Everything posted by AdamSmith
-
How To Prepare Your Boy Toy For His First Anal Invasion
One can hope.
-
How To Prepare Your Boy Toy For His First Anal Invasion
I can barely resist. But I will.
-
caption this
Kid: "But, Mr Humphries, when are you going to measure my inseam?"
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
(1) Archimedes' Principle? (NOT Archimedes' Screw!) (2) And this from the guy who thinks the REST of us around here stuff strange things up our asses.
-
Is Boytoy More Popular Now?
You know ze French have a term for just that (they would!): nostalgie de la boue. Look down the tunnel a bit -- that's me waving at you.
-
Caption This (2-18-13)
I certainly was. Anyway, I meant which came first, the money or the boys?
-
caption this 2-18-13 version 2
Out of, I would think.
-
caption this 2-18-13 version 2
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again!"
-
Caption This (2-18-13)
That was one of the intended meanings.
-
Pope Resigns
One had thought that was the Protestant line. Given what all Jesus said about the cult of Mary, the cult of saints, the cult of icons, the sacraments beyond the Last Supper (even at that, making it the Eucharist might have amazed Him)... Well, I grow tiresome.
-
The Russian Meteor
Hmm. Good point...?
-
Caption This (2-18-13)
How about: Which Came First?
-
How To Prepare Your Boy Toy For His First Anal Invasion
Hah! Wnat makes you think that the Brothers Grimm would be allowed into heaven? Much less Oz!
-
The Russian Meteor
Aha! You should sell that theory to Carnival's lawyers.
-
Pope Resigns
To any religion that lets the congregation sing, of course. Doesn't the Catholic church frown on that almost as much as it frowns on lay people reading the Bible?
-
OMG, I would never cruise on Carnival!
Nor, regrettably, are Bob Denver, Alan Hale, Jim Backus, Natalie Shafer ... "and the rest." (Actually the Professor, Ginger and Mary Ann remain very much with us. Imagine the threesome...!)
-
The Russian Meteor
Well, "always" is a relative term. OK, they had Tunguska in 1908, and now this. But some scientist said one just like this, or one close to its size, strikes Earth more or less daily. Just that, with 71% of the planet's surface covered by saltwater ocean, most fortunately fall there unobserved.
-
The Russian Meteor
I saw a report somewhere that an extremist Russian pol (apparent there can be extremists even by Putinesque standards) was claiming the thing was actually a hit engineered by the U.S.
-
The Russian Meteor
After all the dash-cam-captured meteorite footage, I read several pieces (of course can't find any of them now) about everyone has them to protect themselves from thuggery by Russian police. One Russian man was quoted as saying, "They will pull you over before they have even thought of a reason to." Their objectives of course being bribery, thuggishness or both. Apparently if they see you have a dash cam, you are much more likely to be left alone.
-
Moderate drinking is also harmful?
Another... (Sorry this is off-topic. Assuming it is. )
-
Moderate drinking is also harmful?
Right -- by Dwane Powell, longtime ed. cartoonist for The News & Observer! Still can't find that one, but for furriners (y'all non-NC types) here's another example of his style:
-
Pope Resigns
He would just have to convert. Then he could sing the old spiritual. You know... In the sweet bi and bi...
-
OMG, I would never cruise on Carnival!
Agree. But thought #10 was almost funny.
-
Pope Resigns
You have to apply at the Vatican to be an altar boy?
-
Moderate drinking is also harmful?
You'd just have to find a bootlegger of bathtub gin. As was done last time around.