Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

firecat691614502759

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by firecat691614502759

  1. The discounts will get a lot bigger if they don't straighten out the mess in the counrty with all the riots etc.
  2. If you are still in Prague ask BubbleBoy why no reply to message on GayRomeo which shows received?
  3. Let me know how his English is. Thanks for tip on BJ Roosters in Atlanta. Couple a great boys there.
  4. So did you play with BubbleBoy?
  5. I would not worry about it. It is not the first time the river has over flowed its banks and by September , I am sure it will be back in shape. The boys won't be going anywhere. As they say timing is everything. I left Prague just a week before the floods and we had 5 days of sunshine.
  6. The Soi that runs along the side of the Four Seasons which is on Ratchadmiiri
  7. I had booked there for July before this post for 2800 baht with breakfast, wifi etc. So not much different. I booked on Marriott web site.
  8. Nice but I like mine better. LOL!
  9. Traveling with straight friends so not many opportunities but I found this boy on Gayromeo and had him over last night. All I can say is WOW. If any of you are going to Prague , visit Budapest first and take this boy. You may never make it to Prague!! I have submitted a review!
  10. Good Riddance to jackson. Way tired of his yo yo yo. Minaj should be kept. Easily the best critiques since Simon but in a nicer way. Urban and Mariah useless as judges. Should have been Candace and Amber in the final!! 10 years from now Amber will be the biggest Star!!
  11. Advice from the Great and Powerful OZ is always good to follow. Since I love Vietnam boys please post his name and number before you leave. thanks
  12. OK time to catch up on what I have been doing since I recovered from Montezuma's Revenge. I took a ride out to Jomtien Beach which is about 2Km. from where I am staying on Pattaya Beach . This is a 6km stretch of beach that is much wider then some photos I posted earlier in this thread. Part of this 6km stretch has a predominately Gay Area and many visitors love to rent a chair and spend the day looking at boys etc. You can get a massage in your chair or move to a blanket for a full massage(no happy ending) most of the time. You can get a manicure and a pedicure and order food and drinks while you pass the time. There will be vendors trying to sell you anything you can imagine from watches, perfume, x rated dvd's and regular dvd's . Depending on the day and the time of year hopefully there will be some boys who would love to have you buy them a beer and then go to your Hotel Up to You but be careful of you valuables if you decide to take one of these boys to your room. You can get there from Central Pattaya on baht buses I mentioned earlier for 20 baht (65cents USA) or on motorbike taxi for 80 -100 baht. The photos at the bottom of the beach were taken at the end of the day when most people had left and the chairs were being gathered up. When you leave the beach there is sort of a Village of bars, massage parlors , restaurants etc all of which cater to the Gay Customer. No GoGo Bars are allowed in Jomtien but Beer Bars with boys and massage parlors are ok. There are also some very good restaurants of any type you can imagine and the prices are usually quite reasonable. Later in the day I returned to my Condo and visited BoysTown as mentioned earlier and I have included some photos of the area . There is also a photo of Orleans Restaurant which has a New Orleans vibe and excellent ribs (yumm) There are many more bars then then the few I have mentioned and you never know what Diamonds in the rough could await you . Sometimes you just go into a Bar with only 6 dancers and you see Mr Wonderful there . When you have been as many times as I have, you have your favorites but if you were a first time visitor then stop in at many. I have included photos of most of the boys I have seen in the last 8 days since recovering from my sickness. All of the photos are boys who advertise on Gay Romeo and have many photos on the site and in all but one case they all work in GoGo Bars also. In Pattaya all you have to do is smile at a boy in the Mall or a restaurant and there is a good chance he will end up in your bed. Naturally he most likely will require a small gift for that visit but not always. Sometimes they are just Horny to have Sex with a Non Thai. Amazing Thailand!!. If you have never been , you have to visit someday. You will find nice Hotels and restaurants at a fraction of the cost in Europe, USA, Brazil etc. and the money for the boys is as small an amount of most places in the world. Yes for many of you it will be a long plane ride but I guarantee when you are on the plane going home , all you will be thinking about is how soon you can return!! Replying to 27 Days and Nights in Thailand
  13. Just a quick update on my return visit to BoysTown tonight and then tomorrow I will finish up with a lot more photos. I leave for the USA Tuesday at 6am. This is the week before the Songran (water) Festival. Many boys go home to their villages for 2 weeks so I expected it to be quite slow in comparison to my first visit. Stopped at FunnyBoys first and they still had about 40 boys but very few customers. Then on to ToyBoys which had about 1/2 the number of boys as before . Maybe 22-24 but still a very good selection including the photo below which will appeal to those of you who like a little muscle. These two are great fun and fully versatile. This bar just never disappoints ! He who hesitates is lost OZ. I got them before you. heheheheh I will finish up tomorrow with some photos of the Gay Beach and the area know as Jomtien along with photos of most of the boys I saw the last week after finally getting over my bad case of Montezuma's Revenge.
