Moses

Tucker Carlson Interviews Vladimir Putin

• Members

I am sure the US State Dept was actually glad for this interview. Any opportunity for them to observe Putin is gold to them and I am sure they have picked the interview to pieces. There have been numerous rumors  for the past few years about Putin's health, using body doubles, mental capacity etc... 

The Government or administration may criticize the interview for political reasons, but for the CIA, state dept, and others any content in person content of Putin is valuable. 

2 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

They end up falling out of windows.

There is no doubt about it.

You know perfectly well that the 7 countries, led by the United States, are constantly staging genocide around the world, killing millions of civilians, and yet you continue to tell the tales of your propaganda with foam at the mouth. But you are just a product of your system, others don't survive.

You can see what happens to you when at least someone tries to convey a point of view different from your "official" propaganda. You do not have access to various sources of information, you can only be pitied. And here you arrange a clowning and shame yourself by retelling your false propaganda

38b21b99-abee-455a-b002-bb62d656ab10.jpg

7ec1bc83-fa21-47e2-901c-38774b82dd67.jpg

2 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

By the way, you are the poster child for Russian propaganda.  Thank you for proving my point.  It is not even willful ignorance.  You know there is a genocide in Ukraine.  And you support it.  You're not a victim of Putin.  You are spewing out Putin's dogma.  You are willfully supporting an invasion and mass murder.

what I just said?

4 hours ago, Moses said:

What do you have? Propaganda cliches that you repeat here month after month over and over again?

Can you tell me how this happened: a country of 300+ million people was given the worst choice in history and forced to choose between a crooked neo-Nazi and a great-grandfather with dementia?

• Members
2 hours ago, Kostik said:

And here you arrange a clowning and shame yourself by retelling your false propaganda

Again, thank you for proving my point.

You support genocide and mass murder in Ukraine now.  You're defending a sadist who is bringing death and displacement to millions of Ukrainians now.  It is genocide now  You are supporting genocide now.,

You want to deflect that by talking about World War 2, Korea, Viet Nam, and various other things that happened before I was born or when I was a child.  Why don't you bring up the Ice Age, and say the US caused that?  Oh, and we killed Jesus, too.  It was a genocide.

Meanwhile, you are confirming my point.  You back genocide now.  You're not a victim.  You are dishing out Putin's bullshit.  Meanwhile, the genocide is happening now.  And you back Putin's mass murder.  You're confirming the point of the article I posted above.  Why waste breath talking about the war with Russians?  You are for genocide, now, plain and simple.

This is why very few nations in the world view your nation favorably.  Russia is good for cheap oil, weapons, and turning Russians and Ukrainians into fertilizer.

On 2/11/2024 at 10:27 AM, unicorn said:

I have met some perfectly nice Russians.

I see the International Ice Hockey Federation has extended the ban on Russian and Belarus teams from international competitions for the upcoming year. I think the elite hockey world in Canada was hoping they'd let Russia back in. Hockey people are completely focused on their sport to the exclusion of everything else and they believe Russian players should not be penalized for their government's policies. Russian players are also well liked within the NHL. I'm still not clear if the ban is mostly to do with Ukraine, mostly due to drug use or a combination. I think some of the European countries... ie ones who are worried about Russian expansionism want them ostracized. I know nothing about the internal goings on... but it's possible Sweden, Finland and the Czech Republic might have raised the possibility of boycotting.

• Members
6 hours ago, Moses said:

Can you tell me how this happened: a country of 300+ million people was given the worst choice in history and forced to choose between a crooked neo-Nazi and a great-grandfather with dementia?

I'd take Joe Biden any day of the week compared to your butcher.  I'd even take Trump over Putin, in this sense.  At least we have a real democracy.  So we could vote him out of office.  Which we did once already.  You can't get rid of Russia's butcher.  The last guy who tried ended up in an airplane that accidentally blew up in mid-air.  That's what your butcher is known for.  Decency, and kindness.  🥰  Especially to women and children in Ukraine.

