Everything posted by Jasper
-
Jupiter show & Mr Boom
Bank is extremely popular with gay farangs.
-
Man used gay dating app to steal from foreigners
- NAKARAT MASSAGE SILOM Soi 4
- NAKARAT MASSAGE SILOM Soi 4
-
How close is a vaccine ?
Vaccination packages mulled from Bangkok Post Tour operators have floated the idea of luring inbound travellers with vaccination tour packages after the first batch of inoculations are distributed to high-risk groups in February. "After the vaccines arrive, we need a tourism plan by the second quarter this year to create more demand," said Chamnan Srisawat, Tourism Council of Thailand (TCT) president. The one-month tour packages are expected to cost 150,000 baht, including a 14-day quarantine in an alternative state quarantine or alternative local quarantine facility and vaccination costs. https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/2055191/vaccination-packages-mulled
-
DJ Station Disco in Gay Bangkok
DJ station is open.
-
Cutey & Beauty
If I remember correctly, the shop has moved to Patpong soi2 due to the refurbishment of Thaniya Plaza shopping mall. According to their website, hair cut is still 400 baht
-
I am getting frustrated
Do you still need the proof of booked ASQ and flight ticket to get visa&COE?
-
Us election Biden V Trump
- Hot Male added attraction(s)
- Hot Male added attraction(s)
It’s sad to see Moonlight models Babe & co dancing in the empty soi.- Hot Male added attraction(s)
- Hot Male added attraction(s)
- Hot Male added attraction(s)
- A Day at the Movies
There are numerous reports coming out in social media that people are not standing up to the royal song in the movie theatre anymore, sometimes only a foreigner stand and no Thais. Although movie goers are predominantly a younger crowd that supports pro democracy movement.- A Staycation in Gay Pattaya
My bad. 555 That makes perfect sense!- A Staycation in Gay Pattaya
I thought you have never had a good off in Jupiter- When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
I heard they are putting price up for the cheapest 5year elite card from 500,000 THB to 600,000 because of the great demand.- Gay Guides - New Look and Feel Coming
I didn’t know that. Thank you- Gay Guides - New Look and Feel Coming
I noticed “Edit” function has been removed from forum post & DM post. I used to be able to edit within 15minutes? of submitting post. Edit**** I didn’t know edit function moved to 3dots on the right. Thank you Michael- Gay Guides - New Look and Feel Coming
Michael, All sorted. Thanks for your help. Jasper- Gay Guides - New Look and Feel Coming
My login did not work so I re-registered with new username.- When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
Phuket and Bangkok- When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
First STV-Special Tourist Visa group arriving in chartered flight to Phuket 8 Oct. 150 from China 25 Oct. 126 from China 1 Nov. 120 from Scandinavia & Schengen https://news.thaipbs.or.th/content/296925 From @RichardBarrow “According to the TAT Governor, the first group of foreign tourists, 120 Chinese people from Guangzhou, will land in Phuket on 8th October. They will be tested for COVID-19 and put into 14-day quarantine at a local hotel before being allowed to start their holiday”- A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - September 11, 2020
I guess it’s something to do with influx of Cambodia, Myanmar, Lao, Vietnamese boys driving down tip inflation whereas gogo girls, as far as I know, are predominantly Thai. - Hot Male added attraction(s)