Everything posted by axiom2001
-
Hard nipples
...would like to be involved in this action!!
-
Hard nipples
This is sooooooooo fuckin' hot; my cock is rising now just from my reading and my beginning to respond. My nips are highly sensitive andt love hard play: biting and pinching and tongue and hard mouth play in general! My "hot chilangoboy," "BOLDSEX http://www.rentmen.com/BoldSex knows how to fire up "the twins" whenever we've gotten together during the past three plus years. When he visits the first thing that he goes for are the nips. Many times I have to fend him off, for I like lots of deep kissing prior to the main events and kissing during our hot play. When he mouth is one my hard cock, I often asks him to return to the nips and give each one some mighty attention; at times, I've also asked him to return to my mouth so that I can taste myself and him at the same time. I'm mighty horny now and hope to see him on this coming Saturday for some company and hot play!
-
First time in Rio... help ;-)
From what I've gleaned over the years, apartments in Rio don't come cheap, especially the ones that you'd desire. The company that I used in 2011 had reasonably priced apartment; ours was satisfactory. Today it is no longer in business. It's the one that TomCal previously used. So, for this trip, you might have to go over budget to get what you want! PS Have your tried www.airbnb.com for your Rio stay? I don't know the rates, but my Barcelona and Berlin apartments were super in all ways, and they "did not cost me an arm and leg for my week's stay in each.
-
APARTMENTS in Buenos Aires, Argentina
I have been fortunate to have traveled to lovely Buenos Aires, Argentina on about five occasions and have stayed in apartments during the majority of my stays there. One company which I have used on two or perhaps three of these occasions was "Apartments in BsAs" www.ba4uapartments.com.ar. This is a gay owned and operated company; the prices for rentals are quite, quite reasonable; the apartments themselves are modern, stylishly furnished, and located in the more tonier of barrios. I've stayed in two apartments in Recoleta and one in Palermo and have been more than satisfied with all components. Whenever I manage to return to the "land of the portenos," I'll definitely give this company additional business. The owners and managers and assistants are highly professional and quite helpful. Once you arrive at the specific apartment, the assistant will arrive, take you to the apartment that you're renting, sit and discuss and have you sign the necessary papers, give advice and guidance and answer your queries. On the time of departure, he'll return, do a quick check of the apartment, and return your deposit. If you have made arrangements for your airport return, that will happen, too. I like these guys, for when I had a couple of concerns, I just rang their office. What I desired was handled immediately. So, men, when you have made travel plans to BsAs and desire to stay in an apartment during your time there, I'd highly, highly recommend this wonderful company.
-
So cute boys in Prague !
Either select one of your most, most favorite, or do a friggin' hot gang bang-- fuck fest! I loved XXX_Horny. ...fabulous bod of which I could "overdose!"
-
So cute boys in Prague !
Please report back after your trip, for I've always loved reading and living vicariously what you've posted; I, too, have liked your recommendations for future pleasures!
-
Hot Boy in Paris
This boy is highly fuckable, lickable, kissable, and damn adorable! He and I could have one hell of a memorable romp! Too bad that he's in Europe (Paris at the moment)!!!!!
-
Havana for NYE
...ditto! The weather should be superb.
-
So cute boys in Prague !
He's definitely stunning as well as highly, highly "mouth-watering!"
