Everything posted by Jasper
-
Bangkok for Sept.
Anddy, I do not live in Thailand and I do not do visa runs I thought I was a normal tourist but unfortunately I will be affected as a normal " real tourist" do not stay over 90 days at least this is what Thai immigration think so. I know many bloggers getting caught up in this new rule even they do not work in Thailand illegally just because they visit Thailand too frequently to see lover / BF or simply enjoy night life.
-
Bangkok for Sept.
About the new crackdown on visa runs. Even for frequent visitors to Thailand are affected by the new rule. I need to be very careful how I book my holidays these days. I heard that you will be cautioned at airports' immigration if you have spent 90 days in a year or 6 visits per year in Thailand on 30 days no visa. But I had no idea the new rule has an impact on bar boys too. Sad to see non-Thai boys go away. Thai boys will be happy then.Less competition I guess.
-
Bangkok Pattaya Bangkok Sept 10-13
Marcolastrauman, Are you a dentist?
-
Bangkok Pattaya Bangkok Sept 10-13
Marcolastrauman, I am enjoying your LIVE report!
-
Back Again in Pattaya
I know it's none of my business how much a customer pay if both agreed. However personally I 'd like to be generous as possible since I love watching a beautiful smile appearing on boy's face. I see my generosity as my way of Tam Boon.
-
Help me plan my trip! Pattaya vs Bangkok
There aren't many things you can do during the day unlike in Bangkok.
-
Flight upgrades to Thailand
Up2u, Why do you want to avoid Japan?
-
Help me plan my trip! Pattaya vs Bangkok
I have visited Pattaya only twice and that's enough for me.
-
bangkok massage advise
Vinapu, Noodie is a Western style small noodle restaurant right next to Sala Daeng station near Thaniya. Not far away from your favourite Foodland. I had Pad Thai (99B?) very oily and the noodle was thin/too soft. I too saw 2 guys and one woman in purple shirt handing ad to passers by while sitting near window. I was watching one of them, young tall very cute. I thought they are from straight(normal) massage place.
-
Winnie1234 - Gayromeo boy
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
-
sorting your wallet
I noticed I have an older 500 Baht note in my wallet after my recent BKK trip. I guess it's still a legal tender but does a small shop keeper still accept the note? Or do I need to exchange to the current note at a bank? BTW I heard new 1000 B notes in circulation from this Friday 21 Aug.15. I hate they keep changing banknotes all the time.
-
Flight upgrades to Thailand
Emirate's A380-800 is much better than Thai Air's A380-800. I was upgraded to business class on BKK-DXB earlier this year. The seat was great but I found the service pretty average.
-
Is it allowed to mention Thai guys by name here?
I would love to hear about the boys I know. Their opinions and experiences with a boy not necessary sexual details.
- May 2015 in Bangkok and Pattaya -trip report
- May 2015 in Bangkok and Pattaya -trip report
- May 2015 in Bangkok and Pattaya -trip report
-
May 2015 in Bangkok and Pattaya -trip report
Vinapu, I really enjoyed reading your great trip report. Like you, I passed Tawan so many times but somehow never thought of actually entering inside. In March this year I went inside for the first time after 12 trips to BKK and I loved it. Unlike other bars in Twilight, I was not pushed to off a boy aggressively by mamasan and boys were relaxed and also funny too. I am not sure if it's the same boy but I offed #15 in March. So I was hoping you managed to off him and reading about him but not this time. I also liked watching #51 on stage but he disappeared soon so I guess he was already offed at the time.