NATO is stronger than ever.  And Dementia Joe has organized an international coalition against your butcher in a way Trump would not want to, or be able to.  So, woo hoo!  Vlad played the only card he had left.  He turned Russia into a war economy that grows mildly by making weapons and turning its men into fertilizer.  Woo hoo!  How many Russian men do you need to turn into fertilizer to keep the Russian economy growing these days?  Meanwhile, China is leading in electric cars and the US is leading in AI and tech.  Do you see the difference?  We don't need to have an economy that runs on turning our people into food for plants.

You and @Kostik are doing a great job of embodying what the polls say about most Russians.  What's particularly sad is you are making it clear that this isn't even about Ukraine. Ukrainians are the victims of your genocide.  But neither of you are saying a word about Ukrainians.  You can't, of course.   Because then you'd have to debate the nature of the genocide.

38b21b99-abee-455a-b002-bb62d656ab10.jpg

Instead, you are talking about nuclear weapons, World War II, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and how Hillary Clinton slaughtered and ate 56 of her friends for lunch.  The image of a bloodthirsty Hillary really does a nice job of capturing where the hatred is coming from, and why.  Of course Vlad hates her.  She tried to hold him accountable.  If she were Russian, she'd be dead, or poisoned, or in prison.  That's who Murderous Vlad is, and what Murderous Vlad does.  So this is all about the US, and the West, and democracies all over the world that are bigger and better than you and don't like you.  And you have an enormous sense of grievance about that.

You aren't getting the respect you deserve.  You are embodying the fact that, as polls say, most Russians feel that way.  And you are taking it out by way of a genocide on innocent people who want a democracy and a growing economy.  That's what this is about.  But you can't say that, because you won't see that.  All you can see to defend your genocide is Hillary Clinton eating 56 of her friends for lunch.  That's the Russia and Russian values you are exposing to the world.

• Members

But you are just a product of your system

Correct, @Kostik.  Here's another thing you don't understand about democracy.

‘Everyone should be scared as hell’: Democrats call for Trump-proofing NATO

‘We have to get this done’: A top House Republican pushes for Ukraine aid, stat

“We have to get this done,” [Republican Intel Chair Mike Turner] said. “This is no longer an issue of, ‘When do we support Ukraine?’ If we do not move, this will be abandoning Ukraine.”

I'll say it this way.  What is happening in the US right now is a global embarrassment.  Trump should not be trashing NATO.  We should have sent the money to Ukraine last year, when Biden requested it.  This is partisan politics at its messiest, and worst.

But that's the point.  That is politics.  That is democracy.  This would not be happening in Russia.  The Democrats opening their mouths would end up in planes that blow up in mid-air.  Republican Mike Turner, a strong defender of Ukraine, would be poisoned or murdered.  Not because it's personal, of course.  Because it's Putin's authoritarian genocide.

The polls say 2 in 3 Americans support aid to both Ukraine and Israel.  In particular, that number is a solid 2 in 3 when they are reminded about the principle that we stand by our allies and defend them when they are attacked.  Many Republicans have a problem with Ukraine, because they want to be isolationists.  Many Democrats, including me, have a problem with Israel.  Because we see what is happening to Palestinian women and children as a humanitarian nightmare.  So democracy is messy, for sure.  But it is democracy.

You don't understand that.  What you're left with is grievance, and genocide.  And a Democratic and Republican Party that, at the end of the day, is going to contain and isolate Russia and your butcher leader.

8 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

Again, thank you for proving my point.

You are currently illegally in Syria. Your troops are now killing and raping children, women and the elderly in Syria. You are currently killing thousands of civilians in Yemen. It is you who personally sponsor the genocide. You are now supplying weapons to African countries whose inhabitants are slaughtering each other. It is you who condemn millions of innocent people to starvation. Your government is physically destroying any point of view other than yours.

Considering your sheets of text, stupidly copied from propaganda sources, I definitely hit the target. I see how you cringe at the truth. You are only enough to retell lies and propaganda from a clown about Ukraine

You're just pathetic and ridiculous 

11 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

Russians blocked from fleeing country by border guards

A wonderful example of your false propaganda. I am a reserve officer. The age for mobilization is suitable for an officer. I left Russia without any problems last autumn. There were no problems for other people at the border. I talked in November 2022 with many Russians in Thailand, who also had no problems leaving the country
And you can continue to believe in the lies that are being imposed on you and make sane people laugh

• Members
48 minutes ago, Kostik said:

Your troops are now killing and raping children, women and the elderly in Syria.

