Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

t0oL1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by t0oL1

  1. t0oL1 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    The kid was EIGHT?
  2. t0oL1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  3. By the time I would arrive I would need 10 hours of sleep
  4. t0oL1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I have avoided ordering from Thailand specifically because of this. Ordering in is an invitation to have your purchase stolen because of non-payment of import fees.
  5. I had to laugh about this. I saw a food stand feeding boys with my favorite chicken breast on a stick- buttered and seared. The first night I pointed to the chicken and the man came around and grabbed it for me and grilled it. One piece - 40 baht. As I was eating this I see boys come up and grab the sticks of various and bring it to the guy cooking. So the next night I reached inside the glass and grabbed TWO sticks of chicken and handed it around to the man. Doing this I was only charged 20 baht for TWO. One quarter the price.
  6. If you are staying by chance the Malaysia Hotel I remember the hotel taxi sign listing Grand Palace costs, Saranrom Park, etc. I wonder if that is still offered.
  7. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    Cocktails at Winner Bar would have been fun after that
  8. Well I've never noticed an owner there but it seems he's providing a valuable service. A place for some gays to work (and sleep?) also. Or maybe some are renting a room somewhere. Or both. The cocktails are a plus also.
  9. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
  10. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    I actually got an email from a friend living there at Nice boys. He wanted money to put wood over broken windows in his room...
  11. Posted by permission:
  12. Older Post on Facebook from Winner Bar: Ring the bell in Winner boy bar - online! During this difficult time with travel restrictions very few tourists arrive to Thailand. Winner boy bar and our staff are struggeling for survival and we would kindly appreciate your help to keep the bar open and the staff employed. If you want to ring the bell in our bar and buy a drink for all our gogo boys for a 1000 thai baht donation, we will send you a personal video in messenger of ringing the bell in the bar. All boys in Winner boy bar would be very grateful And it would help to keep the bar and the wonderful gay area of Sunee plaza still open ready for you on your next holiday to Thailand and Pattaya. Please send us a message if you are interested for more information. I was there a few weeks ago and tipped every boy in the bar at when I stopped in. I am sure they could use the business now also.
  13. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    Guess I am a little conservative when it comes to people watching(me) in public. One good thing about this newer setup is less boys taken to a room where unsafe anal is received. Maybe fewer will get sick and die. And a few boys will make some money. Even annoying waiters. Not an easy thing to do in Thailand.
  14. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    Also the price went up. 800 baht for two drinks 250 each and waiter helped himself to 300 baht drink? I was watching-no check for his in my check bin. Two drinks 400 baht each? next time I go “what you want?” me : different waiter or I leave
  15. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    New Annoying Mamasan Was there last night. Have acquired a new “friend” . A new annoying mamasan/ older waiter. “You want another drink?” He comes out with a drink for HIMSELF. Gave him a dirty look with another waiter and boys watching. Then I got ANOTHER waiter to get me another drink. DARN - did I forget to tip him?
  16. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
    Went last night. They were having a birthday party for a waiter. Little crowded with about 7-8 customers. At least I can see how my friends party was like - I couldn’t attend that one as I was flying back. Made sure to tip the older kathoey waitress. I don’t think she gets many tips. Photos are from June 2020.
  17. t0oL1 replied to t0oL1's topic in Gay Thailand
  18. Hell I was there late that night. Boy had birthday. I told him “birthday tomorrow- you are 5 years old”. I was kidding but correct. Tipped 5 year old twice
  19. I remember LCR prices for their laundry prices. Not much difference
  20. t0oL1 posted a topic in Gay Thailand
    Returned to Nice Boys last night with a former dancer there. Bought a bottle and mix for anyone. Tipped all 12 dancers and 4 waiters. My friend took care of this and as he was leaving a little early 300 of my extra money he put into a cup for a “contest”. Took a little longer than it used to - to get a “winner”. Another customer had brought in a ping pong ball and put 500 under a glass for a new game on the dance floor. Ten dancers all stood around playing the game with pants dropped. All the time they played the customer walked around and massaged their butt. Evidently they knew the rules but it took quite a while before the ball landed and stayed in the short drink glass. Same guy that won the previous contest took this one too. Then he put up 500 for another round. Saw a dancer there from Facebook that had a motorcycle accident and a hurt leg 3 years ago and motioned if his leg was ok. He motioned back with a high side snap kick that it was fine. The pic on Facebook had stainless rods protruding the skin on his ankle. Nice to see the guys have fun and make some money. It really pays to stay for more than a couple drinks.
  21. Copa maid had offered so nicely but I had earlier declined as I imagined her hand washing my underwear, etc I spotted they had a washing machine upstairs for bed sheets so I finally relented. Six dress shirts shorts and socks (shirts ironed) and she was thrilled when her “up to you” got her 1000 baht on company time.
  22. The surprise was that on Feb 23 at midnight the bars would close. Bars are getting to open in minutes here at midnight. Another surprise Serene is only beer bar open on the Soi. PACKED Missing a sweet waiter from 1 1/2 years ago here ( recurring theme )
  23. Sad and boring?
  24. Wow you really do have a sad life. I am sorry
  25. Now that I tipped reception on the holiday - I doubt if they will be more competent

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.