Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdamSmith

Deceased
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamSmith

  1. Good Christ. Google for images of Baphomet.
  2. I had no idea... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/10262202/LinkedIns-red-light-district.html
  3. A friend of mine ran across Ricky out in public, and he kindly posed for a snapshot of the 2 of them. Off stage and out of makeup, La Martin, like many, looked surprisingly unchiseled, round and shapeless -- face and body also, what you could see of it.
  4. Have heard the same thing about La Sondheim but don't know anybody alas with firsthand knowledge.
  5. My favorite version, again: Yes, Vicar, I have self-control, but I refuse to be a slave to it. -- Andy Capp
  6. But your concept of Poland not being Brazil is so subtle and elusive. I just can't connect the...
  7. Why does everything sound to me like the title of a lost Sondheim masterpiece this morning?
  8. Exactly. Trying to act as bad-ass as Lil Twist and the other hangers-on he has adopted as his peer group.
  9. My post was designed to test strength of character of course. I will leave it to you to grade your response.
  10. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redundancy_(linguistics)
  11. I don't think I had better say anything here.
  12. Car?! He couldn't even be troubled to take care of his pet monkey.
  13. Agree. In fact in MA and NC where I have voted by this mechanism, in practice it appears to work more or less as you say. I mark my paper ballot, then in MA place it in a cover sheet for privacy, hand it to the election official, then watch her feed it into the machine reader, which reads it and stores the hardcopy. In NC I mark the ballot, then feed it into the reader myself. In both cases I know that physical ballot is in there, in a stack in the same order in which my vote was tallied electronically. The Diebold-type technology ought to be outlawed at the federal level, if that is legally possible.
  14. Kinsey probably has a scale for it.
  15. Careful! You know hitoall channels Fay Wray every time he imagines sex...
  16. hito just has to learn the difference between sex and panic.
  17. Better late than never... http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/aug/23/microsoft-steve-ballmer-retire-sucessor-search http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/aug/23/steve-ballmer-microsoft-era-low-note http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/aug/23/microsoft-ceo-steve-ballmer-critics
  18. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Agree with all. Affleck to me has ever had all the interest of a walking talking bowl of cream of wheat. This is pretty funny, and accurate: Has Ben Affleck been sent in to kill off Batman? http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/aug/23/ben-affleck-kill-batman-superheroes
  19. It is not quite clear to me how voter ID laws will prevent vote fraud engineered by election officials, which is how it historically has happened, as you point out.
  20. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.