  14. I know I have been pretty quiet here but not a lot to report. I have been sticking close to my apartment except for 1 night in BoysTown where I took 2 boys home pictured below. They were a lot of fun if a little shy. I have Satellite TV so I have been able to watch March Madness which has played havoc with my sleep time. Some boys are more willing for photos then others so I have posted what I have and will try to get more . As you can see from the photos , Thai boys can look pretty young. No one in these photos is under 20 . Thais tend to look very young because of facial structure and the fact , it is unusual to find Thais taller then 5'10" and many are under 5'8" That is why in the GoGo Bars the ages can easily range from 18-35 but you would never guess the age of the older ones. I had a regular in Bangkok for 2 years and never asked his age but I always assumed he was maybe 22-23. Then one day I saw his advertisement on a Gay Match site and he had his age listed as 32. To this day I can't believe he was that old. O f course it helps that the normal diet here is much more healthy but unfortunately the Fast Food Craze from the West is becoming more prevalent.
  15. Great read OZ. But it is too bad that they have not wised up about smoking. But then again we have backward states like Florida that hasn't wised up either. No wonder we spend so much more on health care then every other industrialized nation and get worse results.
  16. No idea why you would lie ?? And it is believable about 40-50 year old gringos because we know them personally as well as we have our own personal experiences which are the same. Bottom line you don't know what you are talking about!!
  17. Assuming you are who you say you are which I am beginning to doubt. You just don't get it . If you are a handsome white male in Brazil, there will be people who lust after you because you are different. And yes they will be willing to pay more then they would ever give a Brazilian Boy. This has nothing to do with the market , but the willingness to pay for something that is not normally available. White boys do extremely well in Thailand compared to Thai boys because they are a limited commodity . This has nothing to do with the local market. And I can't help but notice your last few posts on other threads focused on 300-400 short time and no mention of that ridiculous 4000 a night.
  18. Stayed close to my apartment for the first 4 nights and ordered in from my little Black Book , so it was time to hit some bars and see how slow slow season is. Been a lot of reports of how bad things are and the Bars can't get customers and and therefore don't have many boys. I was not sure what to expect even though I have done this trip more times then I can count. Left my apartment at 845pm and took a Baht Bust to the BoysTown area. For those of you who have never been a baht bus is a small pick up truck with bench seats and they run a circuitous route constantly. For non Thais the rate is 10 baht or about 35cents US. I walked by the 3 Beer Bars which are open air bars and they were pretty slow at 855pm. My first stop Funny Boys which routinely wins best GoGo Bar in Pattaya. I entered and sat down . Immediately I was given hand disinfectant and a cold towel ( a little bit of class here) Ordered a diet coke and it was brought promptly along with some peanuts. Now it was time to look at the stage and since the night was just starting there were 30-35 packed on the stage. My initial impression was that the line up was a little weaker then usual, but keep in mind I am a face person first. Shortly after that they went to their normal rotation of 10 boys on stage at a time. With a little more time to study individuals , my thoughts were something for everyone except real muscular. I saw a boy I knew from my little black book who just started working there , so I called him over and bought him a drink. I had no plans to take a boy home tonight so I tipped him and paid for my drinks and left. Drinks are 150 baht or about $5 US. There were about a dozen customers at the time so not bad at such an early time. Next stop was ToyBoys which has been my favorite the last few trips. Entered at 930pm and about 16 customers and probably 35-40 boys. ( slow I think not) About 1/2 the customers had boys sitting with them and a quick appraisal told me that some of the best had been chosen. Mental note get there early for best selection. There were definitely some fine faces here and probably on average 2 years younger then Funny Boys and with a select few in the 18-19 range. One of the waiters had a Model Face and I focused on him until I saw him sashay away like my good friend OZ. LOL Sorry to Fem for me. HaHaHa. Again something for everyone here including some muscular six pack boys. Many of the boys sitting with customers left with them but customers continued in to replace those who left. Next on to X Boys where I figured I would arrive for the Show at 10pm. Walked in and found the last seat . I counted at least 50 people. The old story give them what they want and they will come. There were some preliminaries like putting golf balls with their cocks and some dance and they got down to the F--- show with 2 couples on stage , on trapeze rings and in the audience and never managed to uncouple as they looked for tips. The show finishes with the Brake Dance Boys which I always like. Drinks here are 180 and 200 baht so a little more but you have to expect that if you are getting an xxx show. Still 1/2 the price of Bangkok. I stuck my head in a few other bars and they were dead with only 4-6 dancers and no customers. So the Bars that give you lots of boys are doing just fine and the others complain it is slow season and they can't get boys and there are no customers. In those 3 Bars I noticed very little difference from January High Season.
