Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JKane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JKane

  1. Who the fucking fuck cares what this murdering crybaby has to say about a goddamn thing?
  2. I wish I'd seen this video before my trip! That leather bar sounds (and, ahem, looks...) great and didn't come up as I was looking at gay stuff in the area. There's other interesting stuff on the channel too, all over the place, but a lot in Mexico. No, their teeth haven't stopped being distracting yet! ;oP
  3. JKane replied to a post in a topic in Politics
  4. JKane replied to a post in a topic in Politics
  5. No, I knew about them and it was basically a coin-flip whether I was going to Teotihuacán or Xochimilco. I picked the former this time, it's on my list if/when I go again!
  6. Like he said he was going to testify?
  7. One of the two is showing increasing signs of dementia and it's not Joe Biden!
  8. Oh, I forgot to mention it but the Teotihuacan trip included the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. I'd been to several '70s Catholic churches in California that gave a real "buddy Christ" vibe. And of course the "old church" was Gothic. But brutalist Catholic was new to me and amazing. And the way they put you on a moving walkway in front of the main attraction to keep people moving and incorporated it into the dais, ingenious! Again, I do highly recommend this specific tour, great for the price and very informative.
  9. Yes I got to Chapultepec Castle (6th post) and it was great. Some pretty memorable photos, and the story of the kids who died defending it. Didn't do the Frida Kahlo house, I'd heard mixed things. I guess art museums were the main thing I missed. If I go back the Palace of Fine Arts, the Museo Soumaya, Frida Kahlo and the mural museum would be on the list. (I got some good pics of the outside of the Palace of Fine Arts at least!) But other than those I still think I did a decent job covering the largest city in North America in 6 days!
  10. What did I miss other than Xochimilco? And a couple of the Costos? 😜

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.