Guest stef

Spell Check

As per many requests, we finally got the Spell check set up on this board.

Hopefully you will enjoy that new feature.pEach time you reply to a post or create a new one, you will see the Spell Check option right on the left of the " Post " button.

Allow few days for testing. I have tested already but there are always bugs around any new system..

Thanks Stef. Long overdue but grateful for all your efforts.

I know sorry about the delay.. I just did not have the right tools to make it happen faster :blush:

And I had to wait on someone to do it....

Guest Snowkat

I know sorry about the delay.. I just did not have the right tools to make it happen faster :blush:

And I had to wait on someone to do it....

Not complaining. Maybe we will now be able to understand what the likes of ear wig/lmtu is trying to say (that is if he decides or knows how to use it ;) )

p/s Just tried to use the spell check as a test but nothing happens when you click on the link ?

p/s Just tried to use the spell check as a test but nothing happens when you click on the link ?

It's a pop up windonw. Make sure you can see them ....

Guest Snowkat

It's a pop up windonw. Make sure you can see them ....

Sorry Stef. Don't want to be a pain in the butt but my Popup blocker is disabled and still nothing happens when clicking the spell check link button.

Sorry Stef. Don't want to be a pain in the butt but my Popup blocker is disabled and still nothing happens when clicking the spell check link button.

Hummm... I would need to look into it then.. I am only using Mac computers here.. so I need to check on PC and test it.

I don't see any reasons why It would not work ..... Can you try to refresh the page ?

I try to Use the Spell check button to correct ( Re-edit ) my post and realized it did not work. It seems it is only working when posting a new Post or when you actually reply to someone...

This is what you should get :

[attachmentid=123]

post-4-1164366304_thumb.jpg

Guest Snowkat

..... Can you try to refresh the page ?

I try to Use the Spell check button to correct ( Re-edit ) my post and realized it did not work. It seems it is only working when posting a new Post or when you actually reply to someone...

Refreshed the page.

Have tried it re-editing, and posting a new post, and replying to your post.

Still does not work whatever I do. Sorry

I don't know whether there is anyone else who can't get it to work - there seems to be a deathly silence from everyone else ! :lol: Perhaps you can get someone local to you to try it to see if it is just me with the problem ?