Guest letmetellu

CUT THEM IT BARBARIC

Guest letmetellu

I'm an aficionado of un-circumcised dicks I will go even further without upsetting any one heaven forbid as if I would.

I personally think to cut any boys dick is barbaric and should only done for medical reasons, in the UK after 1939 they stopped circumcision because if Germany did win the 2nd World War he was going to send all those circumcised to there death among others.

If I meet a guy who is cut I can very rarely have much to do with there dick, I

concentrate on the rest of there body, I had a home & was living in Fort Lauderdale Florida in the early 70s it was the place to be, living behind the Marlin Beach if you know the area, and I was a main attraction because very nearly every one was cut I cum across, and all that spitting on the head with some that was even cut by scissor hands himself I think with the butchery I encountered absolutely horrid.

To me it was a breath of fresh air to come to Thailand in the mid 70s to find so many extra large, un-cut medium and average dicks around, and now talking to various guys on the Internet as I do I'm pleased that un-cut is the most popular well it is with me any way.

Last time I was in Australia about 2 years ago, I was so disappointed the standard of guy many with needles sticking out of there arms, a mature guy like me could whisk back to our apartment, in Oxford Street, I contacted a model agency who sent round a guy who specializes in Long uncut dicks, he told me in Sydney the most popular thing now is docking so I said ill try it, well when he got out his 9:" wonder with the nearly as big curtains I had to pull open, he covered my bulbous helmet with it then proceeded to let it all cum out, well how exciting I said, then he left he said that's all he did 150 dollars please......oh well makes a change to be different.

Holy CRAP!

Poor LMTU should get his ass back to Thailand. He's obviously going nutz back there in Sasketchewan or wherever the hell he is.

I promise I'll buy him his first OFF if he promises not to write any more posts like that! :lol:

Guest letmetellu

Holy CRAP!

Poor LMTU should get his ass back to Thailand. He's obviously going nutz back there in Sasketchewan or wherever the hell he is.

I promise I'll buy him his first OFF if he promises not to write any more posts like that! :lol:

Thanks for your humble comment, you know what they say one man's CRAP is another mans fortune.

What a scare before Holloween!

I'm having nightmares of LMTU in an igloo out in the tundra "docking" with some poor Eskimo. :o

LMTU! HIE THEE TO THAILAND and GET THEE TO A GOGO BAR!

(note to self: see if Boy-special knows about "docking")

Guest letmetellu

What a scare before Holloween!

I'm having nightmares of LMTU in an igloo out in the tundra "docking" with some poor Eskimo. :o

LMTU! HIE THEE TO THAILAND and GET THEE TO A GOGO BAR!

(note to self: see if Boy-special knows about "docking")

I asume your joking and thats a good start the last thing to go is your sense of humor before you have a total mental breakdown as some people who write on here are well on the way to, its a treat to have a joke with some one on here sometimes its venum.

Yes as its 4 below here and snowing it makes a change, infront of a log fire and there are suck nice cowboys rodeoing with big cows ,I blend in well. :p

My boyz special teaches me things "let me tell you". but there again he has never worked in the sex trade or been with another man, so he has to do what cums naturally.

Guest luvthai

I asume your joking and thats a good start the last thing to go is your sense of humor before you have a total mental breakdown as some people who write on here are well on the way to, its a treat to have a joke with some one on here sometimes its venum.

Yes as its 4 below here and snowing it makes a change, infront of a log fire and there are suck nice cowboys rodeoing with big cows ,I blend in well. :p

My boyz special teaches me things "let me tell you". but there again he has never worked in the sex trade or been with another man, so he has to do what cums naturally.

Hey LMTU Your advatar is one of my regulars. Wow I didn't think we had anything in common.

Guest letmetellu

Hey LMTU Your advatar is one of my regulars. Wow I didn't think we had anything in common.

Realy whats his name?

Its nice to dream.

Ive been with him for a year and one thing he has is style and taste, when you look goood he would not have to lower his standards that low :p