Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JKane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JKane

  1. What the hell are all the chicks doing in it? Ah, there must be another association I'm unaware of--damn American education! Now a movie about the creation and rise of the Bel Ami we all know and love...
  2. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    That trailer does look good though! Plus HBO=automatic watch!
  3. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    But, but, I was immensely enjoining NOT hearing anything from or about her!!! Damn it!
  4. They also are cutting the BUR to DFW flight! I remain doubtful that they can cut their way to prosperity. Doing their job better, less antagonizing the customers, and taking advantage of all the benefits all the other airlines have gotten out of bankruptcy should be more than enough! I'm worried all the cost cutting and maintenance outsourcing is going to lead to something bad--soon. On the other hand many of the antique planes are being retired, which is good. If I never have to fly on another DC9/MD80 again it'll be too soon!
  5. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I only use it very rarely. Usually read magazines, but sitting too long is bad for you! (Many believe excessive sitting on toilet causes hemorrhoids.)
  6. Now if we could just get Fox to stop reminding it's viewers to breathe, we'd be ALL SET!
  7. We can only hope! Nobody ever lost anything betting on the selfish hypocrisy of Gingrich, that's for sure!
  8. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Audi was kinda cute. But he checks his fangs in the rearview? Yep, CR-V, that's the one. Death of all our childhoods that Ferris is driving a soccer-mom grocery getter! Still, pretty amusing.
  9. Couldn't Simon just withhold her Oxy/Vicodin for the 12 hours before taping? Bet that'd harsh her up!
  10. I couldn't stand SVU but really liked BD Wong, also from the episodes of Oz I'd watched.
  11. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Guess I'll give it a try too. I like the idea of Chrome but if my browser's Google too I might as well just put on a leash and and it to them.
  12. Here's hoping he stretches it out further, and here's to another dozen Republican debates!
  13. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I'm already really tired of them! Some years the ads were all I watched, but this preview/pre-leak bs, plus the Ferris Bueller thing just being a fucking Hyundai (or whatever) ad... feh!
  14. Oooh, ooh, according to the daily tracker thing as of this post I'm at 1 more than Expat! (What is it, 24-hour rolling count?) I'll be caught up in no time!
  15. That is pretty snarky, I'd though it was just his kept man throwing shit, hadn't heard Elton going at her himself. I like it!
  16. JKane replied to BigK's topic in The Beer Bar
    He is cute! Most of my groupon-type emails are for makeup and other bs I couldn't care less about!
  17. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    It's a cute press conference, don't know where the mics are pointed... I finally saw the movie, after all the really clever trailers I was hoping for more somehow... I'd say it was amusing, but not hilarious or terribly special.
  18. Was just coming here to post about that. What's the point of having a competition and announcing a winner if you're going to make the politically driven decision you always planned anyway?
  19. Damn it, if Newton get spanked in FLA the circus may end! Can't believe I'm writing this, but anybody in Florida: Vote Gingrich! Damn, bet it's not an open primary...
  20. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I wouldn't be surprised if BBCA already buys ITV shows, I've seen a fair number of non-BBC shows, plus a couple that are WTF, why is that here (Star Trek Next Gen!). So even with a bunch of channels and back library (and a LOT of repeats) BBCA doesn't think think it can fill a channel with just BBC--so it's easy to see why ITV would hesitate.
  21. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Wow, haven't noticed ITV's name on anything since I think Skins (or was that Ch.4?). British and on PBS people think BBC, but not even all the stuff on BBC America is BBC.
  22. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Ach, Jolie has a bit of that Skeletor vibe in these photos. Think she needs some of that African famine aid at this point!
  23. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Hard to get used to all these formerly piss-ant networks having (good?) original programing. Speaking of (good?) has the new season of Spartacus started on Starz yet?
  24. Above 1000, that is... looks like you're actually above 2k!
  25. Congrats! Hopefully I'll be joining you sooner rather than later!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.