Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdamSmith

Deceased
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamSmith

  1. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    That was me. I did not understand a new feature of the site.
  2. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    http://teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/oration-in-memory-of-abraham-lincoln/
  3. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  4. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    http://archive.amerisurv.com/PDF/TheAmericanSurveyor_Jenkins-DARPAChallenge_Feb2008.pdf
  5. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I’m so done with driving’: is the robot car revolution finally near? https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2019/mar/09/im-so-done-with-driving-is-the-robot-car-revolution-finally-near-waymo
  6. ...A urinal in The Tenderloin Some twenty years ago...
  7. I don’t know. It took me a long time in life to understand that if a thing looks a certain way, it probably is that way.
  8. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    https://gensdezabulon.tumblr.com/archive
  9. This smells bad.
  10. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copenhagen_interpretation
  11. Well, you and I disagree. Let us leave it at that. I find him today very hot.
  12. Why? Numerous highly qualified surgeons have taken him seriously. Where is your medical degree from?
  13. You have not yet disclosed to us your particular connect to this subject.
  14. And I still stand in curious wonder at your very odd rage about all this.
  15. I know him in person. intimately. Algorithmic errors I cannot account for, sir.
  16. My problem is that you are posting pictures of people who are not him, and you are claiming they are him.
  17. Those pics are not him. I know him (since 2006). And what he looks like. Please provide an evidentiary chain for your claim. PS And why your hateful bile about him?
  18. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  19. Thank you. This does contain many accurate images of him post-surgery. If you disapprove of this kind of thing, those images affirm your view. The site also though has a bunch of pictures of people who are not him. Weird why they would do that.
  20. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    https://m.dailykos.com/stories/1839264
  21. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.