Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tomcal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tomcal

  1. i was told it was a great opening but i didn’t get a breakdown of clients:/ boys. tonight they are doing free rooms. Most if not all the help is experienced, coming from the existing saunas.
  2. this is certainly not a scientific survey but i have(knock on wood) never had a STD! and i have done a lot with a lot of guys! Although Floidarob has done way more then me!
  3. i have a feeling it will be packed tonight. i heard a lot of the guys at Pointe are asking about it as Junior is not the nicest/easiest guy to work for, and Acir has a good reputation among the working guys! Since Acir lived in the US from the time he was 18 to 35 he understands marketing and competition so i think he is smart to not concede any day/night to the competition!
  4. IMHO the above 3 points are wrong! 2) Lagoa is best on Friday nights! followed Saturday and Sunday 4) Pointe is best on Wednesday followed by Monday. 5) 117 is and has been for a long time best on Tuesday, followed by Sunday’s This could change with the new sauna opening tomorrow night...
  5. Yes that is true and there is one American in particular who all the boys unanimously fell that way about! :-) He is obnoxious to everyone including fellow Americans and doesn’t realize it! I have been sitting at a table with 4 or 5 guys and he walks in and they all collectively sigh! they all ask Twice as much from him and he has said to me “The guys are all asking much more now!” i go “yeah it’s crazy!” lol
  6. thanks for the report! i would never advise anybody starting off that late, for several reasons, usually i find 5:00 - 5:30 optimal time to arrive, and thursdays are usually hit or miss except at 117 thurs were their 2nd best night until recently.
  7. This Monday is the grand opening!
  8. one of my biggest complaints, and there are 2 Americans i know who did this continuously, both who i would term “cheap”! the kind of guys that are always in the bathroom when the restaurant check comes for instance! I finally told one that if he kept spending a hour playing with everyone’s dick but never take anyone to a suite he was going to run into trouble when he left the sauna sooner or later(a sauna guy told me this) wisely he took the advise!
  9. Body Tech R. Visc. de Pirajá, 365-B - the main commercial street thru Ipanema One block from R. Farme de Amoedo
  10. he just called me from bangkok on his way to his place! have a great time! and don’t invite him to your apartment! LOL
  11. I just spoke to the owner of the sauna and he said it would open next Monday, 3/12 He took me on a video tour of the place a hour ago. Most of the work being done is cosmetic, painting and changing things around.. there are two bar areas, one were the shows will be and one which looks very nice where there will be music playing in the background but quiet enough that you can talk and negotiate without having to repeat! as is often the case in Pointe! They are smaller bar areas then are in the other suanas, I would estimate holding 40+ people in one and 25+ in the other. the look of the facility is very nice I think because the straight saunas have to have better 'ambiance' he did say that the rooms seem smaller then they are due too the fact this is in a apartment building so the ceiling don't have the height of the other suanas, I am thinking 6'8" but overall he is very happy with this site over the other 2 he was looking at. I won't see it in person until 4/13 so hoping others will have reports on here.
  12. While I have no direct knowledge I have been told by good sources that Junior does programmas when he goes to NYC, which he goes to about 6 times a year! the first 5 or 6 years I went to Rio, certain nights junior would be in a towel waiting for a special client I believe from Europe and would do a program with him at Pointe!
  13. I am but as I get older I realize its a lot of work being a top and maybe its' more relaxing and less strenuous to be a bttm...but I have tried and it lasted maybe one minute and I did not like it!! it amazes me that guys can get hard and cum while getting fucked!!
  14. I have never heard of someone asking that and that would have put me into hysterics as well. the most I ever heard was one of the "muscle gods" from Sao Paulo came to Rio and asked $300.R and after no takers he quickly dropped to $200.r and eventually to 125. this was a few years ago. there was a guy I started seeing in 2005 and continued for the next 4 years! He was brought to 117 by his friend who I knew and his friend told me it was his first night and I was his first customer! Warning bells should have gone off...the 3 of us went to a room and he did nothing but lay there! but I thought he was incredibly sexy so after I asked him if he wanted to meet up the next night just the two of us and he said yes...and while it was better(although anything would heve been better then the first night) it still wasn't even a average encounter! but it was better then the first time and he was so sexy!!! lol So we did a third and a 4th night, and each time it was better then the previous time! He was worth the effort at the time...now that I am older I am not as patient! but the moral of the story is "sometime patience pays off!"