You really don't want to talk about Russia's genocide in Ukraine, do you?  You really don't want to be forced to admit that most Russians seem to support the displacement and death of millions of Ukrainians, do you?

But I'll just keep repeating that I thank you for actually verifying what I say is true.  You support Putin's genocide, and you are just spewing his propaganda.

Where did you read that US troops are raping and killing women, children, and elderly in Syria?  Was that the same propaganda where you read the Jewish President of Ukraine is a Nazi?  And you believe this crap? 

You're actually demonstrating in real time how Murderous Vlad's murderous propaganda works.  You just say shit you hear on TV or read.  Probably the crazier the better.  Hillary Clinton chops up her political opponents and eats them for lunch.  US soldiers love raping Syrian children.  Is that what you believe?  Where do you get this bullshit?

Thousands of women, men, children raped in Syria's war - U.N. report

Syrian government forces and allied militias have raped and sexually assaulted women, girls and men in a campaign to punish opposition communities - acts that constitute war crimes and crimes against humanity, U.N. investigators said on Thursday.

This should of course be blamed on Assad.  Not US soldiers.  But hey.  You just want to believe what you want to believe, because Vlad said it.  It's not a genocide in Ukraine.  It's liberation. That's what I am sure you believe.  I don't blame you for wanting to change the subject.  Genocide is genocide.  Who would want to admit to it?  So instead you talk about something in the last century.  Or something about how US soldiers rape girls.

_95575257_reuters_putinassad.jpg

If you want to blame the misogynistic nightmare in Syria on anyone other than Assad, blame that on Murderous Vlad, too.  He's the one backing Assad, his military, and their militias - who are doing the raping and murdering.  But you don't want to admit that, either.  Do you?

Thank you for displaying in real time what your Russian values stand for.  Genocide and rape are okay as long as they can be blamed on others with the kinds of lies Putin feeds you.

There is nothing black and white about Afghanistan.  Both the USSR and US invaded Afghanistan, and both adventures ended badly.  But since you want to talk about the US and misogyny, I don't regret that the US tried to make life better for Afghan women and girls.  That is a tremendous humanitarian tragedy.  I quoted above how Amnesty International says since the US left Afghanistan has returned to a "slow death" for women and girls under the Taliban.    But I'm guessing Murderous Vlad is happy about such things.  Since his goal is to weaken the US, NATO, and democratic alliances across the planet.  If he gave a shit about women and girls, he wouldn't be killing and displacing millions of them in Ukraine.

But you can't talk about that, can you?  You can only talk about bullshit you hear about how US soldiers rape girls.

What a hypocrite!  What a tragedy!

Ukraine: Rape and torture by Russian forces continuing, rights experts report

If you don't want to be known as a hypocrite and a liar, show me the UN report that says US soldiers are raping girls in Syria.  And then tell me why you support the genocide and rape of women and girls by YOUR soldiers in Ukraine.

27 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

This should of course be blamed on Assad.  Not US soldiers

28 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

I don't regret that the US tried to make life better for Afghan women and girls

29 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

You really don't want to talk about Russia's genocide in Ukraine, do you?

False propaganda aimed at mentally handicapped residents of the United States in order to justify your war crimes. And as I see it, she has achieved her goal!

And you keep telling the fairy tales and nonsense that your propaganda has inspired you

You're just a ridiculous fanatic, unable to come up with anything other than reprinting propaganda nonsense 🤣

3 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

At least we have a real democracy.

Why you call that "democracy"? You even aren't allowed to vote directly for your president... circus... correct name is gerontocracy. Like in late times of USSR.

As result you will vote for one of two most disrespected and hated person in US.

• Members
21 minutes ago, Kostik said:

False propaganda aimed at mentally handicapped residents of the United States in order to justify your war crimes. And as I see it, she has achieved her goal!

