Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdamSmith

Deceased
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamSmith

  1. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  2. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  3. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  4. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Martin Scorsese on Lou Reed: 'He spoke the language of people with nothing' The director hails a songwriter who, like him, brought the wild side of New York to life, recalls the collaborations that got away, and tells what it’s like to be immortalised in one of his songs https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/oct/24/martin-scorsese-on-lou-reed-he-spoke-the-language-of-people-with-nothing
  5. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Leonardo had little regard for his contemporary rival Michelangelo. L once remarked that M’s paintings of bulging male bodies ’look like bags of nuts.’
  6. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJkYIvgTin4
  7. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    An Audi A4 all-wheel-drive (leased, 3 years) was my most favorite car ever. then, 3.5 years in, I moved to NYC. And discovered the life-changing joy of NO CAR. To this day, even in the car-culture-centric place I live now. I will live many decades longer as a result thereof.
  8. I don't. I find life much more interesting & involving that way.
  9. The images this calls up are just too uproarious!
  10. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  11. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  12. I have said this here many times before: My 3 deepest friends on earth (besides my beloved mama) are guys I first met by hiring them. We each found personally very much in common. After fairly many years of hiring, each said simply, ‘No more $. I am jusr your friend.’ Some of us then lived in different cities, spent $ to travel to be together,. To this day we love each other without reservation. What is so difficult about that simple human connection?
  13. This looks INCREDIBLE. It has been part of our imaginative life since 1977, if we can imagine such. What hath Lucas given us!
  14. I would very much like to learn her criticisms of FDR. Please post every detail thereof. I like very much to learn of the frailties of my ‘heroes.’ I really do. Revising my views, on better information, is my religion. It really is.
  15. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  16. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  17. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  18. LMMFAO Bravo!
  19. BTY, things DO work 'that way.' See as only our most recent proof point in America 'The Gilded Age.' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilded_Age
  20. 'A threat to democracy': William Barr's speech on religious freedom alarms liberal Catholics https://www.yahoo.com/news/threat-democracy-william-barrs-speech-060051908.html
  21. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Physicist Murray Gell-Man on ‘beauty’ in theoretical physics: https://www.ted.com/talks/murray_gell_mann_on_beauty_and_truth_in_physics/discussion?c=240769
  22. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  23. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    LMMFAO!!! ’You have to laugh so you won’t cry.’
  24. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Truly extraordinary. And confidence-restoring. Thank you beyond saying for finding this.
  25. Agree. We will just have to agree to disagree. For now, anyway. Personally, I see E. Warren as almost the next coming of FDR. But then I suppose that sends you wretching to the toilet.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.