Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdamSmith

Deceased
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamSmith

  1. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    On rewatching several times, this may be the most profound interpretation of any organ piece I have ever heard. (And I have heard many more than my advancing years would wish to admit. :) ) Even superior to my god Michel Chapuis. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Chapuis_(organist)
  2. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=FqRKs4jSgXg
  3. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  4. Fascinating (& revolting) how the self-righteous 'poor' Bidens turn out in the end to be a near-carbon copy of the neoliberal self-aggrandizing Clintons. [Who at least made very few bones about it! ] Quelle surprise.
  5. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  6. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  7. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  8. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  9. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  10. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  11. AdamSmith posted a topic in Politics
    The Jay Treaty. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eOR9RfvdmbA
  12. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    http://www.montypython.net/scripts/bishop.php
  13. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  14. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  15. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Jimmy Carter tells church service he is 'absolutely and completely at ease' with death By Jamie Ehrlich, CNN Updated 9:09 PM ET, Sun November 3, 2019 \ See Jimmy Carter teach Sunday school following injury Washington (CNN)Former President Jimmy Carter said Sunday that he found he "was absolutely and completely at ease with death" after doctors told him in 2015 that his cancer had spread to his brain. "I assumed, naturally, that I was going to die very quickly," Carter said while delivering a church sermon in Plains, Georgia. "I obviously prayed about it. I didn't ask God to let me live, but I asked God to give me a proper attitude toward death. And I found that I was absolutely and completely at ease with death." "It didn't really matter to me whether I died or lived. Except I was going to miss my family, and miss the work at the Carter Center and miss teaching your Sunday school service sometimes and so forth. All those delightful things," the 39th president added, smiling. The son of a peanut farmer who entered the US Naval Academy during World War II, Carter announced he beat cancer in December 2015 after he received experimental treatment for liver cancer that metastasized to his brain. During a news conference at the time, Carter said his fate was "in the hands of God" and vowed to continue teaching Sunday school at his church "as long as I'm physically able." When Carter celebrated his 95th birthday on October 1, he became the oldest living former US president, a title once held by the late George H. W. Bush, who died in late 2018 at age 94. Every Sunday, Carter gives a sermon at Maranatha Baptist Church in his home state of Georgia, but after an October 21 fall in his home that led to a minor pelvic fracture, the church said he would miss his weekly appearance. The church later announced the former president would teach as scheduled. Carter, who has recently spoken out about the chaos of Washington, also touched on the state of the nation in his Sunday morning sermon. "Wouldn't it be nice if the United States of America could be a superpower in maintaining peace? ... Suppose the United States was a super power in environmental policy. Suppose the United States was a superpower in treating people equally. See, that's the kind of superpower I'd like to have," said Carter Sunday, who once said that if he had one wish for the rest of his life it would be that he gets to see peace in the Middle East. Carter said the United States would be a better country if people reached out to somebody who might need a friend. "That's the way to make the United States a superpower," he said. "We can help the United States become more peaceful."
  16. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  17. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  18. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  19. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  20. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  21. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LfQmitWzuTM#menu
  22. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    http://scandalplanet.com/justin-bieber-nude-leaked-photos/
  23. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Again, I'm not entirely sure. The more I look at all this, the more Mueller sort of calls to mind the Tom Baker Dr Who... You will of course say I am mad in this. So be it. We will see in time how it all plays out.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.