BlkSuperman

Semana de sexo Santo Domingo #1

• Members

Hey guyssssssss,

Hope ypu all are well and safe.  I don't have to tell you where I went because you already know or you were smart enough to figure it out from the TITLE.  LOL!!

The hubby and I spent one week in the Dominican republic. 2 days in Santo domingo,  2 days in punta cana, then another 2 days in Santo domingo. 

Of course manny had a new hot guy for us.  When manny sent the picture of the guy, I was shocked and couldn't believe my eyes for many reasons. 

I can't go Into much about this guy or show his pictures. We will just call him TOP SECRET. when you get there and meet this guy,  you will know why I nicknamed him TOP SECRET. 

When manny brings TOP SECRET to you, tell him you want the FULL TOP SECRET EXPERIENCE.  TRUST ME GUYS,  ITS AN EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEVER FORGET.

Again, we used Mannys doctor to come to the house and administer the covid test needed to reenter the U.S.

Aside from the usual guys,  TOP SECRET was the only NEW GUY added to our Hoe-la-dex.

Enjoy the videos and pics.  Video will be added soon. 

The guy in the SUPERMAN SHIRT is my baby, BLACK HERCULES!

20210318_171208.jpg

20210318_171204.jpg

20210318_103933.jpg

20210318_103929.jpg

20210314_171545.jpg

20210314_113926.jpg

20210314_113915.jpg