Everything posted by t0oL1
-
first time closeted guy, seeking advice on how/where to have muscle intimacy experience in US or abroad
Sound like you need more time in gay bars here to notice the hot looking straight acting guys here as well. But if you go all the way overseas, it would be a shame to not remove some clothes and try further whatever comes to mind. Start slowly here and work your way up (or down) Duckduckgo won't save your searches for "gay bars los Angeles... etc
-
Old music
Unicorn: OK I'm not confused anymore with Dawn/Don Trump. But with the picture of Don shirtless- they didn't have a "vomit" emoticon.
-
Old music
ManForAllSeasons posted this 4 years ago on a different forum: and "Jersey Boys" movie really blew me away. I was copying "Cara Mia" link to message someone on my phone. Wow iPhone audio really sucks- better on desktop.
-
Old music
A tad before my time but found this on YouTube yesterday and watched about 30 times
-
Saranrom Park & Muscles massage shops
christianpfc last commented on that here or another unnamed forum...
-
Saranrom Park & Muscles massage shops
not into muscle as such here but always up for Winner winner chicken dinner
-
Judge rules former clerk who refused to issue same-sex marriage licenses must pay $260,000 legal expenses
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/judge-rules-former-clerk-who-refused-to-issue-same-sex-marriage-licenses-must-pay-260-000-legal-expenses/ar-AA1mmZYn?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=d031c1408f594fd4970ccb689f59e8d7&ei=26 A federal judge has ruled that former Kentucky county clerk Kim Davis must pay over $260,000 in attorney fees and expenses following her court case relating to her refusal to issue marriage licenses to a same-sex couple. Davis was briefly jailed in 2015 for her refusal, and she was subsequently taken to court. Courts have also ruled that she must pay $100,000 in damages to the two men she had refused to work with. Davis' attorneys are expected to appeal Tuesday's ruling. Davis spent five days in jail for ignoring court orders to issue licenses to same-sex couples following a 2015 Supreme Court ruling allowing gay marriage. She argued that she was acting "under God's authority," and was freed after a judge ordered her deputies to issue the licenses without her approval. Davis had run for re-election to the county clerk office in 2018, but she lost to a Democrat. She had argued that she would be able to certify same-sex marriages due to a change in Kentucky law dropping the requirement for licenses to contain the clerk's signature. Davis was defeated in the 2018 election by Democrat Elwood Caudill Jr. 54% to 46%. One of Caudill's challengers in the Democratic primary for the post was David Ermold, to whom Davis refused to issue a license. After losing, Ermold accused Caudill of being an "anti-gay bigot." "I just want him to lose. I would rather Kim Davis win," Ermold said ahead of the election. "At least Kim Davis has the integrity to stand up for what she believes in. Elwood Caudill is a liar."
-
Planes collide on landing at Haneda Airport
Five people were killed on board the coast guard aircraft, officials said.
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
I am happy all those boys had plenty to eat for a change.
-
Syphillis, gonorrhoea infections on rise
Such unsafe practices train the boy to continue this behavior until really bad things result from encounters with customers that aren't on prep or just say they are. I am older and not worried for myself as much as I worry about some cute bar boy with his whole life ahead of him.
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
August 2022 I visited and it was just a table in the street, 2 dancers and a bartender the second time I visited. It appeared Win was busy with younger falang owner or bf or both. Just mentioning this because I assume(hope) he is taking good care of him as he recovers. I just lose it when I hear about a sick cute boy.
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
I hope he recovers soon and gets all the assistance he needs...
-
Medicare for Americans Traveling/Living Overseas
- Nice Boys going upscale
Wonder if the zebra stripe seats survived the remodel...- Why China offered a Taiwan army pilot $15 million and ticket to Thailand
Gee it's not that a Chinook is QUIET and no one would notice a Chinook landing on a Chinese carrier in the middle of the Taiwan strait. WTF?- Should we be ashamed to meeting younger men ?
Coffee is ok but in the USA- Grindr cream is expensive!- Why China offered a Taiwan army pilot $15 million and ticket to Thailand
Let them steal our Ospreys for their invasion...- Why China offered a Taiwan army pilot $15 million and ticket to Thailand
Sounds like Chinese needed an American airship to use in a planned invasion of the Taiwan Strait.- Israel boys
- Need a doctor recommendation
Yes so many chemical genres seem innocuous until you start looking at them. "Essential oils" are just one...- filing taxes from Thailand
wow thanks. I was imagining $1 charge + international postage for whatever junk mail I receive. My volume of mail just from vacations when I return is incredible with all the junk advertising. Still don't trust Thai postal to deliver anything important...- Nice Boys going upscale
Those "dreadful toilets" have graced the presence of some of Pattaya's FINEST young men. I pray it is still open in February when I can return and leave a 1000 baht tip in the check bin for all the employees in honor of a former waiter there.- Nice Boys going upscale
So when did they change to 300 baht drinks there?- filing taxes from Thailand
One YouTuber from USA says he uses a remailer service to forward his mail to Thailand. In case I had received income/W-2 I hadn't planned on (unemployment, summons, etc)- Nice Boys going upscale
So did they upscale the boys there? (Nice Boys) - Nice Boys going upscale