Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. the only for f...k show participants , not a case in Moonlight
  2. in the plane before landing we were given long blue slip which we were supposed to fill up with basic information, then immigration office gave us part of it back whci we were supposed to guard and present to immigration officer on departure. Now it's supposedly gone
  3. slowly but surely we are getting there
  4. take reader's advice seriously . On another hand you are correct, nobody will measure time Western style so if you take it slow your bed will be warmed for 2, perhaps even bit more, hours. If , as reader said , you have quick trigger you can still tell guy you want him to stay with you for 2 hrs and most will do without any fuss. Long time on another had is till breakfast , whenever it happens, sometims at 6 , sometimes at 10
  5. thank you for the warning
  6. working on it , working on it, L, R, P, N, A and B coming soon to the forum near you
  7. Day 7 Rain in the morning, V left at 9 skipped breakfast this time so I went to Foodland alone. I feel lazy today so did some stroll around Lumpini and then returned to hotel to be busy doing nothing till about 2 pm. Returning from Lumpini and waiting for green light I noticed handsome guy in mask crossing the street on red light, looked cursory at him with condemnation of such recklessness and since he was handsome I even followed him with my eyes as he walked away. Few hours later I’m getting message on Grindr ‘ I saw you today in Lumpini” . WTF thought I , who it can be and then got moment of enlightenment “:are you guy who crossed red light ?”, ‘yes, can I see you ? ” . I was impressed by his gaydar , he looked good anyways and we agreed to meet tomorrow morning. Why not today ? In the morning I got a Line from X asking if I need him today, hell sure I do , come at 2 ok ? he agreed. Then all of the sudden Christmas dawned on me as one of my forum friends sent me a Jupiter clip showing no one else but Handsome Cambodian, guy I’m in secret, although one sided love ever since I saw him first time few years ago exercising in front of BBB in Boyztown. From clip it was obvious that he retuned to the bar after Covid break so immediately I’m on mission tonight – go to Jupiter and off him if only he will want to go with me because as I said I have feeling love is one sided , LOL. We will call him HC in this report. That made me excited and extremely happy at the same time. At 2 X showed up as arranged in the morning . He felt bit lazy too and was not in rush at all so I could enjoy his presence for next 3 hours knowing that it will be a while before I can see him again since I’m going to Pattaya tomorrow. Seems I can’t have enough the guy being eternally grateful to 18past 19 who helped in December to arrange our first meeting . Before him I think I felt so good only in presence of One from Screwboys and M from Senso. Truly quasi boyfriend experience and even if I know is all fake still feels very good. Not love but enormous soothing comfort. X did not feel like eating so I went to G’Bangkok myself, had my feed and then , no doubt directed by Guardian Angel instead of leaving soi immediately I decided so take stroll up and down the soi. In one of bars whom I see? HC himself, unfortunately in presence of some client sporting winning smile which I read as “ I got your boy , you lick the wounds” . What surprised me, HC recognized me immediately even if we meet really only once and that was for short time only. On another hand he had some reason to remember and recall me and thrilled me when he thanked for that. He seemed happy to see me which made my day already but explained that he won’t be available until tomorrow. I told him I’m going to Pattaya tomorrow and will see him in 5 days. “ Let me know when you need me” said him placing me in cloud 7. I felt like teenager meeting his first date. So to HotMale to say good bye to paulsf I did not walk but I flew on that cloud so happy, happy. Paul is not leaving yet but since I’m going to Pattaya by time I ‘ll be back he will be on his way home. Soon anddy joined us and of course tiny Lao boy accompany me all that time. At 10.30 we decided to go upstairs to see the show, Lao asked if he can go with me, of course and up we went. Surprisingly HC and his customer were sitting in the corner and upon seeing me HC came for a moment to thank me again and ask to see hi when I will be back. One of the boys on stage was muscular T whom I offed along with Myanmarese guy for 3 some in Dec, as soon as he smiled at me I called him over. Yes he remembered that debauchery, Myanmarese guy is working in Moonlight now but he said we can take somebody else if I want repeat. Great idea, my first thought was Lao but he declined telling me he is shy to go with guy he knows ,from the same bar. T , keen on business suggested two other guys , I liked one twinky with temple tattoo and tasked T with obtaining his agreement. It took few seconds of conversation between them before he looked at me and smiled broadly so I called him over ( mind you I have three boys sitting with me now ). Both N, new arrival and T confirmed that they will stay till morning and after the show I tipped Lao for his troubles and took my boys out to applause of their bar friends. We stopped for a dinner at world famous and then went to Baan Silom where night guard did not seem keen on letting two guy in but I promised him a tip and he yielded. Stupid me , I should tip him just in case on my first night. In the room I treated them with beer, T is very talkative , N more reserved with limited English but seemed nice boy. It looked that he just started recently and was very happy with an off. I let them to have fun first before exercising my own rights. Judging by mood in the morning all three of us were happy campers ,ending with happy smiles day 7 of my trip. V, X, HC, T and N, it looks like I run through half alphabet today but great day it was not only because unexpected quasi reunion with HC, in fact all other 4 guys were above average today.
  8. I'd still slip note deep into their undies instead
  9. yes , thank you for recommendation, he really stands out in both skills and personality ( and some other items as well )
  10. knowing that now I feel even better, not that I would be travelling to NY to get laid anyways
  11. we should be grateful to 18past19 for keeping Moonlight operations well oiled
  12. no wonder , I'd prefer 1000 baht too as in most cases 1000 is more than 800
  13. ....busy fun killing I guess
  14. and more economical
  15. 24 more empty plastic bottles in the garbage or even worse in the sea
  16. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    so many lives wasted
  17. vinapu replied to fedssocr's topic in Gay Thailand
    guy who massaged you them probably started greying already
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I was about to grumble who allowed reader to post my picture but you were faster. As for gracing with love , yes , but for satangs better roll your sleeves and make your own, I keep mine for Thai, or more accurate ASEAN guys.
  19. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    spoon is a genius, listen to his advice. Asking for day off is sooo telling
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    or take your guns with you when going out , after all you can, 2nd amendment and all , no? It would be nice headline " 11 Patriot Front members shot and 20 wounded, 17 seriously in brawl in gay club in rural Idaho during Pride event. No gay was harmed mysteriously"
  21. yes I could but I still consider this waste of precious resource so no, bottled water is to make tea of coffee, I don't drink water and no , I'm not afraid to douche , shower and brush the teeth in the tap water . Danger exists but if we sanitize ourselves too much it may lead to even greater danger of being too clean , one gets and builds immunity by meeting nasty things half way , not by avoiding them entirely
  22. With guy in the picture above I'd gladly risk it. shortly it we listen to all that advise we will be afraid to do anything while travelling internationally
  23. still we should be watching what they order, is not a bill which annoys me but fact that quite often they order more they will eat. It's legacy of culture of communal eating , they tend to forget that I'm ordering , farang way , my own meal and likely won't share theirs specially when seafood is on the plate as I risk allergy bout and carry Zirtec with me all the time. Lesson learned
  24. great thread and great news. World as a whole and any country doesn't need new pharaohs clinging to power for life. Limit of 2 terms served China well. Problems with Russia started when Putin manipulated constitution to allow himself to be in charge forever. Whoever invented term limits is greater inventor of all times well ahead of guy or girl who invented wheel, toilet paper or even sliced bread.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.