Everything posted by Tomcal
-
Private Club on here
No he wasn’t he was relatively new but asked for my help in pvt messages as to where to get a apt and then the contact info for one of the guys I knew! I have all this to him, very stupid on my part... never again!
-
Teen Washing Pop's car is hillarious
You never know it could be...
-
Teen Washing Pop's car is hillarious
I had no problem playing it
-
RIP Lurkerspeaks
I am very sad! Lurker was truly one of the nice guys! We met on the street in Montreal in 2010 and talked about Brazil and his next vacation he went there! I was with him on two of his trips there! He was a great guy! RIP my friend!
-
Private Club on here
If you click on the club link it will take you to the membership area
-
New Meio Mundo
They are open!
-
Private Club on here
There is a feature on this site for private clubs. I organized one for posting of info and photos for Brazil and Mexico! I did this because photos posted on here some time ago was shown to sauna guys so it was apparent certain members on here couldn’t be trusted! People have applied to be a member but unless you are “known” poster I will not approve you! Nothing personal but after the last incident I am not taking any chances. The reason I am posting this is there has been two members who wanted in and when I checked they had ZERO posts on here!
-
Point 202 last night
Ricardo knows me too well to propose marriage! :-) but he really wants to come to mexico this winter, I don't know if that will happen although I would almost bring him there just to be the chef! He is a amazingly good cook!
-
Rio - not the same anymore
I think it has gotten more like the first 4 or 5 years I started going to Rio! Lots of minor thefts, many guys had their Name brand sneakers stolen from them(seems like most Brazilians are a size 10!) two different sauna boys were killed on the beach in Copa but almost all these incidents were drug related and didn’t affect the Tourists or tourist zone! I was much more naive back then as were my friends and can say we collectively did not have any harrowing experiences!
-
Rio - not the same anymore
Same as me except I depart SP On the 11th
-
Rio - not the same anymore
Paulerio I may be there from December 1st to 10th if I don’t go to Mexico! I will let you know!
-
Rio - not the same anymore
SolaceSoul we all all have to remember the first rule of the internet....”don’t feed the Trolls”. I know it is easy to forget and you want to respond but it just gives them another breath!. That is one of although not the main reason I started the private club on here so information and photos could be shared without having to deal with all the shit! It makes it much more enjoyable!
-
Point 202 last night
I know all 3 owners of the saunas well and talk frequently to them! Over the past 16 years they have varied which one was the most popular and changed places as to which one was the best(although I would say 117 has been the most consistent). With that being said, pointe has definitely back! They have taken MM’s Monday nights as the best and busiest as well as Wednesday’s! Friday and Sundays are fairly busy also. MM is trying to get a new location close to where they are, if then can get this new location(50/50 chance) it could change the dynamics again as I have toured it and it has 20 rooms all with bathrooms/showers! A big change compared to the present place!
-
Point 202 last night
Gotti, I agree pointe is much better and on Monday nights as well, is this the Ricardo you are referring to?
-
Tarte is going to South America
you are definitely way ahead of where I was in my first(or 2nd, 3rd trips!) and as far as doing 4 or 5 guys a day in Rio or SP or PA it is definitely doable, depending on your preferences! :-)
-
First Sauna Experience - Pointe 202
Bad boy and Gotti are right! That’s all I am saying!
-
Other cities with saunas with garatos
Florinapolis has one not very good sauna with a few guys when I was there several years ago. I don’t remember the name.
-
Seven Cruising Bar -Rio and Sao Paulo
Who you going with Rob? :-). It’s close to Meo Mundo
-
Rio and Sao Paulo Common Hotel Guest Policy
I have never payed a fee for a guy in my room when I stayed in hotels! It’s about being a little smarter then the desk clerk! For example, the night staff are different then the staff that checked you in earlier in the day so I give my room key to the escort to hold in his hand when we enter in the lobby, they don’t question him because he has a key visable! Just make sure he is not barefoot in board shorts! I speak English to the guy even if speaks zero and tell him to nod, its worked 100% over many hotels in 4 different cities in Brazil! Since about 2009/10 I have only stayed in apts in Rio so the question is mute, but I do stay in hotels in SP and Porto Alegre.
-
May be they will have one for Gays!
...wait we do it’s called Brazil! Daily mirror article on Sex Drugs Booze 4 day vacation in Colombia! It’s $5,000. And 60 prositutes for 4 days in Cartagena!
-
I can’t believe I forgot to mention this !
I grew up spending summers in Canada at my familys fishing resort and the closet town was about15 mikes away. The Canadian government would fly the Indiginous Natives from their isolated camps to the city for the summer since they couldn’t trap them and they would sit outside the state run liquor stores and ask if we would buy them liquor! since they were not allowed to buy liquor in the 50s and 60’s . It was against federal law to sell them liquor!
-
I can’t believe I forgot to mention this !
Except this was in Porto Alegre and everyone involved was as white as Minnesota! But I do believe it was “economic” discrimination since this is in a not so great part of the city and the guys that hang there are from the poor neighborhoods! Kinda like the Irish in Boston or NYC a 125 years ago! it happened so fast and I was too dumb to realize what was going on that I didn’t comply when he was yelling hands up! But being I am 6’5” he probably didn’t need to be told I was a gringo, and that’s why I wasn’t shot for not complying! :-)
-
I can’t believe I forgot to mention this !
Yes it was my first experience with police and assault rifles!
-
I can’t believe I forgot to mention this !
On my last weekend in Porto Alegre on Friday I followed my usual routine and went to Meezziniu around 5:00 and then at 10:00 headed over to Bar Mixx. For those that don’t know it is one of the last old fashioned hustler bars left in the world! I love it! But this Friday night it got busy around 10:30 and I went to one of their back rooms with 2 guys. I left about 11:45 and they have a bouncer that is outside while you wait for uber or taxi. There were 5 guys about 10’ from me talking and another guy that was standing about 3’ from me. All of the sudden out of nowhere 6 cops with assault rifles appear out of nowhere and are shouting to put your hands up and face the wall! I was on the phone and was just staring in amazement! The guy standing next to me and put his hands up and looked at me while 5 of the cops pushed the guys up against the wall the 6th cop looked at me and yelled something and the guy standing next to me yelled to him “Americano”! The cop then turns away and this guy i dont know shoves me back in the bar! I walked out 2 minutes later and everyone was gone back to usual calm! I am assuming they were looking for drugs! The whole thing happened in less then 30 seconds from the time they appeared to the time I walked back in the bar!
-
Other cities with saunas with garatos
PK II in Salvador and Olimpo in Belo Horzonte I enjoyed the most and had the most guys