TotallyOz

Facebook Dating

On 7/8/2021 at 4:19 PM, reader said:

Hell, I remember when all you needed was Google Translate.

Now I guess you need a calculator, lie detector and two-factor identification before you invite a guy to your room. :(

I don't think it matters too much as long as we understand the range of probabilities and possibilities when meeting someone and then take care not to make the wrong assumptions.

Whilst there are hot young lads who actually are happy meeting much older guys without $$$$, they seem to very much be in the minority & that is understandable.

As my post was meant in jest, I'd certainly agree there's no need to become a super sleuth in order to date a guy, whether you're a newbie or veteran.

It's pretty much understood that the older man is always the patron. He's expected to pick up the tab and compensate the younger man for his time.

Sure, many of us can recall guys we met at Babylon back in the day who weren't MB's. But even then, you still brought him a drink--and probably dinner. It was just expected and always appreciated.

Over all these years I've found that the more I begin from a position of trust, the better l make out in the end. I'm not saying that some guys won't disappoint you but I believe by far it has been a more rewarding track for me to take.

Nevertheless I acknowledge that everyone has their own take on this.