And you keep telling the fairy tales and nonsense that your propaganda has inspired you

You're just a ridiculous fanatic, unable to come up with anything other than reprinting propaganda nonsense 🤣

Again, thanks.  You are confirming everything the polls and reports on Russia are saying.  It's a waste of breath  to talk about facts or truth.  You're committed to genocide, I take it.  You won't say that.  But you won't say anything about what's actually happening.  You just keep making up shit you have zero facts to back up.

You make some outrageous claims about US soldiers raping girls that you can't document.  I put up a UN report saying it is Vlad's crony Assad that is to blame.  You ignore it.  I post one of countless articles about how Russian soldiers are rapists during their Ukrainian genocide.  You ignore it.  Your head is so far up Putin's ass all you can see is the bullshit.

If it makes you feel good, good for you.  But you're simply confirming why the world doesn't like Russia.  And your destiny is to be a pariah among nations.

Thank you for voicing and embodying what the problem with Russia is.  Genocide is always a problem.

gap_2023.07.10_russia-nato_2-01.png

5 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

If it makes you feel good, good for you.  But you're simply confirming why the world doesn't like Russia. 

Why you call 24 marginal countries "World"?
Correct name: USA and satellites, half of which contain American military bases. To correctly place the emphasis of the policies of these countries.

figura-5-paises-que-han-impuesto-sancion

• Members
1 minute ago, Moses said:

Why you call 24 marginal countries "World"? Right name is US and its satellites.

Why do you ignore truth and facts?  

But, again, I just have to keep saying it.  Thanks for confirming how ugly and dark the view from Russia is.

You can call the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, the UK, France, Australia, Japan, South Africa, and all the others "marginal" countries.  I guess it makes sense.  It's all about Russia, and Vlad's grievances and kill list.  So of course from that Putin=centric perspective, there can't be a genocide in Ukraine.  Ukraine isn't even marginal.  To Russians, it's nothing.  It's just where you send your men to become food for plants and cows.

Between 2014 and 2022, Ukrainian Nazis killed two of my relatives in the predominantly Russian territory of Eastern Ukraine.

What can a little man, sitting across the ocean in the middle of the United States, with only cliches in his head carefully placed there by the filtered Western news media, prove to me?

The difference between us: I know, but the little man believes.

• Members
13 minutes ago, Moses said:

Why you call 24 marginal countries "World"?
Correct name: USA and satellites, half of which contain American military bases. To correctly place the emphasis of the policies of these countries.

figura-5-paises-que-han-impuesto-sancion

YES!  YES!  YES!  YES!  YES!

Thank you.  It feels like there is the teeniest tiniest touch of reality in one of your posts, for a change.

You didn't say it this way.  But the US is in fact the strongest military and economic power in the world.  We have strong and deep military and democratic and economic alliances all over the world.  Including with all those countries in yellow.  And many more. 

Russia does not.  Russia is a pariah leading a genocide.   You can't let yourself see the difference, can you?

You do have your bosom buddy Xi.  But did you notice how he didn't bring his pet pit bull Vlad with him to San Francisco, since bringing a genocidal pit bull along is kind of an embarrassment?  Xi's economy ain't doing so well.  And the US and China both know we need each other a lot more than we need a genocidal leader who is trying to create global chaos because of all his grievances with reality.

So there is a lot of truth in that map.  Russia does have allies.  There is always North Korea.  That counts for a lot these days.  They are good at arming you for genocide.

That said, again, you just suck at facts and truth.  If we are talking about the nations that think Russia sucks, you have to color in Brazil.  And Mexico.  And Argentina.  And South Africa.  And Nigeria.  Basically, most large countries other than China and India think Russia sucks.  And the genocide has a lot to do with it.

India is an interesting exception.

PG_2023.08.29_views-of-india_00-04.png

So it's clear, the green dots represent what those 24 countries think of the US, Russia, and China.  So all but one country views the US favorably (over 50).  India is the ONLY country that views Russia favorably (over 50).  Why?

