Everything posted by Tomcal
-
Tarte is going to South America
i don’t pay for hanging out, but i pay $400.R for basically 24 hrs. to my regular guys, i pay $350.R for a overnight for the other guys other then my 4 guys who i have been hanging with for the last 3 years. I always pick up the bill for food and drinks but none of the guys i hang with drink alcohol so that cost is minimal!
- Best time of day to hit the saunas?
-
Tarte is going to South America
“The guys make $60 for 30 minutes at Thermas and $250 for 1 hour in Zurich with plenty of customers. I would think the ones that can get there do.” there is a big difference between what the asking rate is and what they actually earn if they are not in a elite group! and while i may have missed one here or there, i did not see many what i would call elite Brazilian hookers there! For every guy who stays in Barcelona or Europe i can name 10 that tried it and came back to Brazil!... just saying
-
Tarte is going to South America
there are two sauna guys one from Rio and one from Porto Alegre who both got visas to come to the states last year! i met one in NYC and the other in Miami. (they are now back working at their respective saunas!
-
Tarte is going to South America
they have to have a visa! easier now then a few years ago but still difficult for a sauna boy to get(reqirements...money in the bank, verifiable job, college helps,etc
-
Tarte is going to South America
i humbly disagree with your statement above! having been to prague, Zurich, and Barcelona many times and knowing a good number of the brazilian escorts at Thermas in Barcelona i can san say that the ones i met in Barcelona were the ones that went to Thermas were in at least 75% of the time the ones who had a difficult time competing in the sauna market in Rio/São Paulo and found being “Brazilian” out of Brasil made them a more desirable commodity(with the exception of one São Paulo guy i met on one trip)! just y 2 cents
-
Tarte is going to South America
i agree!! i can’t/ don’t even balance my checkbook! just ask floridarob who always checks my restaurant bills when we travel together! LOL
-
Tarte is going to South America
that is true although there are 6 guys in PA that i have been seeing for between 3.5 to 9 years(the cousins)
-
Tarte is going to South America
I will weigh in on this against my better judgment! first Tartegogo thanks for your in depth reviews! It is seldom that someone goes into as much detail as you have, mostly I think because they don't like to tell even anonymous posters on here what they like to do and of course the inevitable critiques/criticisms from posters most of whom are keyboard warriors who have never been to Brazil but feel compelled to add their 2 cents! I have always believed that as long as your not using or asking for my money to do your activities it's none of My Business how or what or how much you spend on your activities. In my first few years of going to Brazil I thought that people that paid more then the "going" rate or gave large tips or presents where going to wreck it for the rest of us! that American would be seen as having lots of money to throw around...I learned the boys are a lot smarter then we think! they know who are the easy marks and know how to work them! I realized that I was Wrong! So now I keep my opinions regarding how much to pay the guys to myself! I thing it was Badboy82 who said on there "...it depends on a number of factors , your personality, your ability to communicate, etc as to how much not only will you pay but whether or not they will want to hang with you afterwards for dinner or drinks at the local clubs/restaurants. I have a good friend who has been going to Rio for almost as long as I have and he just doesn't have the type of personality that makes him enjoyable to be around so after the obligatory time in the sauna cabin the boys are out of there! He says to me " how do you always end up with the guys that like to hang around and go out afterwards?' I gave up trying to explain to him... While I might think it's too much, if it makes you happy and again it is your money...fuck them(not literally! lol)
-
Tarte is going to South America
thanks for the reviews Tarte! a couple of points 1) i have paid a $100R for at least the last 7 or 8 years in Rio and SP and $75-80. in Porto Alegre until 2 yrs ago when i made it a $100.R for everyone! i have never tipped! ever! but i do offer them a drink(s). all i can say it’s worked well for me for the past 17 years going to Brazil! Tarte the Moinjos de Vento park is a pretty well used park for joggers, many good looking guys and on sunny weekends it is packed. It is the area i stay in, is right across the street from the park! moinjos de bento area has many restaurants particularly around the street “Rua Padre Chagas”, it is a upscale neighborhood!
-
Brazil Flight Tips
i will add my 2 cents, i was exec plat. on American for the last 20 years so i always booked on them and there was a convient connection thru DFW, so i got upgraded and up until this last year the fares varied from a low of $450. to $900. R/t. to GRU for the last 4 months or so they have been hovering around )1800. for coach! since i am 6’4” and need the leg room, i.book a emergency exit row for the leg room in case i don’t get upgraded! i book the flight several months in advance but put the ticket on a 24 hr hold! if the price stays the same or goes down, i cancel it and rebook it immediately on a nother 24 hr hold! and keep doing that until about 2 weeks before departure.
-
Tarte is going to South America
No the price has been that for a long time! I always expect the guy(s) to cum and I have never had them refuse and I psy $100.R but I will say that after going there for almost 17 years they know what I expect and they also know there will be repeat business if they are good... and i know that many of them enjoy the more then one boy in the room and now probably 90% of the time that is the case!
-
RIP Lurkerspeaks
Lurker was truely a nice guy! He accepted his “flaws” with a self deprication but did not let them stop him from enjoying life! I remember one night in Rio a couple years ago there were 6 of us in a private room at a sushi restaurant, in the course of the evening a minor argument broke out between 2 good friends, while it was going on Lurker gave his CC to the waiter and paid for everyone’s dinner! No one saw him do it and everyone there made much more then he did! He was unselfish, funny and a really good guy and that’s how I will remember him!
