Moses

Chiang Mai gay guides and companions from Siamroads.com

Chiang Mai is opened for tourists already after COVID. 

Siamroads has your personal guide in city - Woody. Profile and booking: https://siamroads.com/woody-chiang-mai/

Woody is working with us more than 5 years already. Languages: English, Thai.
City tours and nightlife, tours to Doi Inthanon, waterfalls, national parks around Chiang Mai are available. Also: Chiang Rai, Golden Triangle on the border of Thailand, Laos and Myanmar.

Woody has comfortable car (extra payment $75 + fuel, 8 hours / $100 + fuel, 14 hours). Also Woody is owner of male massage parlor (we aren't affiliated with his business).

woody--chiangmai-tour-guide-109.jpg.dbf907ff898ae33469daffa47d5fbc3f.jpg

woody--chiangmai-tour-guide-108.jpg.81dcc53fc588784f2dd950354dad8e03.jpg

Not just an ordinary tour, more of a trip shared with a friend Because of my delayed flight, my pre-booked day with Woody became impossible. Woody very kindly offered to change the trip to the following day (Christmas day). A wonderful day despite cloudy weather; we went to Doi Inthanon and discovered its beauties. Woody is an excellent driver, charming travel companion and knowledgeable about the region. He has a selection of good restaurant addresses up his sleeve and can be trusted to select dishes to suit your tastes. Lunch was near the market on Doi Inthanon,  dinner was at an authentic northern Thai restaurant and afterwards we followed this up with a show.

After a few minutes in his company, you feel like you have known him a while, after a day together, you feel like you are with a dear friend.

Next time I am Chiang Mai (hopefully pretty soon), I will be booking another tour with Woody.

New review on Woody's tour just arrived.

Woody's profile and booking are here: https://siamroads.com/woody-chiang-mai/

woody--chiangmai-tour-guide-101.jpg.cdc5794653b2e9864ff1e287d1207083.jpg

Thanks Moses for sharing this Woody update with all of us.
You may remember that many years ago I suggested that Woody become a part of your Siamroads.com initiative.
I cannot recommend Woody high enough. I have done 2 trips with Woody - the first one was in January 2014 for just a couple of days.

Please see my below 2014 trip report with Woody:

Woody Chiang Mai tour January 2014

And my 2nd BIG trip with Woody in July 2015 - which I believe I hired Woody for 5 nights and 6 days where we saw a large portion of the north western part of Thailand.

Woody July 2015 mega tour (6 days)

Enjoy