Guest puedeba2004

What about getting disease from oral?

Guest puedeba2004

What about getting a disease from giving or getting oral with bar boys and Thais you meet? How risky is it? What have your experiences been? I'm planning to be in Thailand soon and giving and getting oral is my sex of choice. Scanning the posts, particularly the ones from Pattaya, I get the impression that a lot of you have a different guy every night. What have the consequences been?

Guest noy9000

the postings here seems to be very Pattaya, little discussions about BKK. hmmm. Oral has very little risk for HIV - but has risk with other forms of STD though.

Guest HeyGay

I don't want to frighten anyone but you should be very frightened indeed.

I found a place where I could have so many stunning guys to suck, most free and I don't know if you know Bi-sexual in Thailand means just that and there is so many stunning guyz who would not be seen dead in a gay bar or area, looking for a nice guy like you or even me. Some with girlfriends or even wives waiting for them.

Well to cut a long story short, I caught a most horrendous Human Papillomav Virus called HPV click below

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22956090/

It attached its self to the base of my tongue then turned into a tumor, with in one year, fortunately for me I FOUND IT EARLY and a million baht less a small BUPA INSURANCE, and hopefully I have been cured, the treatment is horrendous but it will save your life.... as the survival rate is good for this Virus if you catch it early, but it grows at an alarming rate?

The virus attaches its self to the back of the throat, as it's very much like the virgina, where it causes Cervical Cancer in Women, it's from the sexual warts virus. As fast as it grows, it can be treated as quick, unless you leave it to long then there is no hope.

In the hospital I was in, where there is only 2 with this latest treatment in Thailand, there was 9 others some Thai some farangs, most could be saved, one Thai had tried to be treated with Chinese remedies, and old fashioned treatments, but of course by the time they realized these are no good, it was to late for this new and very expensive treatment, all they have in many countries including the UK is to cut out your tongue or where ever the tumor has grown, unless you can afford it privately in the West the treatments costs from 150-250,000 dollars

So be very careful

HPV is the one that produces gential warts.

Actually I believe there are about 100 strains & vaccinations may only cover a couple of the common ones. Genital warts are easily treatable & the disease is hardly serious like AIDS.

HIV -being sucked off almost no risk.

HIV -doing the sucking -low risk, although increasing if you have cuts or exposed gums due to cleaning the teeth just before sex. I try to pack an OLD toothbrush when going on holiday to reduce gum bleeding.

Risk of dying eventually = 100%. Have some fun between now & then.

Guest fountainhall

If you have ANY gum bleeding you should see your dentist. There is something wrong

Most likely it would be just simple gingivitis which is easily treated and quickly cured. Many dentists now recommend deep cleaning once every six months. This is to prevent the build up of bacteria in the plaque which attaches to your teeth no matter how often you brush them. This cleaning goes under the surface of the skin around the teeth in addition to the teeth themselves. It takes about 30 minutes and should cost not much more than Bt. 1,600.

Guest HeyGay

HPV is the one that produces gential warts.

Actually I believe there are about 100 strains & vaccinations may only cover a couple of the common ones. Genital warts are easily treatable & the disease is hardly serious like AIDS.

HIV -being sucked off almost no risk.

HIV -doing the sucking -low risk, although increasing if you have cuts or exposed gums due to cleaning the teeth just before sex. I try to pack an OLD toothbrush when going on holiday to reduce gum bleeding.

Risk of dying eventually = 100%. Have some fun between now & then.

HPV is not mentioned becaue up until now in Oral Sex, because if you catch Cancer of the throat, they treat it the same as any other Cancer and its only now, being Look at under the Microscope.

Unfortunately you have No idea what you're talking about Sir.

Unfortunately I do, after catching it from sucking many cocks, to be blunt and intensive research with Doctors an on the net and those in the know.

Forget about catching Genital warts, and concentrate on Cervical Cancer, this is what you get, it is nothing like HIV you do not catch it via Blood to blood contact, you can only catch it from sucking a cock that has the Vius on it or riming some one who has the Virus and now I am totally clean of the virus and with the latest Cell Stem only available here in thailand treatment, I am well on the mend.

It is a virus that is on the penis and it then lodges its self in the soft tissue at the back of your throat, that is very similar to the virgina.

It then changes the cells there and turns into a Tumor, if you don't catch it early the Tumor, then moves to a secondary lymph node usually.

The treatment is rough but you can survive it my only problem was I did not eat fro 3 weeks during treatment as you have no appetite and your mouth and anything you eat taste like Iron fillings and card board, so I quickly lost 27 kg but many say it makes me look better and more handsome if that's possible but not the best way to loose weight.

Good luck in your Orals just make sure you take a disinfectant wipe with you before you start sucking and hope that kills the Virus if its on the penis. Fortunately you can suck a hundred cocks before you catch it but who know which one is the bad one.

This Secret Cancer is never mentioned, but can kill you much more quickly than any other, if you dont get it treated early, the good news is its one of the most curable cancers in the world as long as you dont leave it to long.

HPV and Throat Cancer Question!!!! - Discussion - National Cervical Cancer and HPV Coalition Support Community - Inspire

@ heygay: Where is this place?

There is an illness called non specific urethritis (NSU), also called non-gonococcal urethritis (NGU). All I know about it is from RICE QUEEN DIARY I got involved in activities of this kind in January (when I was in Bkk for holiday) and about two weeks later, my foreskin started itching. I went to a sexual health clinic and the nurse there suspected a fungus infection. However, treatment with a cream didn't help. A week later, the results from tests came back. It was not a sexually transmitted disease, just a bacteria infection of skin cracks. I got a prescription of a penicillin-based antibiotic and the itching disappeared within two days.

Unfortunately you have No idea what you're talking about Sir.

Please check it out and your will find that EVERY fact I put in the post about HPV is correct, therefore you should not be making statements saying I have NO IDEA. If you disagree, please advise me of which point you disagree with and I shall post some evidence to back up my statement.

Please note that at NO POINT HAVE I SAID OR EVEN IMPLIED HPV DOES NOT CAUSE ANY CANCERS. I merely stated that genital warts are not serious like AIDS.

The issue on AIDS transmission by oral sex is slightly less clear cut. Some authorities take the safe route and always recommend use of condoms. Others clearly state the risks of oral transmission are relatively low.

Quote BUPA: "There is a small chance of infection through unprotected oral sex"

Guest HeyGay

Please check it out and your will find that EVERY fact I put in the post about HPV is correct, therefore you should not be making statements saying I have NO IDEA. If you disagree, please advise me of which point you disagree with and I shall post some evidence to back up my statement.

Please note that at NO POINT HAVE I SAID OR EVEN IMPLIED HPV DOES NOT CAUSE ANY CANCERS. I merely stated that genital warts are not serious like AIDS.

The issue on AIDS transmission by oral sex is slightly less clear cut. Some authorities take the safe route and always recommend use of condoms. Others clearly state the risks of oral transmission are relatively low.

Quote BUPA: "There is a small chance of infection through unprotected oral sex"

I don

I don’t know why you keep mentioning AIDS or HIV the HPV virus is nothing like the HIV virus.

The heading for the thread refers to "disease", therefore I think I am entitled to discuss both HIV and HPV, whilst recognising they are totally different. Some things are so bloody obvious I don't need to state them for most of our members.

You will notice I have used separate paragraphs for the two previously. We could discuss a few other STDs and still stay on topic.

I still await your justification for stating I have "NO IDEA". Or do you accept that was a just a totally unwarranted and ill considered insult?