Everything posted by t0oL1
-
Bumrungrad/Vitalife
Just made an inquiry on their site and was wondering if anyone here had tried any of their services. Especially interested in hormone supplement/ replacement and figured I would give it a trial as long as I am in the area. http://vitallife-international.com/look-better.aspx not that I figure anyone else here might need it
-
Ambian Now Sold in Thailand
been sick here in the USA with a head cold the last three weeks and NyQuil usually puts me away with the symptoms as well. Now they have come out with ZzzQuil. All the knockout of dyphenhydramine and no acetaminophen to kill your liver if you take too much? Going to stock up on that for occasional sleeplessness- gelcaps or bottle.
-
Buy your Bicycle in your home country
40K baht and you can get a motorbike.
-
911 on Better Being Hospital in Bangkok
http://neurosciencenews.com/neuropharmacology-spinal-cord-paralysis-1598/ sorry but I find interest in developments in this area as an ground floor opportunity to usher in an actual treatment
-
911 on Better Being Hospital in Bangkok
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2014/10/21/sot-ath-paralyzed-man-walks-again-bbc-panorama.cnn.html
-
Chinese Screaming females takeover of Toy Boy
Throw them Toy Boys bar but don't let them find out about Funny Boys. Most times Toy Boys are so few customers, glad they are getting some business and the boys having fun.
-
1st time in bkk! suggestions on where to stay/things to do
DJ Station would be a must see (with it's nightly show always very good) but very packed week end nights. I find G.O.D. later at night more interesting at times. A lower nightly budget with longer stay is greatly encouraged.
-
Night Owl Bernard Trink
No, he did not die as far as I know. Just found this and thought it was an interesting read, remembering all his articles. Also thought it was interesting to see a picture of a guy I had read from afar for years.
-
Night Owl Bernard Trink
Vaguely remember reading his columns in the Bangkok Post http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/08/26/night-prowl-legendary-lechery-bernard-nite-owl-trink
-
Freemen, new bar in Pattayaland , soi 1
need a pic of the hot shirtless doorman...
-
Impact of the New Alcohol Regulations?
Just time to stock up the minibar for a private party...
-
Latest info (gossip can start) on RONTHAI
Outstanding! Good luck.
-
local gay bars not full of tourists
Actually ashamed that in almost 20 years I have not once gone to the Saphan Kwai area, if only for the gay Thai historical perspective. Same for Saranrom park. I should go and take pictures (where possible), before it is all gone.
-
How Thais are showing a gratitude ?
my friend showed gratitude. After drinking with him for about a week straight, offing him nightly and giving him every other night the night off to himself ( after bar services not required with same tip ) I was invited to look at motorcycle at Tuk.com when he got sunglasses as a gift- I started getting the customer treatment instead of friend. All after only a week. Glad it didn't go much further/longer. I figured this was an early indicator of what was to come.
-
How Thais are showing a gratitude ?
...shaving facial hair (twice monthly) - perhaps he meant elsewhere
-
How Thais are showing a gratitude ?
I don't see any direct reference to facial hair by CPFC,,,
-
New Constitution Gives Thai Junta Sweeping Powers
Five military takeovers later?
-
Thais Smell
As far as how they smell, I would rather smell a little of them and less of their soap.
-
Just one question ?
even if we were both "virgins" or disease free, it would only train the boy to have more unsafe sex, ultimately resulting in his demise.
-
Trip report from May and June 2014 to Gay Thailand
outstanding accomplishment on your weight loss.
-
Arrived in Pattaya
wow looks like someone is having an really adorable time
-
Flashing 3 Fingers to protest coup may get you arrested
- returning through Customs/Immigration USA
Kind of a follow up to http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/9533-single-men-targeted-upon-exit-from-usa/ Although this is usually encountered on your return, not departure. As such I thought I should keep it separate from the "exit" thread. Hell I don't even mind them searching my luggage anymore. But women customs agents are worse, thinking you have to answer to them on their inquisition of nosiness - usually met with deserving condescending look of boredom and amusement.- returning through Customs/Immigration USA
found this article informative and interesting. doubt if I would try it though. also note this is upon arriving back in the USA. http://www.firstinternationalguide.com/usa/usa-immigration-and-citizenship/refusing-answering-questions-from-customs-and-border-protection-officers-when-re-entering-the-us.html “Why were you in China?” asked the passport control officer, a woman with the appearance and disposition of a prison matron. “None of your business,” I said. Her eyes widened in disbelief. “Excuse me?” she asked. “I’m not going to be interrogated as a pre-condition of re-entering my own country,” I said. This did not go over well. She asked a series of questions, such as how long I had been in China, whether I was there on personal business or commercial business, etc. I stood silently. She said that her questions were mandated by Congress and that I should complain to Congress instead of refusing to cooperate with her. She asked me to take one of my small bags off her counter. I complied. She picked up the phone and told someone I “was refusing to cooperate at all.” This was incorrect. I had presented her with proof of citizenship (a U.S. passport) and had moved the bag when she asked. What I was refusing to do was answer her questions. A male Customs and Border Protection officer appeared to escort me to “Secondary.” He tried the good cop routine, cajoling me to just answer a few questions so that I could be on my way. I repeated that I refused to be interrogated as a pre-condition of re-entering my own country. “Am I free to go?” I asked. “No,” he said. ..."- Gay / Gogo Clubbing Area
BBB Inn would be more interesting at a time like this- 9:00 curfew. Kind of like a lock in party. - returning through Customs/Immigration USA