  15. Sandunes, thanks for the report! it really surprised me when you said several wouldn’t kiss well or wouldn’t suck w/o a condom!! one thing i tell everyone is Brazilians are the best kissers in the world! one thing i mentioned previously is if i am going to go with a new sauna guy i always say “are you good at kissing?”! and invariably on the spot they will prove they are. they also shows they are not in the least embarrassed to make out with you in front of everyone! As far as not sucking W/O a condom on, i net the last time any garoto asked me to put a condom on to get sucked was at least 10 years ago and then it only happened 2 or 3 times! i think you just ran into some bad luck in your selections! Due to the economy and so many out of work or making less the guys seem more willing to do what ever it takes to get and hold on to customers...ie bottom when they normally are tops for example. i have never had a problem with them arguing about price, then again i realize i am known by a lot of the guys as well they know i am friends with the owners, but remember Sauna guys gossip more then old ladies, there is no doubt your guys said “hey that guy i went with i didn’t have to do much and i got him to pay me more then i agreed to initially!”
  16. Axiom, there was a discussion previously on here about not giving out the name/address as I don't anymore because when you want it the person(s)you gave the info to have it reserved, happened to me 5mos. after I gave it out! I have been using the same apt. for 6 years now and it's great and a great location and price. I have used it so frequently that the owner has given me my own set of keys so don't have to wait for someone to check me it and I don't have to leave a deposit, so loyalty does pay!
  17. there is a really nice handsome black guy at 117 who was one of the first guys i went with on my first trip in Oct. of 2001!! He is still working there now after a few years hiatus in 2005 to 2008 when he was in europe and made some films for Kristen Bjorn. i would guess he was 23/4 when i met him so a conservative estimate is he at least 40 by now.
  18. I got a WhatsApp message yesterday from a guy I had not seen since 2003! I assume me got my FB WhatsApp from one of the current guys I know because when I met him at Estacau sauna in 2002 no one had cell phones much less smart phones and I just had my 35mm camera! I saw him 2 or 3 times over the next year when I would run into him at the sauna. never saw him again after 2003. anyhow, I went back over my photos to find a original one from then and then one from what he looks like now!(the third one is from a now defunct xrated site) I told him I appreciated him contacting me but I am unavailable! I do feel sorry for the guys who were sauna boys in their early/mid 20s and now are in their mid 30's and never made the transistion to "regular" work or lost their jobs in the difficult economic times that Brazil is in....
  19. ithe first night or two will be a mix of close friends of Acir and guys checking out the new sauna in town! i am sure there will be some hiccups as with any business on the first couple of days(i think hotels idea of a soft opening is a smart idea!). that’s one reason i like not going until April by then all the kinks should be worked out!
  20. Gotti i willl be there in April but when i was there recently everything was still the same at Lagoa and Friday night was exceptionally good and Saturday night was not far behind! I found Bar Fama good on Saturday night after midnight.
  21. it isn’t open yet and will probably take several months before a pattern of which nights are the busiest as everyone will not be going there the first night, or week!! so as of now there are NO free cabin nights! setttle down a little Jeez!
  22. it will consist of selected readings of Yates poetry followed by discussions of his relationship with Percy Shelley!
  23. i tried it and got accepted immediately too,
  24. you have all the info i have! as she stated the party will be sometime in May!
  25. Google!!!!!!! google “Best time of the year to visit the Pantanal” When to go and weather. It's possible to visit the Pantanal year-round, but it's best to go during the dry season (May to September). The best time to watch birds is from July to September, when the waters have receded and the bright-green grasses pop up from the muck. Cuiaba, the capital of Mato Grosso State, is the most popular gateway to North Pantanal. Cuiaba is 1200 miles/2000Kms from Rio de Janeiro and 1000 miles/1600 Kms from Sao Paulo (land distances). Campo Grande is the other main air hub to Pantanal. Barao do Melgaco and Porto Jofre, in the North, and Corumba, Porto Manga, Passo da Lontra, in the South, are also key regional references

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.