Guest terrychris

Anal Fisting?

Guest terrychris

Anyone here have much experience with Thai boys.

Are the best bars in Bangkok to anal fist a boy.

Is there anyone else here who likes to anal fist?

What two consenting adults do is none of my business but, for me, the notion of sticking a fist up anyone's ass is disgusting and, in my view, likely harmful to the receiver. And I'm doubtful that you'll find any young Thai man willing to participate (and, I'm also hopeful you won't).

I'm in agreement with Bob. This kind of thing, which is potentailly dangerous, is best practiced IMO (and I hasten to add I have no personal experience) between two people - usually two men but of course it could be any combination - who are well known to one another; so the element of trust inspires confidence such that those participating will derive some kind of pleasure from it. It must be quite frightening to have it done to you by somebody youi do not know, a stranger. That's why I share Bob's doubts that any would-be fister (the active person) will find anyone keen to agree to being the passive partner.

You seem to be exhibiting one or two troll symptoms Master ChrisTerry :mellow: Why not tell us a bit more about your experiences and your preferences and you might get a more sympathetic response, but I doubt you will get a straight answers to your second question, although I have answered your third openly and honestly.

Guest timmberty

i fisted someone many years ago .. he loved it .. yet it did nothing at all for me .. horrible .. yet he hated sucking cock ...

i thought he was weird .. he thought i was weird ... so its all personal choice i guess.