Guest fountainhall

More Problems with Formatting

Guest fountainhall

For a couple of months or so, it has been possible to copy into posts from a word file or 'quotes' from other sources like newspapers without having to use that stupid little 'lightswitch' - i.e. we were back to the situation which had existed for many years until a few months ago.

A couple of days ago, the forum went offline without any warning whatever beforehand and without  any explanation afterwards. After it came back, I see we now have to use that b-----y lightswitch again! If we don't the text comes out in all different sizes! 

Can someone kindly explain what has been done to the programme and why we can't just carry on as before without having the use that lightswitch?

For example, I typed an earlier post on a word file using Helvetica Neue font size 14 which I have always used. This is how it now comes out if I do not use the lightswitch - yet it was only for a very short time that we ever had to use that lightswitch. Now we have to again.

In the annual World Airport Awards, claimed to be the world’s Premier Airport Awards, Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi has slipped yet again – from #25 last year to #38 this time around.

Meanwhile, the top five remain Singapore, Incheon, Amsterdam, Hong Kong and Beijing’s Capital airport, although their order has changed slightly with Singapore now pipping Incheon. Also ahead of Suvarnabhumi are –

Tokyo Haneda - 9

Central Japan (Nagoya) – 13

Kuala Lumpur - 14

Tokyo Narita - 16

Kansai (Osaka) - 18

Shanghai Hongqiao - 19

Gimpo (Seoul) - 23

Taoyuan Taipei - 24

It has not changed for me and I tested this a few times. However, sometimes things get caught in your cache and it stays for a bit. Has this issue resolved itself or are you still having issues?

Guest fountainhall

Still having issues and have to use the light switch for copying and pasting. As mentioned, it was fine for a few weeks, and then reverted back recently.