-
Best Nights at 117 but Time?
My advice is there is never a good reason to arrive later! :-). I mean are there naked guys running around your hotel room? Because if there isn’t then you should be at the sauna where there will be! Getting there early or first means you get first pick! Getting there later means as you are signing in at the front desk someone is taking the guy you think is really hot up to room while you are getting your key for the locker! I have seen this happen a 100 times and listened to the guy complain the rest of the evening! The sauna at 4:30 is still more interesting then your hotel room with you alone in it!
-
Jeff Bezos - 100 Billion - Thanks Amazon
I have amazon prime pkgs arriving every week at my home! I love amazon but I need to not click on every Gadget I think I have to have! :-)
-
Fortaleza, Brazil
I agree with Bobbolino regarding the inaccuracy about Fortaleza! If you read the article on Pointe Sauna in Rio it has photos showing the small sauna in Botofugo that Junior had for a short time after selling Pointe but the article says the photos are Pointe202! so accuracy doesn't seem to be a overriding concern! their article on Porto Alegre is even worse as far as where to go!! " The restrooms at Praca de Alfandega, a public part near the center of town. The shopping center on Rua de Praia. This is just next door to the Praca; you can often cruise guys here and then head over to the park. Parque da Redencao. At night this park is full of rent boys who will be more than willing to take you into the bushes for a few minutes. Bourbon Assis Brasi. This shopping mall is also a hot cruising spot for those who like bathroom blow jobs. (And, really, if the boy toy is cute enough, who doesn’t?) Having been to all of these places except for the rest rooms in Praca de Alfandega(i value my life to much) I have never seen any action or got a hint of it in the Bourbon Mall which is like a large Target or Walmart! yet no mention of Mezziniu or Plataforma... b====
-
WED: NDD4 (Point 202) vs 117? Help!
I never experienced busy Friday nights there, but that was Meo Mundo's 2nd busiest night so with the change there, Fridays may be better at 117, certainly worth checking it out!
-
WED: NDD4 (Point 202) vs 117? Help!
I am not sure what you want me to say? I said what imho are the best nights at 117 for the last number of years, Saturday and Weds nights are the worse there not saying you can’t find some one on those nights but your odds increase exponentially on Tues-Thurs-Sun nights! Sat nights are not great anywhere unless there is a special event going on! Saturday is date night for the sauna guys! :-)
-
Reviews of Online Rio Escorts
I have NEVER paid $300 for taking a sauna guy back to my hotel or apt.! I pay the same rate as if we were at the sauna! $300 is on the top end of what I pay for a overnight, although that does usually include dinner.
-
WED: NDD4 (Point 202) vs 117? Help!
Tuesday’s, Sunday’s and Thursday’s are the best nights at 117(in that order) Weds definitely Pointe! I have often gone to all 3 Saunas in the same night! Starting at Meo Mundi at 5:00 going to 117 at 7:00 and endining up at pointe around 9:00. They all are within a few blocks of a Metro/subway stops on the same line be.
-
RG do sur villages
Point taken! although it has been my experience that PA guys are not as “worldly” as the guys from SP and Rio! I have found them to be good guys overall. Imho but as anyone who reads these forums “not everyone has the same experiences” a lot depends on your personality....again IMO! Thanks
- RG do sur villages
-
RG do sur villages
one place you should go is Gramado, a town about 2 hours north of Porto Alegre.(windimg road) It is a town that looks like you have been transported to a Swiss mountain village.(get some of the chocolate)It was settled by Germans If you leave by 9:00 am get there by 11:00 leave around 2:30 and be at Mezziniu sauna by 5:00 perfect day! Also check if there is a rodeo in Porto Alegre when you are there, I think they ususally run in the October time frame. they are slightly different then American rodeos and are run by Gauchos from So. Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay. a lot of fun and some cute guys! From Wikipedia : Gramado is a city and small tourist city, southeast of Caxias do Sul and east of Nova Petrópolis in the southern Brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul, in the Serra Gaúcha region. The city was originally settled by Azorean descendants and later received a contingent of German and Italian immigrants. Gramado is one of the cities along the scenic route known as Rota Romântica (Romantic Route). Winters are cold, and temperatures fall below 0 °C (32 °F) sometimes, with relatively frequent frosts and uncommon snowfalls . winters are June, July, August in the Southern Hemisphere. imported pine seedlings from Black Forest in Germany were planted all around the newly formed lake's rim. it is in a hilly area 2750 ft above sea level.
-
Reviews of Online Rio Escorts
Many of the “online” escorts also work in the saunas at 1/2 the price asked.for online! Since less then probably 80% stay in the business a year or less there are not many professionals to review and unlike the US, I have found what they do with one person can vary greatly between customers depending a number of factors(age, in shape or not, Personality! Among other things). They are not as professional for the most part compared to their European or American counterparts! Imhotep but there are those that are just a lot fewer in number and i know there are a lot of Americans that like the ametuer or not as professional or as smooth as the experienced escorts with several + years under their belt! Again this is just my opinion but it’s based on 16 years of going to Brazil 4 - 5 times a year! But I will admit I have never hired off the internet...too many choices you can see in the flesh in the sauna! ;-)
-
Private Club on here
I will continue to post on here just no photos unless the pics are on another site already as many of the sauna guys have done some porn on Latinjocks or bangbangboys or one of the other sites specializing in Brazilian guys