-
Brazil Daylight Saving Time Begins on Sunday, October 18th
- Sauna Guys
Both ways! I've always had a penchant for being "GANG BANGED" or having a "HOT TRAIN" performed on me!- Sauna Guys
ALL 7 would do for me!!!- My 1st visit to Rio
Hun, this is day 1. What about the other days/nights? Guess "your husband" kept or is keeping you occupied as well as busy and in a perpetual state of euphoria! Glad you enjoyed and are enjoying your stay! I, too, love Rio and Brasil overall!- Any Good Porn Websites/Blogs with Brazilian Guys/Rentboys
Another highly regarded website for "rentboys" and other information is: http://www.netgay.com.br.- AXIOM's Week in Havana, Cuba
Since this would have been more appropriately sent as a private, I will answer you in a pvt. message. I am now immediately going to gayromeo to see if Yoel's ad is back up. It's been down for over 2 or 3 months, and when Frank and I corresponded via email, I mentioned it to Frank, and he wrote a few words addressing it!- Madrid
I'm due in Madrid next September 2016; ...hope some of these posted cuties are still around and are easy to contact. I don't have apps, so I guess I'll have to rely on http://www.gayromeo.com.- I won't be visiting the beach in Rio, any time soon
I thank you for sharing this with me/us. A few days ago, on national television, there was a news clip regarding the current robberies that have been taking place on the main beaches of Rio de janeiro. It gave me cause to be alarmed because next year, aside from Carnaval and New Year's, hordes and hordes of folk are going to ascend upon the beaches and all over Rio and other places for the 2016 Olympics! This is NOT very good news! I was completely oblivious to all of the deaths that have occurred during the first ten months of 2015 in the state of Rio de Janeiro! Again, thanks/obrigado!- Upon return to the U.S. - "common" "not unusual" (not so)
I read about the mayor's ordeal yesterday on my FB page or somewhere and was in total disbelief. How could something like this happen in the United States of America, "the land of the free, home of the brave?" (I also read about how a writer from an English-speaking country was treated when he entered Habana, Cuba recently. A lot of technical items were confiscated, too. The man was delayed for hours and hours.) Damn, what's happening in our own country which purports itself as being "the land of the free." I have always questioned that as well as a line in our pledge which definitely "aint" so: "...with liberty and justice for all." That's been utter bullshit for as long as "The Pledge of Allegiance" has been in existence. It should read "striving for liberty and justice for all." I do hope that the mayor can sue big time if possible.- Online in Cuba?
- Buenos Aires. How Much For Escorts?
Also, check http://www.soytuyo.comand http://www.ratonesonline.com. I've used both of these sites, but the guys whom I saw no longer have ads. Very, very few speak English; the ones that I saw did and fluently. At that time (2011), the goin' rate/fee (if you can't speak Espanol) was between $80 to $100 US; the dollar holds up and has continually boded well, extremely well to the AR peso!- Online in Cuba?
Intermittently, for a year and a half, I contacted Yunior at http://www.gaycuba.me/. When I knew that I would be in Havana for a week, February 28 til March 7 or 8 of this year (2015), I'd made arrangements with him to take me on a gay night tour. My arrival dates, etc. had been confirmed. When I arrived on the 28th, I rang him about my Saturday tour-- that evening. He was away and asked if a friend would be all right to send to me. I agreed for I had definitely had my mind and heart and_____set on my meeting a couple of hot Cubanas. His friend arrived, a young, polite and mannerable guy, but he looked too young for me to be in his company. I declined the tour as politely as possible and gave the young guy half of Yunior's fee. ...thought that was the right thing to do since I had agreed to having his company. I'd appreciate Jay's chiming in since he apparently used Yunior's services.- Jakarta, Manila or Taipei??
Yes, after I made the suggestion, I went to the site and found nothing either. Trying to delete at this site is virtually impossible, so what I wrote was posted. Super enjoy yourself, and might I encourage you to begin writing here when you think appropriate! ...have missed your contributions for quite, quite some time and keenly remember what you posted at daddys which helped. I still remember your helping me in getting that hot guy in Rio for some fun play way back in the mid 2000s. Also remember your stories from Thailand!- Israel Gutierrez Comes Out
...too bad his "husband" doesn't raise any interests from me, but Izzy is a hottie, though! Since I don't watch this particular channel and its shows, I knew nothing about Mr. Israel Guiterrez!!!!- Jakarta, Manila or Taipei??
Check out http://www.purpleroofs.com. Think that's the website!- Santiago Chile
Was Coogee's questions answered or alluded to at all! I loved Chile in 2008 when I traveled there, especially the places you mentioned: Valparaiso, ,etc. Escorts were not on my mind at all, for I was strictly there for the culture and the people per se! So, I think I understand your rationale for responding as you did! - Sauna Guys