Everything posted by ggobkk
-
Silom bars
There are several posts about Nicky in the Forum Search with Moonlight and Nicky. Need to go back pre Covid dates. Good to be with, expensive tastes, car crash...worth a deep dive. He was definitely offable. Moonlight pricing for its stars is the same as in 2019 when I last enjoyed time with one.
-
How long-haul travel will change post-Covid
After I read your report I'll finalize plans.
-
How long-haul travel will change post-Covid
As a sidebar to this topic, it's a challenge to find a flight from the west coast of the US to Thailand that flies across the Pacific. I should note there are some but with very high prices or long layover. Most of the routings suggested would send me to Frankfurt or Vienna to layover and catch a flight on Thai to Bangkok. Adds several hours to my past travel times. I can handle that but the connection from Europe to Thailand has a high probability of cancellation.
-
Bangkok Boy bars best days to go
Damn! I'm planning a visit the first week in August. I can only hope there are some boys left over after Whirlwind Numazu clears town. I've been in his slipstream on previous visits - he is one of this forum's pre-Covid stars (well deserved). Numazu, I hope your visit exceeds your expectations. I'll do my best to console those you will leave behind.
-
Third time lucky - December 2021 trip to Thailand in covid time
We all hope it will be soon...thanks for your reports and insights and thoughts. Hope to see you in Thailand as soon as possible...
-
Third time lucky - December 2021 trip to Thailand in covid time
I think it is appropriate after so many daily reports to pause, relish Vinapu's ability to put us in the heart of things, and be grateful for his reminding us that what he was enjoying is exactly what we remember and look forward to soon. Thanks. PS Nice to know you joined the ranks for farangs who are supportive shoppers and phone buyers.
-
Siamroads: gay companions and guides in Thailand. PostCovid thread.
Hoping to return to Thailand and use the services of Siam Roads...so many good memories of past Siam Roads guides.
- Waiting on reports
-
Waiting on reports
Reader was kind enough to direct me to an insurance broker that is willing to insure me for several more years of travel.
-
Waiting on reports
One of our most distinguished Forum members messaged me yesterday to learn if I might be visiting Thailand in December when he is planning on returning. I replied that I was undecided but would most likely not return until I knew more about the situation on the ground, especially about clubs and other venues for meeting the boys/guys/men. I live on the west coast of the US and finding flight to Thailand is a bit of an issue. I used to fly via Japan or Taiwan and those are not available at the moment. I'm also unsure about the insurance as I'm 77 (there it is for all to know) and most of the insurance options pause at 75. So, a few thing to iron out...what is important, Forum Members, if you are in Thailand or when you return please put a report on the Forum. The reports and the the updates on individual boys, like b.babe (remember him), were a vital part of the Forum. I'm assuming that the paperwork will be simplified, though the Thais seem to love paperwork, and I'll find insurance and will show up in early 2022.
-
Loving the Boys at G-Beat Spa in Gay Bangkok
twitter has suspended the account
-
"Boy will get old before open"
I drifted away from the Forum for a few days and returned to find this thread with comments from so many Thai traveler colleagues. I'll also buy drinks for VInapu, Spoon, Reader, Numazu, Paul SF, aandy, DIvinemadman, and a few more...miss yseeing you guys in Thailand. Onward to the future and returning.
-
Is he gay ?
Betty White is 99 years young!
-
PM says restrictions could be lifted next month amid signs of infection slowdown
Wishful Prime Ministering
-
Ugly showdown
Several arrested. Another demo seems to be i the offing.
-
Almost two years. Frustrated
I'm a week shy of it being six months since I had my 2nd Pfizer. I anticipate that there will be a booster sometime in the autumn perhaps packaged with a flu shot.
-
Almost two years. Frustrated
Too much wishful thinking in the world...the virus and its variant offspring are opponents that thrive on wishful thinking that things return to "normal" as vaccination rates increase. In my part of California, we are back to major masking. I spoke with friends in Beijing yesterday, and there are outbreaks in Nanjing and Beijing. I very much want to return to my my wayward travel schedule and luxuriate in the life I once led as a twice a year tourist in Thailand. Totally Oz is "thriving" in someways that I envy. It's been too long...it will be a longer wait. I hope I'm wrong and the Thai government will get it act together.
-
Infections may be “3-4 times higher” than government-declared total
Lack of vaccines, delay in bringing vaccine manufacturing on line, over confidence...infected folks going home because of lack of work...very sorry for Thailand's troubles which work to prohibit me from traveling to Thailand.
-
UK Slides Down Gay Rankings
Hmmm....San Marino is scored but nothing indicated for Vatican City
- NAKARAT MASSAGE SILOM Soi 4
-
When do you expect to be in Thailand next ?
TheThaiger has a video editorial analyzing the "vaccine passport" proposal from the Thai government... I was hoping to return in November 2021...but not sure of anything now.
-
Apple's New Product Lineup
I'll probably add the new and larger Ipad and the Apple TV controller.
-
The Thaiger (on YouTube)
Jett Gunther has his own YT channel where he evaluates apartments, condos, etc. The Thaiger on YT is part of my morning ritual rarely takes more than 6 monutes.
-
Big Hand Massage in Gay Bangkok
DivineMadman is ok and thriving...one hopes
-
Moonlight reopens 18/03/2021
I was glad to see babe has returned...his affected shyness remains a part of his charm. He was back when I could get to Bangkok the best dancer of the group