Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdamSmith

Deceased
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamSmith

  1. Nobody could do it better! Than any of this extraordinary cast.
  2. Gorgeous taste in shoes of course.
  3. Useful context. No, Fascism Can’t Happen Here https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/03/01/no-fascism-cant-happen-here-217092
  4. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    And...
  5. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    Once more...
  6. He also has a very nice first home here in a suburb of Raleigh NC. With a shoe closet bigger than my current bedroom!
  7. Strongly seconding that thought, I should add that I know Trey Thurston, and I don't find his passion for self-surgery to be the pathology that many (most?) see in it. He is a pretty extremely intelligent, self-enlightened creature. Exploring strange, interesting new modes of self-expression, and identity expression. He has no least element of vanity in his makeup. This is all about something else. 'Everything must be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. If we knew what we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?' Einstein And I mean that. I don't find any element of pathology (well, we all have a little, being descended from the ape line, but so what) in what Trey is doing.
  8. I don't dare reply to any of the above.
  9. And the problem with that is...? (Does Rubbing Inner Thighs sound like an outer-borough neighborhood of some upper-midwestern city? )
  10. Actually I agree. Was just being pointlessly snarky. He (Rippon) is natural-looking.
  11. And the quantities of collagen injected into those lips...?
  12. I freely & willingly accept responsibility for all the world's problems.
  13. I love our @RockHard, and you know I love you too. I must be schizophrenic! And certainly masochistic. ...wanna join in? You have my number.
  14. AdamSmith replied to AdamSmith's topic in Politics
    Just have to repost.
  15. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  16. All... I (as a self-publisher who has had to, at agonizing junctures, master the ghastly Photoshop, like what @RockHard gave us here. He is severely self-critical, and self-demanding, as am I. And indeed most of us here. But let us give one another -- as I've said too many times already -- a little bit of leeway here in talking to one another, so that we don't drift into being a mirror of the Other Site. I personally like the liberty to, occasionally fiercely when needed, nip another poster's ass about one subject-matter thing or another; then get his return fire, and then reply in return, without having to consider that we have permanently burned our bridges with one another. great gods. Ordinary dinner convo demands less.
  17. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    P.S. This obviously is for Dr Smith.
  18. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    He always seemed like that in videos of the Lost in Space fan con panels and cast reunions and so on. (I never got to any of those in person, only a few of the Dark Shadows events.) Thank you!
  19. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  20. AdamSmith replied to AdamSmith's topic in Politics
    Very moving, to me. Billy Graham, the Last Nonpartisan Evangelical? https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/21/opinion/billy-graham-nonpartisan-evangelical.html

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.