Im23XXzz

Which massage place has the most handsome (masculine) guys? (In august 2022)

2 hours ago, 10tazione said:

There is another shop advertising on twitter, called "Arayan Massage" or "Arayan Massage Hotel" (arayan_massage). For the adventurous among us. The pix mostly gym fit / muscle guys.

one of our members told me that they have plenty of Sabaidee Spa guys who seem to be moonlighting there as well

Just came back from Bangkok last weekend and had a great time at Senso and Sabaidee. Contacted both via Line and selected masseur based on photos and recommendation from Line account. Turns out I was very satisfied with the recommendation! Told them I wanted masculine and muscular, and got exactly what I wanted. Was even offered free upgrade to VIP room (a whole apartment room) for Sabaidee as the original choice was not available. As mentioned, their masseur seemed to come just for the job at short notice (booked about 1.5hours prior).

Tips and price are shared via Line. Sabaidee is very responsive. Wanted to try Ganymede and Vclub7 but took forever for them to reply via Line.

Most others have ceased operations... sadly

3 hours ago, dozzie said:

Just came back from Bangkok last weekend and had a great time at Senso and Sabaidee. Contacted both via Line and selected masseur based on photos and recommendation from Line account. Turns out I was very satisfied with the recommendation! Told them I wanted masculine and muscular, and got exactly what I wanted. Was even offered free upgrade to VIP room (a whole apartment room) for Sabaidee as the original choice was not available. As mentioned, their masseur seemed to come just for the job at short notice (booked about 1.5hours prior).

Tips and price are shared via Line. Sabaidee is very responsive. Wanted to try Ganymede and Vclub7 but took forever for them to reply via Line.

Most others have ceased operations... sadly

That’s odd, I asked Senso for pictures on LINE but they told me no pictures, but that I had to walk in.

Hi Guys . I recently came across these 2 massage spa .

1) Classies massage spa

2) The Cloud Spa 

Was looking at the selections of the boys and most of them looks very handsome.  It might be because of the way the images was taken . But they doesnt look like the regular boys you see in places like K massage or Arena  ..

Just wondering if any menber here have visited any of massage spa here .. can pls share some feedback here pls ..

I'm thinking of going  there when I'm in Bangkok next month .. 

Thanks 

Received this photo today from KK Massage (the same outfit that operates K-Man Spa in Saphan Kwai). It boasts a large stable of guys from twinks to hunks. Although its location is more out of the way than K-Man, I believe it can be reached by BTS / MRT.

m800x1200

If I was lucky enough to book this guy, think I'd spent a good portion of the time massaging him. 😉

For more pics, check out KK's Twitter site.

3 hours ago, vince89 said:

Im wondering, it will be my first time to Bangkok, but do a lot of these massage places only offer happy endings, or do they provide sexual services as well for the tip (obviously more)?

the do but it's between you and masseur, not between you and venue

if you see they advertise something like T or B or number i.e. 54, you know you are heading to a place of your dreams

Hi guys . I'm very confuse now on the going rate of the Jupiter boy for overnight . 

Few weeks ago . I was told by my Singaporean friend that he paid 10000 for a boy from Jupiter for overnight .. 

Than just this afternoon . I was talking to another friend from US who just came back from Bangkok .  He told me that he was quoted 20000 for overnight by another Jupiter boy ...

Is that the going rate now ? It's like so expensive now compare to pre covid where I recall I only paid the boy 5000 ...can any one here enlighten me on the going rate ? If it's really that high ..than I will give Jupiter a miss on my coming trip to Bangkok.. 

Thanks 

I'm not a Jupiter fan but judging from all the posts about it I believe it operates differently from just about all of the other bars in the Silom area in respect to both ST and LT pricing. It seems that there are no "going rates." Each guy is his own, individual profit center. He's free to try to charge what the market will bear depending upon demand at any given moment. Keep in mind you're always free to make a counter offer but as Vinapu has said it's not the same as bargaining over a Persian carpet: haggling is unlikely to improve your experience. The guy you like will have a price range in mind and you should, too. 

5 hours ago, Rick7235 said:

Hi guys . I'm very confuse now on the going rate of the Jupiter boy for overnight . 

Few weeks ago . I was told by my Singaporean friend that he paid 10000 for a boy from Jupiter for overnight .. 

Than just this afternoon . I was talking to another friend from US who just came back from Bangkok .  He told me that he was quoted 20000 for overnight by another Jupiter boy ...

