Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdamSmith

Deceased
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamSmith

  1. Was it Waco? My memory is gone! For obvious I suppose reasons.
  2. I do disagree with that, and you know I without reservation do love you. But I think daddy is just not intelligent about what his -- honestly committed contributors -- suffer at the hands of his very fucked-up moderation. And then, therefrom, his incredibly psychopathologically stupid inability to keep such a potentially profitable operation going. He could be rich, if he had the wits of hooboy. And the site could be so great. Alas.
  3. ...'mark.'
  4. Too fucking cool!!! The TWA Hotel brings retro style to JFK airport https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/twa-hotel-jfk-airport-new-york/index.html
  5. Look at the currently thriving bitch threads! They show why this site, and its contributors -- and its owner/moderator [if any member accuses me of kissing ass there, I will bite his ] -- are so great. Even when we bitch at one another, we do so with gusto, verve, interest & engagement; high wit pretty often here, levels of intelligence that are, more and more, almost never on display at the Other Site (a radical collapse from its glory days a decade-plus ago, under Different Management); and, I think above all, with personal authenticity from each of us, open -- and mutually appreciated -- display of Who We Really Are. There may be big displays of ego -- not, as mentioned previously, conceived by Freud as a pejorative concept at all -- but I find absolute honesty of personal self-presentation here by all of us. And zero pursuit of trivial or mindless subject matter. Only & always, again, engaged, committed thinking and speaking about whatever each of us finds interesting and worth sharing. All our thanks to one another for creating and keeping alive & vital this valued community!
  6. My preferred vintage, based of course on its local roots hereabouts...
  7. Are you a 'MODERATOR' , or what?
  8. You got to pay ATTENTION!
  9. Think this is probably right. Online social media will endlessly find ways to evade policing. Also 'legitimate' physical sites/stores. Here in Raleigh NC, there are endless numbers of 'Asian Massage' parlors. Where their 'legal' menu offers -- fully state-certified -- therapeutic massage for men by Japanese and Korean women. But then of course they are all more than happy to go to a 'happy ending,' for a slightly higher fee. No doubt men offering same-sex services will shortly find those same safe routes.
  10. Imagine what could be had at Red Lobster...
  11. One must say this thread has gotten (not necessarily to its discredit) somewhat like those medieval villages where everybody involuntary went on an LSD trip because of the local bread supply being infected with the ergot fungus. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergot
  12. I like @RockHard, And fairly obviously he has nor paid me to say that.
  13. Don't do that! You're being mean. Give me a break. I like Rocky, we get each other. I think you're being a little too harsh; nothing more.
  14. Incredibly great review. America’s Cool Modernism: O’Keeffe to Hopper review – a whole new story https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2018/apr/01/americas-cool-modernism-okeeffe-hopper-20s-30s-ashomlean-museum-oxford-review
  15. You know I have no need to spend 'social capital' here saying that, so I must really mean it.
  16. I don't agree @RockHard is a dick. I like him a lot.
  17. We can all hate everybody. With good reason! But I can love anybody I want to, too. Nein?
  18. I love @RockHard and @MsAnn both. I don't know what the fuck in hell is going on here.
  19. Stephen Hawking's final research paper has been published, and it's mind-bending https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/02/us/stephen-hawking-big-bang/index.html
  20. AdamSmith posted a topic in Politics
    Now here we go. Michael Avenatti Stunned By Rudy Interview: 'No Way, No How' Trump Finishes His Term Now HuffPostMay 3, 2018 https://www.yahoo.com/news/michael-avenatti-stunned-rudy-interview-063620840.html

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.