Everything posted by Alexx
-
Makha Bucha...Thai Buddest.....Dry Holiday
Don't the outdoor bars have special coffee mugs on offer on these auspicious days?
-
Bangkok/Yangon/Bagan/Mandalay Trip Report: Playing With Fire
Wearing black has relaxed considerably, even among Thais, so I'd say as a foreign tourist at this point there's no need anymore. While it's true that you still see many Thais wearing black, keep in mind that they bought many black clothes recently. Just continue avoiding bright colors for the time being, that should be enough not to offend any sensitivities.
-
Pattaya Trip (first timer) – 2nd to 7th February 2017
That makes perfect sense, not making the boy lose face but at the same time having no desire to deal with any future complaints of the same kind.
-
Tawan now the gogo bar of last resort
For what it's worth, I misunderstood your thread title as well. For me it sounded a lot like, "If you didn't get lucky finding a guy at any of the bars, try Tawan (as a last resort to save the night)"... While that does sound like being the last option, to me it also sounded like it's worth giving it a shot.
-
TAWAN BAR part 3 (nude pic)
Get a room, you two lovebirds!
-
TAWAN BAR part 3 (nude pic)
Has anyone ever received these mysterious pics?
-
Seredipity - January visit - Bangkok, Pattaya, and back
Really, expecting a Vietnamese to forego Tet with their family is asking a bit much. And considering that someone like Van is probably away most of the year, that's really a time when he should travel back home.
- United Kingdom as we know it is over
-
TAWAN BAR part 3 (nude pic)
And me! Please.
-
Bangkok/Yangon/Bagan/Mandalay Trip Report: Playing With Fire
No worries, it's hard to imagine that anyone is bored! I love your reports so far, all of them. I just haven't had anything of interest to add to this series yet, so all I can offer at this point is a hug and some words of encouragement: please keep them coming!
-
Turning 55 today
I'd go with the Arena swim trunks. Happy New Year!
-
Jupiter Star
You must be joking when you're saying that very few Asians bother to pay for sex. What about all these whorehouses all over Asia that have plenty of Asian customers? I cannot believe they are all just there to have a good look around!
- THAI MASSAGE BOYS....
-
Meeting fellow posters - a thought?
I think part of the attraction of a board such as this one is the mystery its members are clouded in. Especially with those who post the most colorful reports, I think I'd rather not destroy the image I have of them by meeting them in person. Classic example, the super stud who can hardly walk when you meet him. You've got to wonder how long it really takes him to climb the bed and mount his prey. I'd prefer to avoid these and similar thoughts.
-
Nice night last night meeting 2 board members
I guess samebb meant the Thai Embassy in Hanoi, as he had mentioned a visa run to Vietnam. I would assume that they close at least on Jan 31 and Feb 1 due to Tet. If in doubt, try to contact them: http://www.thaiembassy.org/hanoi/th/organize
-
PowerBoys/Sunee Plaza & DreamBoys/Boyztown
That would actually make sense, so it probably won't happen.
-
Taking a boy on a trip? I am unsure.
Personally, I'd consider taking someone along to "bring your own boy" destinations. Going to Pattaya, on the other hand, I'd prefer to go alone. Just to avoid potential drama.
-
Bangkok/Yangon/Bagan/Mandalay Trip Report: Playing With Fire
Sounds exciting, I'm looking forward to your reports! I don't believe for one second that there won't be plenty of "action" worth reporting.
- Jupiter Star
- The Morning After
-
Recommed a doctor
Personally, I think it's the Gin & Gin that has saved you so far, vinapu.
-
Bangkok/Phnom Penh/Siem Reap Trip Report: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Looking forward to your new report, numazu! Hopefully work isn't too stressful for you after your return.
-
First Experience on Soi Twilight
Indeed, racism has been doing very well under President Obama: such a prominent figure to hate for those inclined.
-
Dear Mr farang X
Sure, but it doesn't end there. Traveling from (or to) border areas, there's a high chance to encounter police and military checkpoints. At the very least that would mean a payment is due, otherwise arrest and deportation. Officials have quite some leverage to extract money, because illegal entry can mean two years in prison in case someone is charged and convicted. So, no, I wouldn't recommend that to people I consider my friends.
-
Dear Mr farang X
They might be ethnic Vietnamese from Cambodia, where they are often denied papers. ggobkk's friend had a passport, that he lost. We can only speculate about his visa situation, but I think the scenario that ChristianPFC has described (enter as a tourist, work illegally) is the more likely one.