Guest fountainhall

Cruising in China

Guest fountainhall

There's a notice today on the fridae site about a series of arrests in the People's Park in Guangzhou, a well-known cruising place. Apparently 50 guys were arrested on March 30 and another 60 on April 3. It is believed that none were eventually charged with any offence.

Those travelling to China should be aware that some parks in the main cities are full of quite aggressive rent boys. Some years ago, I happened upon one in Beijing quite by accident. A young man approached me with the usual story about wanting to practice his english. He was cute, well dressed and . . .So he came back to the hotel for some pretty unsatisfactory one-on-one, whereupon after dressing he demanded 2,500 RMB (then about US$300). Nothing about money had been mentioned beforehand. I refused to pay, eventually giving him 200 for a taxi and dinner. But he then refused to move from my room and quite an argument took place. Fortunately I was in one of the top hotels with security guards and cameras on each floor. So when I opened the door and got him into the corridor, he calmed down and realised he had no choice but to leave quietly. I was lucky!

There are plenty of openly gay bars, clubs and other places in the main Chinese cities to find attractive company. Just avoid the parks!

Guest Soi10Tom

I have also been to number of the gay bars in Bejing. There are lots of cute guys there that will want to meet you. A word of advice based on my experience, go early. It seems that the guys in China take getting to work the next day on time and ready to work seriously, so they cum early and leave early.