History has to have a lot to do with it.  India has been allied with Russia and an opponent of China for a long time.

But I suspect it is also this:

3947843.jpg

In addition to the historical alliance and the weapons sales, I think Indians mostly view Russia as a cheap gas station.  So for most large countries Vlad is a genocidal killer, and they view Russia very unfavorably.  Indians tend to like the cheap gas part of the relationship.  I don't blame them.  I like cheap gas, too.

But your head is so far up Vladimir Putin's ass all you see are the bullshit and lies.

• Members
25 minutes ago, Moses said:

Between 2014 and 2022, Ukrainian Nazis killed two of my relatives in the predominantly Russian territory of Eastern Ukraine.

Thank you.  More truth!  Wow!

It's true that Putin started a war in Donbas.  I'm sorry to hear two of your relatives died.  But blame that on Vlad.  He started the war in Donbas.  Just like he started the genocide in Ukraine.  If you don't want Russians dying, including ethnic Russians living in Ukraine, you should stop the war and stop the genocide. 

But you won't even discuss the genocide, or admit it exists.  All you guys can talk about is the shit you get from Putin.  US soldiers raping children.  Ukrainian Nazis.

We killed Ukrainian children, ex-Wagner soldiers say in apparent confession

The testimonials come as mercenary group leader Yevgeny Prigozhin appears to be returning to Vladimir Putin’s good graces.

And of course you can't admit to that, or talk about it.  Including killing lots of Russian speaking children in Donbas.  Of course your genocidal leader had to kill Prigozhin.  He can't have challenges to his genocide and child killing and kidnapping.  Everyone predicted it.  Everyone joked about how Prigozhin would soon be falling out of a window.  That's how predictable Vlad is as a genocidal murderer. 

The only problem is the window on airplanes are too small to fall out of.  So Vlad had to blow up the plane instead.

21 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

It's true that Putin started a war in Donbas. 

In the photo, the hag who started the war in Donbas.
She and her friends control all the media in the United States, which spread false propaganda among the population. And many imbeciles really believe her. You can only be pitied

The USA is hated all over the world, well, except for a small number of pet dogs. Dogs are afraid and pee.

28 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

We killed Ukrainian children, ex-Wagner soldiers say in apparent confession

Oh! Another propaganda lie from your media! I applaud your naivety 🤣

4274987_original.jpg

• Members
5 minutes ago, Kostik said:

The USA is hated all over the world, well, except for a small number of pet dogs.

Gotcha.  If I were Russian and I were presented with a chart showing that 23 countries give Russia a 14 % favorability rating and the same countries give the US a 59 % favorability rating, I would do what you are doing.  First, ignore the facts.  Second, change the subject.  Third, make it ridiculous and untrue.  Only dogs like the US,  Hilary Clinton eats dogs.  Dogs who like the US will be eaten by Hillary Clinton.  Who will then instruct the global media what to say about her.    Or you could throw in just a little bit of truth, like @Moses, and argue that all the countries that think Russia sucks think that because they all suck, and are marginal.

Your contempt for other nations speaks for itself.

It's easier to be American, which at 59 % I guess means better than average, but with problems.  We can just admit we fuck up and make big mistakes, and try to do better.  You can't admit to genocide, or being despised as a country that plans and executes a genocide.  I get it.

819ZvRh2yRL._SL1360_.jpg

Let's just read a fairy tale together, okay?  It will save both of us wasted words.

21 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

If I were Russian and I were presented with a chart showing that 23 countries give Russia a 14 % favorability rating and the same countries give the US a 59 % favorability rating, I would do what you are doing

You've made me laugh again! 🤣 You have taken on the heavy burden of carrying nonsense and propaganda. Your lying media has learned how to draw diagrams.

• Members

y

Удивительный.

Мы наконец соглашаемся.

Вы меня смешите своей нелепой Путинской чепухой.

Not to be impolite.  But Hillary invited me over to dinner to eat one of her political opponents.  Then I'm getting together with some Gay military buddies to rape Syrian boys, and commit other atrocities.  Few people know that about me.  But, hey, you are one of the few who know the truth about Americans.