Guest fountainhall

Chakran Sauna in Soi Aree - Update

Guest fountainhall

Leafing through some sites this morning, I noticed Chakran sauna's newish promotions. It used to be my favourite sauna in Bangkok with a far greater array of younger Thai guys and far fewer farang than Babylon. But around six years ago it began to seem less welcoming to farang

I go to Chakran on every holiday in Thailand (which is twice per year), and I always enjoy it, even though I don't get laid most of the visits.

These daily themes have been going on for a while, and they force me to come on specific days (I love underwear, naked is ok, masks are a complete turn off for me). Furthermore I found out on my recent visit that on weekends every guest receives two small towels (they have about 3/4 of my waist circumference, to it takes some skill to use both towels to wrap around my waist and constant re-arranging), whereas on weekdays large towels are available (you can get them on weekends for a fee?) - well, I think some Farang I see would have problems to wrap the one large towel around their waist as well. LOL So I have to remember to bring my own large towel when I go to Chakran after Chatuchak weekend market (which fits well regarding time and location).

I wondered what the Group Masturbation Show is (the Thai text simply translates as "Group Show").

Guest fountainhall

I go to Chakran on every holiday in Thailand (which is twice per year), and I always enjoy it, even though I don't get laid most of the visits.

I note from your profile that you are far younger than I - and probably most other readers! On your visits, have you ever seen any 50s/early 60s farang?

I used to love going there, not so much for sex, but simply to have a cocktail by the pool and watch all the eye candy.