payless

How short is short-time?

I felt a little hard done by last night after having offed a boy we took a whole 12 minutes to have sex. On par with the many Russians I usually prefer. We had agreed in the bar before we left that he would get 100 Baht a minute for the sex act and so I had to scramble to find the extra money as I only allowed for the average.

I was delighted that he proffered the condom as I find that about 8 out of 10 Thai boys use them; higher even than my Russian conquests.

I was wondering if any other contributors here have had such a long sex session with a Thai guy or am I setting a record?

I know I beat the average from info taken from a year 2000 survey:

According to Geography of Sex - A Review of the "The Penguin Atlas of Human Sexual Behavior" by Matt Rosenberg

Geaography of sex

I felt a little hard done by last night after having offed a boy we took a whole 12 minutes to have sex. On par with the many Russians I usually prefer. We had agreed in the bar before we left that he would get 100 Baht a minute for the sex act and so I had to scramble to find the extra money as I only allowed for the average.

Twelve minutes is a long time for you to have sex? What's it usually cost you at 100 baht a minute, 2 or 3 hundred baht? :ninja:

I will grant you this, it's the first time I've ever heard of anybody paying for sex by the minute. Hmmmmm....wonder if I can get about 30 seconds worth.....

Guest travelerjim

I was wondering if any other contributors here have had such a long sex session with a Thai guy or am I setting a record?

Well payless, you seem to have set a new standard...

and given a new definition of "short time".

12 minutes of sex with a Thai is certainly "short time"...

and paying "by the minute" at 100 Thai baht per minute

sets a new "standard" for the rich to enrich a Thai.

As for paying by the minute...

never heard of such a method, but TIT

and if you are happy, so be it!

Next time, just set the alarm clock for your "planned" conquest.

tj

Guest ReneThai

For me short time means he must leave after "business" no matter how long it takes . Longtime means sleeping overnight but I never permit that.

Rene

I'm baffled, you consider 12 minutes a long time for having sex with someone ???? With all the different things that can be done while having sex 12 minutes is just enough for foreplay.

I'm baffled, you consider 12 minutes a long time for having sex with someone ???? With all the different things that can be done while having sex 12 minutes is just enough for foreplay.

Thought i would put my post in context:- You can read more at:Geography of sex

Published in 2000, the 128 page The Penguin Atlas of Human Sexual Behavior contains a plethora of facts and data about sex and sexuality worldwide.

First Encounters

Maps in the atlas provide information about the age of first sexual intercourse worldwide for several dozen countries where data was available.

For men, the earliest average age of first intercourse is 16 in Brazil, Peru, Kenya, Zambia, Iceland, and Portugal but the highest average age is 19 in Italy. A male in the U.K.'s average age of first intercourse is 18. There are far fewer countries with men's data than women's in the atlas (even the U.S. is missing from the map.)

Sexual Intercourse and Contraception

According to the atlas, on any given day, sexual intercourse takes place 120 million times on earth. Thus, with 240 million people having sex daily and a world population of just under 6.1 billion (as of 2000), about 4% of the world's population (1 out of every 25 people) is having or had sex today.

The country boasting the longest amount time during sexual intercourse is Brazil at 30 minutes. The U.S., Canada, and the U.K. follow with 28, 23, and 21 minutes respectively. The quickest sex in the world takes place in Thailand with 10 minutes and Russia at 12 minutes.

Among sexually active 16-45 year olds, the most active countries are Russia, the U.S.A. and France, where people report having sex more than 130 times a year. Sex is least frequent in Hong Kong at under 50 times a year.

Modern contraception is most frequently used in China, Australia, Canada, Brazil, and western Europe but least in central Africa and Afghanistan. Condom use is highest in Thailand with 82% of people claiming to always use a condom.

Guest travelerjim

Thought i would put my post in context:- You can read more at:Geography of sex

Published in 2000, the 128 page The Penguin Atlas of Human Sexual Behavior contains a plethora of facts and data about sex and sexuality worldwide.

Duh! You have lost me...May I ask?

What does your response have to do with 100 baht a minute sex?

and sex which lasts longer than your preconceived 3-4 minutes at 100 baht a minute?

Of course, I might be interested in reading all 128 pages of the

Atlas of Human Sexual Behavior,

if I were paid 100 baht a minute...

tj

Guest beachlover

Sorry if I'm wrong, but I think the OP is just taking the piss LOL.

I think an average duration of 10-12 minutes might be the case with married couples but not with someone you've invited back to your place!

For me if it's a casual affair or one night stand with someone I'm only just getting to know, we will probably make love for an hour at the least.

But it's not uncommon to go for 2-3 hours. We might get back to the room at 3am or so, take a shower, maybe splash around in the bathtub or jacuzzi with him a bit, make love for a couple of hours and by the time we've finished it's maybe 6am, the sun's coming up and it's time to cuddle up under the warm, crisp white linen for some beauty sleep!

Guest Patexpat

Agree with BL on this one, OP is a troll - BUT here is a true story ..... I once witnessed a bar boy leave the bar, go to clients room, have sex and back at the bar in, as it happens, 12 minutes. Fastest on record as far as I know! Can't remember how much the boy said he got paid - was way over the top tho!

Please keep this polite everyone.

I also find the OP to be rather strange. However we should also respect the rights of long standing members to ask an unusual question occasionally, whether it be serious of just for fun.

12 minutes? That is so long. I would consider that a long time rate. :) jk

Look, if a guy can get into a place, get you off in 12 minutes and be back at his bar shortly thereafter, it is a win / win situation for everyone. Most guys are just looking to get off. If someone can do that in 12 minutes, more power to them. They must be really great.