Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdamSmith

Deceased
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamSmith

  1. Is it supposedly one he sent to Selena when they were having a spat?
  2. I found a simple solution. I nominated MYSELF for the negative category.
  3. The only way! For some reason there was also one lone bottle of French dressing in our refrigerator for I swear like seven years which nobody ever touched. I think it finally got thrown out when we replaced the fridge.
  4. Our house same. Until meat (and vegetables!) was cooked to the color of shirt cardboard, it wasn't done.
  5. Wonder how much I could raise on Kickstarter for a line of dildos that sound like your favorite porn star?
  6. Right, those 2 are just the staples. Along with the Hellman's. And our main spices: sugar, salt, black pepper, red pepper, vinegar.
  7. P.S. MsGuy was just putting on airs. Down here where he and RA1 and I live, Crisco is considered a vegetable.
  8. Chasing those Rutabaga Balls the poster mentions
  9. P.S. VOTE! Don't let Scotland separate. Oh, wrong issue. VOTE anyway!
  10. I confess I was half-expecting to read "In this picture, that is me just below camera range."
  11. Exactly! When I clicked in a couple of days ago, first word I heard him say was "straight" to somebody who had just asked.
  12. Nothing except that magnolias are not that funny. Now if it called itself the Poison Sumac State...
  13. It is simply the most complimentary aspect of Mississippi which I could think of as a synecdoche.
  14. I did not know that about the stoat and Ludovico! Great. (Out of dratted Likes again, wouldn't you know.)
  15. Extra Virgin Olive Oil When bloke having multiple orgasms, the EVOO is the first press of the olives this is the tastiest thickest and best fluid, denotes the first money shot of many in a sex session. my Girlfriend loves my extra virgin olive oil. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Extra%20Virgin%20Olive%20Oil
  16. VOTE NOW! DEADLINE TONIGHT! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
  17. I called you "lovable"! Much farther and we will be in hitoall land. I myself would more likely be aghast but then we may not have had the same thing for supper.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.