Aussie1978

Best time to visit 24 sauna in Shinjuku

I went there in early 2015. I was in my late 20s. There were at least 80 guys there is bit more. It’s huge. I was there for 8 hours. I have lots of fun for 5 hours and fell asleep for 3 hours snoring after a full day of sightseeing.

All kinds of guys were there, Japanese were the majority obviously. I had fun with the locals. There were some Latinos who were looking for BIG cocks. I had fun with 3 or 4 locals who were bottoms.

I sucked of this handsome British guy with long hair and a big cock. Actually he was sleeping in a dark room with these huge bunk beds. He was sleeping on the top bunk. I just laid by him because  I was tired after fucking a few guys in the lower bunk. So as I was laying there I saw him and thought he was the most handsome guy I had seen that night. He was sleeping and just started rubbing his cock and got hard straight away. He woke up looked at me and grabbed my head towards his cock and face fucked me what felt like ages. He then came in my mouth and fell straight back to sleep. He was probably exhausted after a long day of sightseeing like I was.

I went back downstairs I think to the spa area. Cleaned up and spent a long time in the jacuzzi then steam and sauna. There were loads of guys everywhere. I chatted to some Americans in the steam room.

Then I went back upstairs and found this cute Aussie bottom. I fucked him for a half fan hour then watch a few orgies going on. It was getting busier and crazier like 2 or 3 am. I was so exhausted by that point that I fell asleep in a napping room fir 3 hours before leaving. That was my final full day in Japan. The next day I was travelling back to the UK but I would definitely go back there again.