Guest Astrrro

Outdoor Issan Concerts 3rd Road

Guest Astrrro

Heard rumors there will be an outdoor Issan concert tonight February 1st. But also heard there will be one on Valentine's Day and they're generally not just two weeks apart.

Can anyone confirm tonight's event?

so you mean Pattaya? would be nice to those not knowing all the fringes of LOS=Land of Smiles to explain.

Note/this jumps in my mind: it simply depends on what U think is concert-a small-scale will be held there daily-somewhere-there are more of those places fairly close by. 14/4 is also Chinese New Year-so the happy bosses of Sino-Thai origin treat staff to their red ang-pao filled envelopes, so there is money around and for me thats enough reason to put the volume on too loud again and have the lao khao flow. Let us mow lam with LuLu and LaLa!

Guest taylorsquare

Last night (Monday night ? )I went to baan charm ? issaan near Hollywood.

We baht bussed it up there,2 boys/guys and me.

the place was absoloutely packed out you couldnt move.

So we ended up at DAVE MAN CLUB,we bought our own whisky,but they still charge 200b to open it for you plus mixers.

DAVE MAN CLUB was busy but not absoloute packed out mostly thais and thai ladies.

Actually i counted 4 farangs in the whole place.

Boys on stage dancing swinging their butts .

Then they had a big cock show and at 3am a smoke show in the shower.

Quite good entertainmernt,standing tables only and dancing to thai music.

This place is what all go go bars should be moddelled on.

Taylorsquare "Last night (Monday night ? )I went to baan charm ? issaan near Hollywood"

It was probably the "Tumnan Kon Isaan" club which is packed every night. Unfortunately the no smoking rules are not enforced so be prepared if you don't like cigarette smoke. Otherwise it is a great place if you go with some boys into Isaan music and dancing.

There was an outdoor concert last night, February 1 on 3rd Road Pattaya and there will be another on February 14. I went to the January 14 concert at the same venue and it was a great night out, most of the Isaan bar boys took the night off and went to the concert. You can imagine the eye candy when they took off their shirts later in the night.