Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

t0oL1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by t0oL1

  1. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    Back to Super A last night . Stunner boy not there-10 other boys mostly thinks. . On to Pattaya via taxi tomorrow. Been such a long time since my last vacation- 7 years.
  2. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    Bar closing time taxis go way up usually 100. One time I took tuktuk without asking price. 500 bt then no change for 1000! Very mao .
  3. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    Pantanawet just was thinking of pool despite taxi costs at Malaysia. Re: feet soaked- eew!
  4. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    Tried to give tout 100 bt to get rid of him after 2 bars he said give me 100 more. As my hand emerged from my pocket with 300. bt folded over he grabbed it all and took it. Plus he was getting my change from each of :2 bars skinning it for 50 bt. Then he kept asking for “drnnk for me?” “NO cannot”
  5. Open last night few flames hanging out inside
  6. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    Need to give business lest BBB becomes next Chinese karaoke rooms like LCR. Tried not drinking alcohol. Couldn’t resist blue kamikaze at Balcony. Three other bars I had Red Bull- explains why I am up typing still at 7am fueling my jet lag
  7. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    Super A - 300 Bt for a beer. Gave mamas an 500 bt bill. No change returned. BBB Inn ok but smaller room 950 has NO tv. Figure nothing on anyway I can understand so why change room to superior (1250). Guessing no premium movie channels.
  8. t0oL1 posted a topic in Gay Thailand
    Tout grabbed me after visiting Balcony for Kamakazi and dinner. Took me to Sweet Bananna Bar + one other (with a show). Nothing much but tips for performers in show. Went to another bar off Soi Tawan- Super A. One nice small boy I wanted very much to swallow his children. Also interesting massage place along Soi Tawan. Stopped by Fresh Boys on the way back to my hotel, BBB Inn. Some nice boys. Met Viet mamasan and tipped. Some boys cute. Also spottted Screw Boys downstairs so I stopped in for 1 drink (Red Bull). Plan to stop into Super A tomorrow again after I get my AmEx card to work...
  9. t0oL1 posted a topic in Gay Thailand
    Just arrived last night in BKK to find out my American Express chip card not accepted or my Mastercard bank card not working(need to ask security code). Any place BKK/Pattaya that would take American Express for cash advance? Boys/bars/taxis ane expensive and otherwise have to budget entire trp under $150/day. Lucky I prepaid hotel in Pattaya therough Agoda and certainly can't depend on bar boy friend to have 30000 Bt laying around for me to spend.
  10. t0oL1 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    re: cleanliness. Murder in Des Moines, Iowa USA Holiday Inn. Forensics checked the bedspread finding ~250 semen stains- checked a couple of the "freshest" stains for DNA
  11. need an alternative to Grindr data overusage but not many profiles here in Hillbilly, USA. This was the hook up app used by the shooter in Orlando, FL btw.
  12. t0oL1 replied to Jasper's topic in Gay Thailand
    Be there in two weeks. Remember his number by chance?
  13. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    Found it and booked thanks https://www.agoda.com/le-cafe-royale-hotel-pattaya/hotel/pattaya-th.html?checkin=2019-07-30&los=12&adults=2&rooms=1&cid=1744603&tag=948fa426-9b1b-7d50-bc56-4a4be86624a5&searchrequestid=82602306-6360-4a44-b2ff-0cc752f85c4b&travellerType=1&tabbed=true
  14. t0oL1 posted a topic in Gay Thailand
    Upcoming vacation in Pattaya. Have stayed only @ LCR for last 14 trips and the closest I can be at home is at the Copa. Would the noise from their new neighbor be intolerable? Wish to help out Boystown but not at the expense of my sleep too many nights.
  15. shit just bought my ticket yesterday too
  16. and now that I relogged in, it makes me log in today as well. NBD
  17. You're right must be another site. I just had to actively sign out and sign in again to look. But I haven't had to log in for weeks. Clearing my history I unclick "clear active log ins"also "cookies" so my login is automatically cached.
  18. appears on my firefox on login. havent logged in for ages
  19. t0oL1 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Maybe actually getting an STD will serve as a warning and they will be safe in the future, preventing contracting HIV. But HIV cases may rise also because of the current popularity of unsafe casual sex.
  20. bookmark the main forum page you want to visit? when logging in click "remember me" when clearing your history unclick "clear active logins" if available on your browser
  21. I would also like to hear more about New Cafe Royal and whether you can get rooms there for the entire stay reasonably without hearing a bunch of karyoke all night.
  22. betting that after 3 days with him he gets a Samsung as a going away gift. Brought a friend an iPhone 5 when I returned a year later and it only cost me $150.
  23. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/an-hour-of-light-and-sound-a-day-might-keep-alzheimers-at-bay/ Wow this is three years old and I hadn't even heard of it. They have even done a study on human(s) thst helped but stopped the study to great anguish of the participant(s). Lights/sound apparatus available now online https://gammalighttherapy.com/collections/all Separate/same apparatus available on ebay (I ordered already). YouTube has mp3 4 hour sound clip here Podcast with the actual lady Phd researcher in charge of MIT department here https://www.wnycstudios.org/story/bringing-gamma-back (click "Listen")
  24. t0oL1 replied to youngcpl's topic in Gay Thailand
    "Thoughts?" Post pics?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.