Everything posted by t0oL1
-
Need a doctor recommendation
Ooooh I was looking for that last time I was back. Need a temporary tattoo to help envision if I would want the next step to honor a friend.
-
filing taxes from Thailand
Thinking seriously about retiring SOON to TH. Having a tough time figuring out what I should do before I leave about filing the next years taxes. W-2 forms need to be mailed to me for filing. Change of address filing at the local USA post office before I leave? Won't have a address until after I arrive and get situated there... How much could I trust the Thai postal to forward mail? Guess there should be a way to electronically get a W-2 from Social Security and attach to documents for electronic filing. Do you have an accountant there in Thailand?
-
LopBuri school with LGBT... club
Just looking at the picture- it looks like the guidance counsellor is perving on the hot looking trannie...
-
Nice Boys going upscale
I can hardly wait to see this newly remodeled temple.
-
Nice Boys going upscale
Perhaps a bottle would have been in order.
-
I'm thinking of buying a business
and the downstairs could be a flop house for those boys who can't afford a room to sleep in the off hours with a toilet and shower...
-
Progressive success in November elections in the U.S.
??? Whatever you have been smoking- I want some
-
Progressive success in November elections in the U.S.
Now we know what kind of pea-brains stand up for their leader after his killing 100,000 of their boys in a murderous land grab...
-
Boy’s penis permanently damaged in school attack
apparently or supposedly? https://www.medicaldaily.com/doctors-remove-mans-penis-after-illegal-injections-cause-genitalia-swell-size-coconut-243577 The injections, which are sometimes performed with beeswax, silicone, and paraffin, are an illegal procedure that used by Thai men in order to increase the size of their penises. Despite their common use, evidence has not shown that they work.
-
Boy’s penis permanently damaged in school attack
WHY beeswax for a punishment? Researching- beeswax and olive oil is a common thing to inject for volume enhancement, not that it's medically recommended. Finding others who think the boys story is not adding up and may change later...
-
Chinese cops to patrol in Thailand?
At least 6 more secret Chinese police stations in US, says report https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/04/at-least-6-more-secret-chinese-police-stations-in-us-says-report/ There are multiple Chinese “police stations” operating in cities across the U.S., according to an investigative group who exposed the stations after the FBI arrested two people in connection with one of the operations this week. The not-for-profit organization Safeguard Defenders said there is an additional station in New York City, one in Los Angeles, and other operations in San Francisco, Houston, and cities in Nebraska and Minnesota, the New York Post reported. It was not clear from the reporting how many of the alleged police stations were in each location. “We found at least four listed in the U.S. by PRC [People’s Republic of China] public security authorities, plus flagged an additional four overseas Chinese service centers in the US set up by the UFWD networks responsible for manning the stations,” a spokeswoman for Safeguard Defenders said Tuesday. The spokeswoman referred to the United Front Work Department, an arm of the Chinese Communist Party linked to the overseas police stations, according to previous reports from Safeguard Defenders. Safeguard Defenders has documented more than 100 of the outposts in dozens of countries, and officials are increasingly worried about them as a way for China to spy and keep tabs on its people abroad.
-
The Ageing of Pop
Frankie Valle 89 and still touring.
-
Apps in Thailand
Grindr in Pattaya last year was good for after hour delivery. Couple nice ones.
-
Nice Boys going upscale
Might as well buy the boys a bottle and mixer...
-
Thailand invites Putin...
From Russia : "Putin is Gravely ill and Unlikely to Survive Until the End of Autumn" https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/from-russia-putin-is-gravely-ill-and-unlikely-to-survive-until-the-end-of-autumn/ar-AA1iSfDA?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=92af04777b3246b7b4e38b4add0edc43&ei=74 Gee. Just like Pol Pot.
-
Thailand invites Putin...
Most people reading this article would be heart warmed at Putins heart attack...
-
Thailand invites Putin...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/plugged-into-machines-vladimir-putin-in-stable-but-serious-condition-and-doctors-are-not-optimistic-after-alleged-heart-attack-sources-claim/ar-AA1iQ8cO?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=15c8c6a3b958449d8621835f31ecaec8&ei=34
-
Thailand invites Putin...
Wondering how they got Pol Pot to "visit". How did that end up?
-
Thailand invites Putin...
- Translator device
yes he needs a shave and decent shirt. Google is so bad I have to translate, then translate BACK and see how bad it really IS. Then try again if it's really bad.- Translator device
I saw a video on a translator device on YouTube tested in Bangkok. Would save lots of typing in bars- no WiFi required. ~$150 without earbuds ($350) 15%discount codes Late edit: speaking of bars- I don't see Cambodian listed. Viet, Korean, Japanese yes- Bar boys in Jomtien Complex
https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=winner boy bar pattaya Was there a year ago. Business was so slow they had one table in the dark street with two boys and the owner. Went a couple times for a drink and tipping. Jomtien was jumping with customers and boys.- What are the prices today for sex in Thailand? 2023
Thanks Christian for the update on "Saran Rom Park". Haven't heard anything about that in ages and it's great to hear it mentioned that it's recently still active.- Bar boys in Jomtien Complex
You buy them a drink and engage in light text conversation via translator. Then a quick trip to a room nearby.- In Pattaya now- What to do so early?
I just like hanging out in the soi having a coffee, watching the boys arrive to work. - Translator device