bkkguy

Search problem with numbers

I know the serach box says enter "keyword or phrase" but I didn't really expect it to be so picky!

if you try search for just a number - for example just enter the digit(s) 6 or 608 in the search box - you get an error message:

"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information."

but if you include some text with the number - for example "6 months" - it works OK

I was trying to seach for the polic order number 608/2549 which I was sure had been mentioned here before and kept getting this error

bkkguy

I know the serach box says enter "keyword or phrase" but I didn't really expect it to be so picky!

if you try search for just a number - for example just enter the digit(s) 6 or 608 in the search box - you get an error message:

"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information."

but if you include some text with the number - for example "6 months" - it works OK

I was trying to seach for the polic order number 608/2549 which I was sure had been mentioned here before and kept getting this error

bkkguy

It has been an issue for me as well. Sorry for the frustation. It might take severals weeks before the problems is fixed. I do aplogize. But i will do my best to have it taking care of...

Thanks for your patience.

Stef