figure.