Is that the going rate now ? It's like so expensive now compare to pre covid where I recall I only paid the boy 5000 ...can any one here enlighten me on the going rate ? If it's really that high ..than I will give Jupiter a miss on my coming trip to Bangkok.. 

you or somebody else recently voiced similar concern in another thread I guess.

Your Singaporean friend most likely overpaid but if he liked boy and experience nothing wrong with that. I rather pay 10000 and be happy then find somebody for 2000 who turns out to be low skilled sand bag.

Being quoted 20000 is overboard but it may happen and come to realization, after all 4 off at 5000 equals 1 off at 20000 and only boy would know if that makes sense for him or not. I think it was fishing.

None of us flies to BKK to pay that much and very few to pay that 10000.

My last LT  offs from there were 3000 in Dec and 5000 in May. In both cases guys were not in bar so I asked mamasans to bring them over. In 3000 case it was my offer after his 'up to you " answer to my question about his fee. 5000 was quoted by boy and I accepted right away because I liked him.

Like reader above,  I think each boy has his own rate depending of his popularity, client , phase of moon and so on. Nothing is written in stone though and may be negotiated. If guy is open to negotiation given day depends of the same criteria I listed. I met my '5000 ' guy before and then LT was out of question, even ST he was somewhat apprehensive with all that girls in audience but luckily changed his mind post-covid  as we can see.

in my opinion 5000 is a maximum, specially for untested guy, even in Jupiter, Moonlight or Tawan. If you have hots for guy you may go for more but be prepared to be disappointed. Alternative is to meet him ST first and see if you clicked

There are few guys in various places I adore but  none warranting more than that fee IMHO. 5000 is a lot of money  and it's still easy to find somebody suitable for 3000, perhaps even 2500. Keep that in mind when you get too hot under the collar.

When boy asks for more and is not yielding , tell him politely that 5000 or whatever is all you can pay and stick to that. Don't tell him (face !!! ) he is too expensive or that you can find guy for less.  Tip him for his time and move on. Don't hold it against him , he knows better what his financial position is and may stick to his quote the same way we stick to ours.

Next time you are in bar he may smile at you which will be good  sign to try once more or will ignore you which means your offer was too low indeed.  

Be firm but polite and keep negotiations to minimum in order not to kill the fun. My rule is max 3 strikes "his quote, my quote, his quote, yes or no"   or  " my quote, his quote, my quote, yes or no"

Keep in mind that quote from reader above The guy you like will have a price range in mind and you should, too. 

3 hours ago, reader said:

"you're a really cute guy; would you like to come to my hotel?" He seemed taken aback and after a few seconds responded with. "OK, 4,000 baht."

I'd never heard a number like this before and I said, "you're not that cute."

that classic example  of cultural difference.

While in many places most likely both boy and you would laugh if off and moved on, Thai  boy took it as offensive.

As consolation , I had similar exchange with one of Tawan boys , replace " cute " with "I like you". Fortunately he took my "I don't like you THAT much " better, most likely because he knew me from the bar visits before and could have word or two about me from his bar friends. Subsequently I even offed him few times. 

• Members

I don't go to massage places often because I am a very ticklish person and do not enjoy massage.  Usually the reason I go to massage parlor is to fondle someone and have sex there (so I would skip massage and go straight to sex part).   However, I enjoy food massage, but it has to be done with the right amount of pressure force, so this is a personal thing.  To me, most of the lady masseurs are not strong enough to massage men's foot, and some male masseurs are doing with too much pressure force.  It is hard to find the right masseurs.

Except when they have not-or do not, or will not, or have no experience. Or if they have noone suitable right there at that mo. Price seems to have skyrocketed too. And I remain firm that looks say nothing about skills.

@vince: in the Thai places this will simply be assumed to be all-included. Also in the tip, which will be suggested (prescribed if you like) and mostly depend on time. Once I hit a place that (must have been a special item for a447/shamelessmack) that did not have massage-beds, nor the usual Thai style mattress on the floor (which I prefer after all) but a real double bed-quite hard to even do the massage. (see thaimassageboy.com for these places-there are many more, this site is slowly dying).

@lm23-perhaps, maybe, sometimes, depends on guy and his mood or other dates, but in general this is not aimed for. Thai go to such places to keep it hidden from the neighborhood.

I mentioned shamelessmack-and he too has returned to blighty and made some new reports and is now busy repeating older items.