Everything posted by vinapu
-
Direct flights from Russia to the U-Tapao Airport begin
PeterRS is able to defend himself but your comment is offensive. Force yourself to be nice , otherwise don't waste any opportunity to be silent As for believing in Putin's terminology I wonder if you still believe in Santa Claus not to mention Sleeping Beauty and her 7 dwarfs, one of them , third from the left mind you, was named gayinpattaya I believe.
-
My Swampy experience
did you tip yor drinking friends as well ? just curious, no need to answer
-
Sensual but not Sexual
no place will force you to use full set of extras, try one of places in Silom soi 6 , I don't think they have min. tip policy and if they do it will be at lower end . Alternatively travel to Saphan Kwai and there you have G-Beat or Kman right beside station , both with low min.tip policy
-
My Swampy experience
not that I had any doubts
-
My Swampy experience
for early arrivals or late departures I'm trying to find some cheap hotel and book the room there precisely in order I don't need to wait for check in time or being forced vacate room at prescribed time , I rather pay up for whole day and don't use it in full but at least have an access to shower e.t.c.
-
My Swampy experience
one should never mix work with amorous stuff
-
My Swampy experience
that's ok as one should never mix work with amorous stuff
-
My Swampy experience
who says admission to paradise is supposed to be immediate ?
-
Direct flights from Russia to the U-Tapao Airport begin
sure, we can even converse in Russian
-
Jomtien hotels (not in the complex)
less then 4 days - Bangkok 4 days - 2 here and 2 there 5 -7 days , 2 Pattaya, rest in BKK in any order Why I answered that way? Because it's roughly what I did on my last trip ( report started , rest to follow ) 1st leg 1 day - BKK, 2nd leg 8 days -3 BKK, 1 Pattaya, 4 days BKK, 3rd leg 4 days - 2 Pattaya and 2 BKK.
-
Summary report- BKK Oct 2022
hopefully it was not because fear of flying
-
Tourism may see a decline next year
very good point
-
Anyone wants to meet in Pattaya?
too bad I'm not there, always fun bar hopping with fellow members or should I say " t bd mnt thr, als fn br hpppg w frm mbrs ' ?
-
Direct flights from Russia to the U-Tapao Airport begin
oh yes , free electoral process and all that
-
BTS fares to increase; senior fares in offing
you made me to realize for quite a few years I'm overpaying MRT but not taking that discount
-
Summary report- BKK Oct 2022
it was funny mistake I admit but I was mislead by one of Hot Male's boys who on approach told me ' your friend is waiting for you " pointing at , what I thought , that other guy. Add to it being right of the plane after 24 hrs on the road, easily to be confused in my age , LOL On another hand not that confused as indeed I managed to score that Tawan guy and it was find as I lost contact with him good 4 if not 5 years ago. I wonder who used vacation time better that night , me with that guy or you with 7/11 food but yes , we are all entitled to our preferences. If was great to see you at both ends of your trip. Sorry I dumped you at Senso but indeed I know whom I liked and got penalized for abandoning you as guy was not as good as his looks are and cut me on time which is grave sin in my eyes. Certainly I was not his type as on my next visit about 2 weeks later he did not even look at me. Small correction , Foodland is 7.5 stars , not just 5 and we both know why, LOL
-
My Swampy experience
try to do it after work hours though as doing it at work may make you an object of unwanted attention
-
Patpong Night Market.
you can buy sexy underwear in at least 2 stalls along Silom every night
-
Direct flights from Russia to the U-Tapao Airport begin
perhaps they are not fed enough of Russian propaganda
-
Direct flights from Russia to the U-Tapao Airport begin
Get familiar with "ignore" function of this board and use it at will.
-
The Standard Hotel
Is that hotel one located in Maha Nakhon building ?
-
Guys and ruins, ruins and boys -trip to Cambodia in Oct 2022
No idea what, s going on with that showering as clearly our experiences were opposite. Heco seems understaffed as we both experienced shortage of staff or rather choice but what we had was still good. All we need is one place ane one boy there it seems. Absolutely agree with that coparizon, at least whe comes to 330 str location. When I was here contingent was actually more numerous than Arena's. As for A&P I can't say anything as I ever been there so hopefully others will respond.
-
Direct flights from Russia to the U-Tapao Airport begin
Welcome to the forum. What I'm saying is that before you tell me or in fact anybody here where we should or shouldn't stick anything introduce yourself properly. Western propaganda is not an issue, Russian bombs are.
-
Anal cancer
Obviously preparation H is not a cancer cure but who knows In this case ?
-
Patpong Night Market.
So Christmas is coming after all !