Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdamSmith

Deceased
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamSmith

  1. How about if the bank account was also included?
  2. You sound like me. These days when I drop something, more and more it's a serious calculation whether it's worth bending over to pick it up. Agree Trader Joe's is great!
  3. Literary quote of the day...
  4. Thankee. You know, as a literal reader, now I'm wondering -- from the title you gave this thread, plus its subject matter -- what a fart bottled up inside oneself for five years would smell like after all that time.
  5. AdamSmith replied to TotallyOz's topic in The Beer Bar
    When Tampa Yankee first created it, he called it The Shit Box. I like that.
  6. Very glad to see you back here.
  7. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Sandbox
    I think one of the greatest protections that any victim of JD can have is JD's regrettable, obvious, and ongoing self-destruction through his own posts here.
  8. And here is the piece itself. Hiroshima By John Hersey http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1946/08/31/hiroshima
  9. Nice look back by The New Yorker, where "Hiroshima" was originally published. John Hersey, the Writer Who Let “Hiroshima” Speak for Itself http://www.newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/john-hersey-the-writer-who-let-hiroshima-speak-for-itself
  10. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Sandbox
    Little bit of institutional memory... JD, unfortunately you threw away the last of your credibility when you created the screen name John Lucas on Daddy's forum: http://message-forum.net/threads/new-to-the-forum.113354/page-2#post-1082311 The trouble was, John Lucas wrote exactly the way that you do, and that no one else on the forums does. Then a new member "Clouseau" appeared on this forum posting that "Rockhard returns as John Lucas!!" But after a few posts saying that, Clouseau finally posted: Ok so a confession of sorts. I was offered a free massage by JD to create a thread to create a smoke screen to support a new user personality he created over at daddy's forums. I was supposed to do it over there but when the registration process turned out to be days he told me to do it over here. Since then, I've actually read all the other crazy threads over there which I was unaware of and honestly feel nauseous and used by him over this. I'm sorry for the charade. I have just now blocked all phone and email communications with him as I truly believe he has a severe mental illness. Sorry.
  11. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Sandbox
    If you have the impression that people here are "standing" for it, much less believing anything that the OP says these days, then I don't think you've been reading our replies to him, in this thread and in others.
  12. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Sandbox
    You are out of your mind. We flamed back at Draker as hard as we could without getting banned ourselves. After Draker hurled one too many turds at me, Oz even made a public post offering me the privilege to tell him to ban Draker if I wanted too. (I didn't.)
  13. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Sandbox
    That was not a joke. It was a sincere statement that you are doing yourself and your reputation more harm than good by hashing all this out in public, instead of in private and in court if necessary.
  14. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Sandbox
    I hope you solve this problem. But I can't solve it for you. None of us can. Therefore, I don't want to hear about it or know about it. It's none of my business.
  15. [This was supposed to be a pic of Anthony Weiner. ]

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.