  19. The bottom line is Paris professes to know the market all over the world and he just does not know what he is talking about. The best escorts in NYC are lucky if they can get $1200 for a night. And most times will grab $1000. The old rarra days are over. If what he was saying was true then why are all the stunners from Brazil going to Barcelona, Berlin, London etc where they can make more money then Brazil. And even there they are making nothing close to the equivalent of 4000 reals. Could there be one Brazilian who had a super rich Daddy fall in love with him and money is no object. Of course that happens all over the world but it is the rare exception and when it does happen it is for extended periods of time not overnights. It is just ridiculous to think that a Brazilian boy who is making 4000 a night would go to the saunas where at most he might make 300 and that would be rare.
  20. Sorry Paris I have to agree , no Brazilian is paying 4000R for an overnight. That is 2x the going rate in NYC, London Mia etc. No Brazilian would pay that kind of money for a Sauna boy. Even the cream of the crop who go to Europe to make their money don't get 1/2 of that. As far as the boys spending time with someone drinking and having a good time. That happens all the time, all over the world in Strip Clubs , Saunas. etc. Boys are human any they like to be treated as such. When they know someone will be there for 10 days , they are looking at the total # of programa"s they will get ,not just that day. And when they know someone will provide some different fun and food etc. they may just give up a short time hit.
  21. I left off with one day to go in Bangkok. I had some shopping to do for little things and some I phone and i pad accessories, so it was on to MBK. This was a very easy trip on the SkyTrain fro the Hotel . I have been remiss for those who have never visited explaining about the SkyTrain. It is like an above ground subway and it goes directly to many of the Major Malls and sightseeing spots. It is spotless, has cold a/c and runs often. It is also fairly cheap. The only negative being is that it stops running at midnight i believe. Now taxis are plentiful, new and very cheap by Western standards or by just about any standards in the world. The only problem being the traffic congestion. You have to pick your times to use a taxi or you could be sitting in one for a very long time. Anyways I arrived at MBK and as I mentioned before this is a mall where most of the shops are 60-100 sq ft and many less then that. All privately owned and usually the prices are about as good as you can get in the famous Patpong Market after you spend a lot of time haggling. And MBK is air conditioned , so it can be a much more pleasant experience. I finished shopping and headed back to my Hotel where some delayed jet lag was catching up with me and I had an early pick up in the morning for my trip to Pattaya. The next morning my driver was their promptly at 830am. To me this one of the great bargains in Thailand. I was picked up in a nice 4dr sedan with pillows and good a/c for about a 2 hour drive to Pattaya. The cost about $40 US. Hell a taxi from LGA to Manhattan is about 20 minutes and costs close to $50. Anyways I always stay in an apartment building on the water and the first 2 photos are day and night on my balcony. It is a studio suite with everything. Full kitchen, fast internet, 46" Flatscreen, large walk in shower, big comfortable bed and lots of mirrors. (hehe) The cost about $67 US per night. It also happens to be directly adjacent to the largest mall in Pattaya and the Hilton Hotel which I have added photos of. Those escalators are at beach level and take you to the 2nd floor.Although not as big and fancy as Siam Paragon in Bangkok, it is still very nice and beachfront. You can even go to the movies and sit outside under the stars with your sweetheart. Pattaya is quite different from Bangkok. It is not a World Class city by any means but it is a World Class City for prostitutes of all genders and I do mean all. They are trying to change it to family friendly and have gotten a large influx of Russians as well as other Asians who have spent lots of money on new Condo buildings . But famed Walking Street is about mile long with GoGo Bars with Ladies on both sides. There are 2 Gay areas , one is known as BoysTown and and the other Sunee Plaza. BoysTown is 7 minutes away from my Hotel and encompasses 3 streets with GoGo Bars and Massage places. Now to be perfectly proper BoysTown is really only 1 street but everyone refers to the next 2 streets as being BoysTown. I never counted them but I would guess about 15 GoGo Bars. There are 3 open air bars where people got to watch the traffic and have drinks . The waiters are available and this is all on the original BoysTown street. Some of the Bars have nightly shows and at least 1 Bar has a live F--- show. Sunee is a bit of a different animal in that it has a lot of open air bars usually referred to as Beer Bars. Again the waiters can be taken home. There are also some GoGo Bars . Sunee has a well deserved reputation of having