Everything posted by Jasper
-
Bodybuilders in Bangkok
Soi Twilight has closed and most of the bars moved to Patpong 2. For a ripped fitness model type, try Moonlight bar.
-
Tarntawan closing
Le Meridian, Crowne Plaza, Pullman G
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
-
Screw Boy
How do you know Nut? from Muay Thai?
- Screw Boy
- Dreamboy Paradiso
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Drim, Jupiter dismantled shower booth and replaced by a couple of tables and chairs on the elevated floor for the better view.
- Dreamboy Paradiso
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Has anyone noticed that Moonlight model Lucky is listed under “our staff” page on the Prince website. http://www.theprincebkk.com/our-staff/page/3/
-
Pay the off fee by cards?
Yes they do. Surprisingly they only take small spread. Once I have exchanged £1000 worth of baht to GBP there.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
This evening Babe and Boom were spotted walking Suriwong road with two Chinese female customers who seem to be friends with each other. I wonder they are sharing the same hotel room.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Jupiter boy #76 has been taken off from the bar scene by a Chinese female customer recently. He was spotted in Moonlight dressed in Gucci head to toe accompanying the customer. Increasingly, I hear female customers are keeping her boy away from working in the bar and retaining him while she has an infatuation with him.
- Bangkok Love Stories INNOCENCE on Netflix
-
Pay the off fee by cards?
Both Orange and Green Superrich accept a photocopy of passport.
-
Hotel Reviews Bangkok
Tawana Hotel was known to charge Joiner fee 1000B along with Montien Hotel in the same area few years ago but I don’t know if it’s still the case.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Last night 4 Moonlight models Babe, Lucky, Mark and Smart were spotted at Jupiter with a female and a male customer.
- BKK Trip report April 2019 - Set my mind free
-
Introduction
My friend was also put off by Lucky boys’s aggressive mamasan and left after 5 minutes but luckily the boy he liked recently moved to Moonlight. lol
- BKK Trip report April 2019 - Set my mind free
-
Going rates for Asian MB in Sydney?
I heard a customer is paying 20,000 baht overnight for a Moonlight model. This is the highest rate I have heard for BKK gogo boy.
-
Dreamboy Paradiso
Apparently DBP mamasan informed my friend that they are moving to the bigger place next door, empty space on the right of the photo this month although no interior decoration has been done so far. Also my friend spotted the old German owner is attending the bar every night. I am confused. I thought he sold the bar?
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
He’s been kept by a sponsor. Apparently he is coming back to Jupiter next month.
- Dreamboy Paradiso
- Dreamboy Paradiso
- Dreamboy Paradiso