Everything posted by Jasper
- Dreamboy Paradiso
- Dreamboy Paradiso
- G-boys
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
All the boys wore swimming trunks as part of Songkran special last night.
-
G-boys
Is it true G-boys at Wall Street Soi has been closed.
-
Hotel Reviews Bangkok
Oh ok but many Bangkok 3-4 star rated hotels advertise having laundry facilities including Amara Hotel but rarely shows photo of the facilities in hotel booking site. That is why I am interested to know if anyone has used it.
-
Hotel Reviews Bangkok
Does anyone stayed at Holiday Inn Silom? I know this hotel is ok with joiners as a Tawan boy told me he stayed overnight and used fitness facilities with customer. They also advertise having “Laundry Facilities”and I wonder anyone used it. Yes I do have laundry obsession ! lol
-
Hotel Reviews Bangkok
That is “laundry service” right? My understanding is “laundry facilities” usually means DIY coin operative laundry machine & dryer room inside the hotel.
-
Hotel Reviews Bangkok
Reader, Have you used “laundry facilities” at Amara. Is it coin laundry?
-
Hotel Reviews Bangkok
I looked up Amara hotel recently but gave up as all the room type are very small, 27 sq m ? By the way, many boys loves soaking in a bath tub since I guess most of their room only has shower. A friend of mine recently stayed at Sheraton and had a jacuzzi in the room. He is the type of person who wants get rid of the boy as soon as the business is done but the boy run a jacuzzi enjoyed all by himself while my friend watched TV feeling irritated. lol
- Dreamboy Paradiso
- Dreamboy Paradiso
- Dreamboy Paradiso
- Dreamboy Paradiso
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
According to Mr Tae, Mr Thailand contest is 20th this month. Probably he gets chubbier after that ?
- Dreamboy Paradiso
- Bangkok Love Stories INNOCENCE on Netflix
-
Bangkok Love Stories INNOCENCE on Netflix
The actress who plays Simon’s mother is famous for the voice of BTS announcement i.e. “ The next station is Saladaeng” IMHO, the only handsome guy in the cast is Mr Keaton, the rest is average, personally I feel Danny is rather unfortunate looking. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. lol Mr Keaton’s facial expression reminds me of Jupiter boy #56. In my opinion he is the best looking guy in the bar.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
The fat singer Oma? used to sing at Jupiter. If I remember correctly she was born in Hawaii. Friends with many go go boys but left Jupiter because she had arguments with the owner. Incidentally, Jupiter karaoke singer PJ receive 2000 baht per night although he has a day job.
- Bangkok Love Stories INNOCENCE on Netflix
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Jojo I think. Look at mamasan’s face! There is a new Jupiter boy #10 causing a little buzz among regulars apparently with more ripped body than Jojo and a face like Christiano Ronaldo although the other friend says he looks like Thai comedian? lol.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
His name is Jojo #31 Vietnamese in early 20’s.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Arm is also block booked 12-16 April by a customer. Recently Arm’s mamasan in charge has been changed to mamasan Ti who has a reputation of financially savvy.