underage boys available in their GoGo Bars. Most of this has been cleaned up but it is still there and you must be careful to check id's. 18 is the only safe age. Some of the other photos are of Beach Road along the water. Believe me this is not a great beach, especially since Thailand has some of the worlds great beaches. But it is a Beach Town with a lot of action. You can see the motorbikes lined up in one of the photos and this is a preferred mode of transportation for the tourists . There are literally thousands of motorbikes for rent by the day, week or month. The last photo is my favorite boy from last time and I apologize that it is the only boy photo. But the first week I usually spend all my time with known boys. I know what I am going to get and they know what I like. The one in the photo definitely knows. Another few days I will probably meet some new boys and I will try to post some photos. Remember lots more information to help you plan a trip on www.gaythailand.com
  22. Letmeworshipit ,You will have no problem finding nice cocks to suck in Thailand . That thing about Asians being small is just ridiculous. You will see all sizes in Thailand including some of the bigger ones you have ever seen. Axiom2001 , As far as Desert speaking English. His English is pretty good . He used to work in a bank but I think he has become so popular that is no longer the case.
  23. I find no difference between that and how blacks us the N word constantly among themselves. It is as much who is using the word and how it is used ,as it is the word itself!!
  24. So today was a slow day. I started off by going to MBK and for those of you not familiar, it is a large mall with mostly small privately owned shops. Not many big Corporations here except for Fast Food and Banks. The whole 4th floor is nothing but phones and accessories and computers . You can easily get a headache hear . Its like being in A diamond center where everything looks the same after awhile. But a great place to find covers for your mini iPad or your iphone 5 and about any other phone you can imagine. I bought a few Iphone covers as presents and then headed back to my Hotel arriving just before the Thunderstorms.. I tried to find a date on Gayromeo but everyone I wanted was working. Thats the problem in BKK, many of the boys have real jobs and can't just leave to get paid for Sex even though the hourly rate is probably 10-15 times what they are making. This does not happen in Pattaya where most of the boys on GayRomeo are either working at GoGo Bars etc or just working GayRomeo. The Thunderstorms cleared out so I headed out alone to Soi Twilight . Unfortunately my friend from the previous night was at the Hospital where his baby had come down with the Flu. As you can see from Mike's posts this is a bad flu and very dangerous for babies. I planned to stop at the Open Air Bar as you enter Soi Twilight and try to entice the adorable waiter for fun. Unfortunately I was right and he wanted my friend who is 40 years my junior. I understand but he will learn where the money is and I expect the next time in a few months I will become more attractive to him. LOL I just did not feel like 300 baht sodas so I walked down to where Super A is . Super A is what is called a Sleaze Bar and I will leave it to your imagination what that means. They used to be on the 2nd floor but have moved to the first floor. Really has never been my kind of Bar but I have a good friend who always wanted to visit and is a very visible poster here so I would go with him. And I have to admit there were always 1 or 2 diamonds there but they were either of questionable age or were not Thai. So it was an eye candy place for us and of course some groping and kissing etc. I had not been back since they moved downstairs and the place is much smaller now. They had 12 boys and I can honestly say they were the worst group of boys I have ever seen in Thailand. And it is very very dark in this bar so I am afraid to imagine what they would look like under better light. There were definitely no Diamonds in this bunch. That was enough for me and headed back to my Hotel where I figured I would find a boy on GayRomeo. Now there are hundreds of boys on Gayromeo at almost any time of day. I have become quite good at narrowing them down to where I usually get what is in the pictures rather then someone 10 years older or not looking any thing like the photos. I narrowed it down to 2 possibles and made offers only to find out they were both at jobs and did not finish until 2am. One was a receptionist at a Hotel and the other a Bar Back at a late night restaurant. Really sucks because they both spoke pretty good English because of their jobs . That is just too late for an old guy like me. One promised he would come in the morning at 10am but he probably won't wake up. I am ready for Pattaya where I rarely need more then 15 minutes to find a suitable boy at any time of the day and I do mean at any time. To be continued. 1 more night in Bangkok and then on to Pattaya. Sorry no photos, I will do better in Pattaya.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.